PDA

View Full Version : bank statement(please help)

Rodannetaylor
12th March 2009, 19:07
im going to apply next week for spouse visa , im just worried about the date of our bank statement,credit, as it dated feb 24 and now it is march.does the embassy need a fresh papers??need ur opinions

Mrs.JMajor
12th March 2009, 19:11
that would be ok,havent one month yet

good luck on your application

Rodannetaylor
12th March 2009, 19:13
that would be ok,havent one month yet

good luck on your application

thanks for that info.

joebloggs
12th March 2009, 21:42
shouldn't , but if they do ask for march's bank statement, get your husband to scan it, email it to you and print it out and give that to the embassy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ady
12th March 2009, 22:24
I am sure my statement was about 6 weeks old when we applied (banking problems).

I included an online bank statement as an extra - although I strongly recommend you have 6 months "official" bank statements. Online statements can be easily forged. I added it as a supplement to the other information.

joebloggs
12th March 2009, 22:35
when i applied for a settlement visa for my stepson, the cheeky :censored: told him they wanted my current bank statement, which i didn't even have when i sent the bank statements to the phils :doh

JudyHon
13th March 2009, 14:47
We submitted our Fiancee Visa application at the end of my trip to Phils, and this issue was a concern for us. We submitted it on 27th August 08, and I arrived in Phils on 8th Aug. I expected my July current account statement to arrive at beginning of August before I left as it usually shows up at the month start - but no. :doh

So the latest I had with me was to end of June. Thats two months old by the time the British Embassy received it. So we expected an interview or request for further info, but they approved our visa:D After 16 weeks:cwm34:

Best of Luck with the application:xxgrinning--00xx3: