PDA

View Full Version : bout my visa status

nids123
13th March 2009, 11:45
Hi everybody i tract my visa applications its says here that ur visa application is ready for collection please visa the uk visa to collect the same.what is this means?its mean that my visa is ready for collections but i havent got tx yet from the embassy.hope u can gv me a hint what is this means,im afraid if im refuse or granted,i hope that its the visa thank you all im happy althought i dont know yet.here.:D:):icon_lol::BouncyHappy:

nids123
13th March 2009, 11:46
i submitted my application last jan 28 2009 so its been 6 weeks and 3 days sence i submitted.

Shayla
13th March 2009, 11:52
hi everybody i tract my visa applications its says here that ur visa application is ready for collection please visa the uk visa to collect the same.what is this means?its mean that my visa is ready for collections but i havent got tx yet from the embassy.hope u can gv me a hint what is this means,im afraid if im refuse or granted,i hope that its the visa thank you all im happy althought i dont know yet.here.:d:):icon_lol::bouncyhappy:

yes ate nids, it means you need to visit the vfs and get your visa result.. You will know the result soon as you get it there...wish you luck!

nids123
13th March 2009, 11:54
i got a tx now its says that You may pick up the result of your uk visa application on monday 3 to 5 pm at 25flr phil axa Bldg.pls bring ur payment recept ,aplicants id.rep mst bring id and authorization letter with applicants id tnx.

Shayla
13th March 2009, 11:57
i got a tx now its says that You may pick up the result of your uk visa application on monday 3 to 5 pm at 25flr phil axa Bldg.pls bring ur payment recept ,aplicants id.rep mst bring id and authorization letter with applicants id tnx.

Great News...Very lucky you are... Lol.. Just laughing with my visa application because still no new updates.. 16 weeks on Monday..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Well I'm not losing of hope though...

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE ATE NIDS!

nids123
13th March 2009, 11:58
thank you shay i hope its positve im so excited and nervouse and very happy.good luck to ur too hope to hear agood news for ur applications too.

Shayla
13th March 2009, 12:08
thank you shay i hope its positve im so excited and nervouse and very happy.good luck to ur too hope to hear agood news for ur applications too.

Lucky you because you don't have any problem with your age that's why it was quicker result then don't know yet about my visa application though as I'm under 21... No other reason why this is taking long time except that I'm positive!

Don't worry,keep in mind that your visa application is approved!

rusty
13th March 2009, 12:17
Congratulations and good luck for Monday, hope the result is approved :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Jay&Zobel
13th March 2009, 12:56
Congrats po!
keep us posted

scott&ligaya
13th March 2009, 13:00
good luck for Monday:cwm12:

misscarie
13th March 2009, 13:37
Congratulations , Well Done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i know it is a positive result :)

nids123
13th March 2009, 14:06
thank you so much guys my husband cant beleive it he think its not a good result coz its says that come and get the result.i tx him right away when i got the tx from vfs.cross my fingers is positive thak you so much for all of u here u really help me a lot.

nids123
13th March 2009, 14:08
Hi shay dont worry bunso u will be next i will pray for u.always keep in mind taht u will get ur soon.and for everybody here waiting for the result.its is posible for them to refuse without the interview.im nerviuse hope the result is good news.

Ann07
13th March 2009, 14:42
Congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
13th March 2009, 15:21
Congratz nids,you can tell the good news to your hubby,its a visa !!! no doubt on that, because they never even text me too,and i wasnt sure when they change the status,because i dont usually track my application everyday,so what i did when i saw change status,i just go the next day,and got it right...

We are happy for you,congratulation once again
And that was longggg excited weekend for you now:D

nids123
13th March 2009, 16:39
hi mrs j major thank you so much may i know where to go for cfo here in manila coz im from makati

Mrs.JMajor
13th March 2009, 16:49
hi mrs j major thank you so much may i know where to go for cfo here in manila coz im from makati

W/c part in Makati,depends w/c part in makati you are,if its ok for you,you can take bus-edsa and go down to aurora-cubao and take jeep again going to katipunan mrt station from there you can see the CFO ....

hold on i will search the exact place for you,i will edit my post bit later,also you can go to TAFT, ..........hold on..........lol

Im back....lol

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=13802&highlight=CFO+MANILA

it was pennybarry post # 3

nids123
13th March 2009, 16:52
ok thank you so much i will wait for ur excat add thank you so much your so kind mrs major

nids123
13th March 2009, 16:52
im from mati jp rizal near city hall makati

Mrs.JMajor
13th March 2009, 16:58
im from mati jp rizal near city hall makati

I prefer you take jeep GUADALUPE, then take bus or mrt in edsa ,go down to aurora and take jeep go down to katipunan road,more convenient for yo,and staff there are friendly and very helpul

you must be so excited now and i can see smile on your husband's face :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: Im so happy for you :BouncyHappy:

nids123
13th March 2009, 17:22
ok thank you so much,i just need a cfo sticker coz i have already attented the cimenar b4 i reniew my passport in my husband name.may i know what time i should be there.

empott
13th March 2009, 17:30
Congratulations in advance. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
13th March 2009, 17:44
ok thank you so much,i just need a cfo sticker coz i have already attented the cimenar b4 i reniew my passport in my husband name.may i know what time i should be there.

before 9am

DianaKevy
13th March 2009, 20:05
congratulations to you both:)

tiN
13th March 2009, 20:19
Goodluck on monday, and congratulations :)

brian&maddy
14th March 2009, 00:23
CONGRATULATIONS! Youre lucky because you didnt wait for too long.

Shayla
14th March 2009, 00:28
Hi shay dont worry bunso u will be next i will pray for u.always keep in mind taht u will get ur soon.and for everybody here waiting for the result.its is posible for them to refuse without the interview.im nerviuse hope the result is good news.

Thanks Ate Nids..I hope next week I will hear some news!..

Good luck and have a safe flight in advance!

Shayla
14th March 2009, 00:34
CONGRATULATIONS! Youre lucky because you didnt wait for too long.

Indeed she is very lucky.Most of the people hear never waited for a long week lol..Not like me...or like me and u..Hehe

nids123
14th March 2009, 00:56
hi shay ang deltonmay29,dont worry guys just keep praying god will answer our prayers and think positive always the visa is on the way.u guys r next always keep in mind.

Shayla
14th March 2009, 01:04
hi shay ang deltonmay29,dont worry guys just keep praying god will answer our prayers and think positive always the visa is on the way.u guys r next always keep in mind.

YES, this isn't the right time yet that's why my visa result is taking long time..hehe :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Shayla
16th March 2009, 11:10
Hi everybody i tract my visa applications its says here that ur visa application is ready for collection please visa the uk visa to collect the same.what is this means?its mean that my visa is ready for collections but i havent got tx yet from the embassy.hope u can gv me a hint what is this means,im afraid if im refuse or granted,i hope that its the visa thank you all im happy althought i dont know yet.here.:D:):icon_lol::BouncyHappy:

Ate Nids, what's the result of your visa?

Hope you can post good news!

Mrs.JMajor
16th March 2009, 12:33
Oh yeah ha,hmmm hope she had the visa (nail biting)

We are waiting nids for your update

nids123
16th March 2009, 14:18
hiu everybody here i want to thank you for all ur help and advice to boss kaith the mod and all the members and respected member,thank you for everything u help me a lot here.yes mrs major and bunso shay its a good news after waiting for 6 weeks and 2 days i have a good news news its my visa is my hand now.im soooooooooo happy.i just have ask a few quistions here my husband ask if how long is my visa valid here in phil b4 i travel coz i still have a lot of thengs to do need the condo unit he purchaed to be rented first b4 i come to the uk.and can i work there and what do i do when i get there how to registered to get a national insurance number?thank you so much to all of here im so thankful that i joined the forum.shay dont worry next week u will get ur visa too just keep thinking positive i pray for u and the rest waiting for the visa hope thye will get it soon too.

nids123
16th March 2009, 14:19
mrs major do i need to go to cfo rigth away or i can go there sometimes this week.

Shayla
16th March 2009, 14:33
hiu everybody here i want to thank you for all ur help and advice to boss kaith the mod and all the members and respected member,thank you for everything u help me a lot here.yes mrs major and bunso shay its a good news after waiting for 6 weeks and 2 days i have a good news news its my visa is my hand now.im soooooooooo happy.i just have ask a few quistions here my husband ask if how long is my visa valid here in phil b4 i travel coz i still have a lot of thengs to do need the condo unit he purchaed to be rented first b4 i come to the uk.and can i work there and what do i do when i get there how to registered to get a national insurance number?thank you so much to all of here im so thankful that i joined the forum.shay dont worry next week u will get ur visa too just keep thinking positive i pray for u and the rest waiting for the visa hope thye will get it soon too.

Thank you Ate Nids and Congratulations!!!!
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

nids123
16th March 2009, 14:35
your welcome always shay dont worry ur the next inline.wish u luck and fingers cross

Shayla
16th March 2009, 14:39
your welcome always shay dont worry ur the next inline.wish u luck and fingers cross

Not sure Ate Nids if I am next cos lots from here who told me that but anyway I'm impatiently waiting...I'm hoping to receive the result before April..

Thanks a lot!

Mrs.JMajor
16th March 2009, 16:58
mrs major do i need to go to cfo rigth away or i can go there sometimes this week.

nope,you can go any time you wish,just make sure dont forget it on your list,its very important

mavid
16th March 2009, 17:40
Congratulations Nids!

Ji&Ma
16th March 2009, 17:48
Congratulations to your VISA!

Jem
16th March 2009, 18:05
congratulations!!

nids123
16th March 2009, 22:59
congratulations!!

thank you:)

nids123
16th March 2009, 23:00
Congratulations to your VISA!

thank you:)

nids123
16th March 2009, 23:00
Congratulations Nids! hiya thank you:)

paulgee
17th March 2009, 03:01
Congratulations to you Nids....Less worries now...Have a safe journey to Uk...
Shirley

LEAHnew
17th March 2009, 03:06
another success:BouncyHappy:
Congratulation:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rayofLight
17th March 2009, 05:01

CONGRATULATIONS:
im new to this site..can i ask you what kind of visa you applied?..is it fiancee of spousal...
any new things ask from the embassy...?how about the interview and some medicals.....thanx...i am only asking ..about latest requirements in embassy, coz i am planning to apply this april...
thanx....and again CONGRATULATIONS.....

Jay&Zobel
17th March 2009, 05:45
hiu everybody here i want to thank you for all ur help and advice to boss kaith the mod and all the members and respected member,thank you for everything u help me a lot here..

i am so thrilled! congratulations!

. i just have ask a few quistions here my husband ask if how long is my visa valid here in phil b4 i travel .

you can leave anytime now or
take your time but do not be such in a hurry nor prolong your stay in the PI...

i still have a lot of thengs to do need the condo unit he purchaed to be rented first b4 i come to the uk..

do all the things that you can do while you are there also or/and find someone whom you can rely on (you will be needing him/her once you are here in UK to do errands or transactions in the PI in your behalf)

forget not the CFO! very important!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

can i work there and what do i do when i get there how to registered to get a national insurance number?

hehehe... Nids you are too excited lol.. i can feel it hehehe... one step at a time! Get yourself here 1st lol...
National Insurance, NHS registration etc are just easy... You can sort that out when you are here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you so much to all of here im so thankful that i joined the forum.shay dont worry next week u will get ur visa too just keep thinking positive i pray for u and the rest waiting for the visa hope thye will get it soon too.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

whoohoo! another happy story in the making!
i pray your husband is so pleased with the visa!!

nids123
17th March 2009, 08:28
CONGRATULATIONS:
im new to this site..can i ask you what kind of visa you applied?..is it fiancee of spousal...
any new things ask from the embassy...?how about the interview and some medicals.....thanx...i am only asking ..about latest requirements in embassy, coz i am planning to apply this april...
thanx....and again CONGRATULATIONS.....

hi i applied for a spouse visa settlement coz im married to scotish man which is brit citizen,i just submitted waht is on my checklist together with chatlog,emails,cards letters,gifts on special ocasions sence he was in uk and we havent meet yet he sinding me flowers over here so i keep the notes thank you.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::)cards coz i know i can use it someday,i pass our weeding pic together wiht other pictures that we spend time here in philippines together the property he purchased here,and bills wiht his name and mine here in phil proof that we live togehter for 2 years,and bank statement with his sponsors letter from him,passport copy with stamp of my husband,everything that proof that he can sopport me i gv to the embassy my birth and my hubby cni our merriage ciriti what else everything on the checklist i provide.hope this can help u.and i dpont have any interview i just got a tx from them that my visa is release.

nids123
17th March 2009, 08:33
:Brick::doh
i am so thrilled! congratulations!
hi ur right im so very excited and happy at lobng last i will see my hubby and be with him.just hope that my unit here will be rented soon.thank you so much for everything:)

you can leave anytime now or
take your time but do not be such in a hurry nor prolong your stay in the PI...
yes ill do everything here while im here i have lots of theings to do sorted out right now.

do all the things that you can do while you are there also or/and find someone whom you can rely on (you will be needing him/her once you are here in UK to do errands or transactions in the PI in your behalf)

forget not the CFO! very important!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hehehe... Nids you are too excited lol.. i can feel it hehehe... one step at a time! Get yourself here 1st lol...
National Insurance, NHS registration etc are just easy... You can sort that out when you are here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

whoohoo! another happy story in the making!
i pray your husband is so pleased with the visa!!

nids123
17th March 2009, 08:35
Congratulations to you Nids....Less worries now...Have a safe journey to Uk...
Shirleyn thank you yes i less my worries now my husband is happy the good news.:D:)

Arthur Little
17th March 2009, 14:02
:BouncyHappy: Sincerest congratulations, Nids.

Arthur & Myrna

JudyHon
17th March 2009, 14:25
Another Good News :Hellooo:

CONGRATULATION Nids :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

nids123
17th March 2009, 14:33

thank you so much for all the help and advice here.more power to all of us here and the mod and boss.:Hellooo::Hellooo::)

nids123
17th March 2009, 14:34

thank you so much.:Hellooo::)

nids123
17th March 2009, 14:35
:BouncyHappy: Sincerest congratulations, Nids.

Arthur & Myrna

thank you so much:D:):Hellooo:

nids123
17th March 2009, 14:37
another success:BouncyHappy:
Congratulation:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you so much.:)

nids123
17th March 2009, 14:38

thank you so much.:)

scott&ligaya
17th March 2009, 14:38
congratulations Nids

we might see you at one of VBKELLYS midlands members gatherings in the future.

nids123
17th March 2009, 14:40
congratulations Nids

we might see you at one of VBKELLYS midlands members gatherings in the future.hi thank you so much yes im welling to meet u guys there just send me a messege when want to meet up there.:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

IainBusby
17th March 2009, 16:28
Congratulations Nids. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

We'll send you a PM with some contact details when you get to the UK Nids, then maybe you can meet up with some of the Coventry Filipinas.

nids123
17th March 2009, 17:51
Congratulations Nids. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

We'll send you a PM with some contact details when you get to the UK Nids, then maybe you can meet up with some of the Coventry Filipinas.
thank you luella and iain for the congratulate me,yes pls send me a pm for the datials so i could meet up filipinas in coventry its nice to know that i have some kababayan there when i get there im not alone and looking forward to meet u guys im so tahnkful of bieng part of this forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:homesick.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::)

spindrift
23rd March 2009, 07:27
Congatulations Nids you will learn a lot at your CFO, my Rose had hers last week, i think the Philippine goverment really look after their country men and women who travel abroad. Best wishes to you and your husband.

nids123
23rd March 2009, 09:17
Congatulations Nids you will learn a lot at your CFO, my Rose had hers last week, i think the Philippine goverment really look after their country men and women who travel abroad. Best wishes to you and your husband.

thank you so much for the wish and conrgratualate me and my hubby so happy to get my visa result at long last i well be with my hubby.:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::)