PDA

View Full Version : Manchester

amam62
13th March 2009, 15:41
Hi all,

I'd like to ask if anyone here knows where is the Wanik Hospital in Manchester?

Or a link of all the hospital listings in England.

my girlfriend was asking about it, but since im here in Scotland I have no idea where it is.

Thanks for the help.:cwm38:

jimeve
13th March 2009, 16:12
Hi all,

my girlfriend was asking about it, but since im here in Scotland I have no idea where it is.

Hi there is Wanik hospital in Canada, never heard of that name in Manchester
uk.

aromulus
13th March 2009, 19:46
Hi all,

Hi there is Wanik hospital in Canada, never heard of that name in Manchester
uk.

A quick google revealed that there is no Hospital by that name in the Uk.:omg:

I suggest asking her where she got that name from....:Erm:

This the best I can do at the moment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hospitals_in_the_United_Kingdom

Make sure that she isn't getting scammed.....:omg:

joebloggs
13th March 2009, 20:50
Hi all,

I have no idea where it is.

:cwm38:

being a manc and i've never heard of it :doh

micreal
14th March 2009, 13:54
Hi all,

yes there wanik hospital in canada and one in UK because am from canada and i know about the wanik hospital before there one Manchester in uk

Jamesey
14th March 2009, 17:47
Be careful of these non-existent hospitals. A friend of mine was corresponding with an agent in the Philippines who was promising a job, visa, etc. at the "Mavic Hospital" in London. She sent me the details and I checked it out. The postcode turned out to be a non-descript London terrace and the photo of the hospital was some american building with a sign added by Photoshop!

Advise your girlfriend to be very careful and definitely not to part with any money. Find out where she is getting the information and if necessary, report the source to the authorities.

Gavanddal
14th March 2009, 18:17
The what hospital? Sound like some Waniker is winding you up!! :icon_lol:

john sergison
14th March 2009, 19:40
nearest i can think of is winick hospital which is a small unit between warrington and st helens

regards
john

joebloggs
14th March 2009, 21:42
nearest i can think of is winick hospital which is a small unit between warrington and st helens

regards
john

i know the place, winick quay

but why is his g/f asking ? if its for a job, not easy for non europeans to get a job in the NHS now :NoNo:

amam62
14th March 2009, 23:20
Thank you guys for all your reply.. ill just send this link to her and see for herself.

Thanks a lot

axeforce
22nd March 2009, 06:53
are you sure? and do you know someone by the name of Mark Lopez? he said he is working in wanik hospital located in manchester.

axeforce
22nd March 2009, 06:55
yes there wanik hospital in canada and one in UK because am from canada and i know about the wanik hospital before there one Manchester in uk

are you sure? :D and do you know someone by the name of Mark Lopez who is working in Wanik Hospital in Manchester?:Erm:

darren-b
22nd March 2009, 14:31

So this person registered just to say that the hospital exists, even though it doesn't. As this forum shows up highly in google searches, I'm just wondering if it's the scammer trying to add some credibility to their false adverts.

joebloggs
22nd March 2009, 17:20
So this person registered just to say that the hospital exists, even though it doesn't. As this forum shows up highly in google searches, I'm just wondering if it's the scammer trying to add some credibility to their false adverts.

:icon_lol: yes Darren your right, micreal's ip address, is in lagos nigera :NoNo:
you've been warned..

from Canada my :action-smiley-081:, and they know manchester better than someone who was born there :Rasp:

SCAMMER :censored:

and guess what micreal - your banned :doh

KeithD
22nd March 2009, 19:40
I think we should just ban anyone from Manchester :)

joebloggs
22nd March 2009, 21:49
I think we should just ban anyone from Manchester :)

:xxgrinning--00xx3:, why not seeing i'm from the City of Salford :action-smiley-081:

:D

KeithD
22nd March 2009, 22:14
:xxgrinning--00xx3:, why not seeing i'm from the City of Salford :action-smiley-081:

:D
Part of Greater MANCHESTER.....:action-smiley-081: :action-smiley-081: :action-smiley-081: :action-smiley-081: :action-smiley-081: - 0 :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

joebloggs
22nd March 2009, 22:22
part of greater manchester.....:action-smiley-081: :action-smiley-081: :action-smiley-081: :action-smiley-081: :action-smiley-081: - 0 :xxgrinning--00xx3: :d

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
22nd March 2009, 22:49
LIVERPOOL

ex city of culture :rolleyes:

joebloggs
22nd March 2009, 23:15
LIVERPOOL

ex city of culture :rolleyes:

:doh

:icon_lol: