PDA

View Full Version : Smile... :)

Ladybug_sim
16th March 2009, 07:19
Hi! I am a newbie here on site.. just wish i can do something good in here ... well, love to share things and talk too.. for now, just sorting things and say Hi to all here ... for my bug too :Hellooo::cwm38:

tiN
16th March 2009, 11:10
Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

kimmi
16th March 2009, 12:03
hi Lady Bug,

welcome to the forum...

P.S. are u the "love" of our dear friend Sim???:)

Mrs.JMajor
16th March 2009, 12:30
Hi ladybug.......warm welcome here !!! :Hellooo::Hellooo:
Enjoy the forum

Sconnie
16th March 2009, 13:40
Hi Ladybug, welcome to the friendliest forum.

Ann07
16th March 2009, 13:47
Welcome to the forum:)

nids123
16th March 2009, 14:09
hi ladybug welcome here to the forum

Marry Pauline
16th March 2009, 18:29
Welcome to the forum.....

girl england
16th March 2009, 20:41
hi Lady Bug,

welcome to the forum

Ana_may365
16th March 2009, 20:45
hiya!Lady bug,welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

irobot
16th March 2009, 23:32
Irobot.." Sunny... Different From The Rest.. "

Hi There Ladybug... Welcome To The Forum... phil

georyz
17th March 2009, 01:30
hi, welcome to the forum...

Strangemikan
17th March 2009, 05:12
^Welcome to the forum! :)

Jay&Zobel
17th March 2009, 08:07
Mr & Miss Sim!!!

Welcome Ladybug

alicat
17th March 2009, 09:26
welcome to the forum.

mavid
17th March 2009, 09:34
Welcome to the Forum.

IainBusby
17th March 2009, 13:41
Hi LadyBug,
Welcome to the forum, keep reading and posting. :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

JudyHon
17th March 2009, 14:27
Welcome here Ladybug :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ladybug_sim
18th March 2009, 04:08
Thanks to all here... I am happy to be here now with your warm welcome .. i do keep smile with you and hope i can make you all smile too ... I am bonkers for my bug here:REDancedancer08:.... :Hellooo::Hellooo::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

Sim11UK
23rd March 2009, 00:49
She's bonkers! & crazy! :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Florge
23rd March 2009, 04:22
aaawwwww.... so sweet! thinking of telling my Simon to drop by here too... BUT... he would see my posts about him.... LOL.... never mind!!!! LOL

Ladybug_sim
29th March 2009, 12:05
aaawwwww.... so sweet! thinking of telling my Simon to drop by here too... BUT... he would see my posts about him.... LOL.... never mind!!!! LOL

Hi Florge... just got on here ... talking to my Mr. Bug .... :Hellooo::Cuckoo: make me crazy here coz the mic is not too good but it's ok ... it same you have Simon too so i need to call mine Mr. Bug :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
29th March 2009, 12:08
Hi Florge... just got on here ... talking to my Mr. Bug .... :Hellooo::Cuckoo: make me crazy here coz the mic is not too good but it's ok ... it same you have Simon too so i need to call mine Mr. Bug :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yeah... taga-CDO ka di ba? taga-Davao ko... kamusta dinha? :Hellooo:

IainBusby
29th March 2009, 12:17
yeah... taga-CDO ka di ba? taga-Davao ko... kamusta dinha? :Hellooo: ?:Erm:?:Erm:?:Erm:?

Ladybug_sim
29th March 2009, 13:07
yeah... taga-CDO ka di ba? taga-Davao ko... kamusta dinha? :Hellooo:

Yes, im from CDO... well, doing fine here and we have a peaceful place too ... just roaming around the city so far... How are you there for now? I'm live there before almost 5years when I am studying College there at St.Peter's College of Toril .. founders of PM sister .... hmmm they want me to be a nun as my two Aunties are nun .. I talk this about with bug and he said no need to be a nun as he got me :D:cwm38:

Still have trouble about my family but I hope I can handle it all.. need to talk them someday soon ... :cwm34:

I didnt read your post so far here ... need to go as i have my red flag :Cuckoo: .. well, just keep posting on here and wish someday we can met too .. :luv4:

Ladybug_sim
29th March 2009, 13:16
?:Erm:?:Erm:?:Erm:?

Hi! Iain, keep on posting here ... just to say thanks to all of you ... say regards to your wife and family :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ladybug_sim
29th March 2009, 13:20
She's bonkers! & crazy! :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

:ARsurrender::REDancedancer08: for you !!!! :luv13::love::love18::4::9:

Sim11UK
29th March 2009, 13:32
:ARsurrender::REDancedancer08: for you !!!! :luv13::love::love18::4::9:

How embarrassing :doh hehe...only joking :) :cwm38::Britain:

Florge
29th March 2009, 13:53
?:Erm:?:Erm:?:Erm:?

ahhaha.. sorry... just asked her if she's from Cagayan de Oro (CDO)... I'm from Davao... and how is everything there...

Florge
29th March 2009, 13:56
Yes, im from CDO... well, doing fine here and we have a peaceful place too ... just roaming around the city so far... How are you there for now? I'm live there before almost 5years when I am studying College there at St.Peter's College of Toril .. founders of PM sister .... hmmm they want me to be a nun as my two Aunties are nun .. I talk this about with bug and he said no need to be a nun as he got me :D:cwm38:

Still have trouble about my family but I hope I can handle it all.. need to talk them someday soon ... :cwm34:

I didnt read your post so far here ... need to go as i have my red flag :Cuckoo: .. well, just keep posting on here and wish someday we can met too .. :luv4:

ohhh.. well, if i will go study to be a nun, it will be the end of Catholicism!! LOL... that's okay... follow your heart... :BouncyHappy:

Ladybug_sim
31st March 2009, 14:24
Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

:Hellooo::icon_win: thank you.... got a smile here .. :)

Ladybug_sim
31st March 2009, 14:27
How embarrassing :doh hehe...only joking :) :cwm38::Britain:

Hmmmmm .... I am happy to have you my bug :love18::luv13::luv4::4:

Ladybug_sim
31st March 2009, 14:34
ohhh.. well, if i will go study to be a nun, it will be the end of Catholicism!! LOL... that's okay... follow your heart... :BouncyHappy:

Hi! Florge :):) thanks to hear you again .. yes, i think i need to follow my heart to make me happy at all .. and hope you do too .. a smile for you :smileybigtmouth:

Mrs.JMajor
31st March 2009, 16:17
Hmmmmm .... I am happy to have you my bug :love18::luv13::luv4::4:

Ohh yeah,great ! now simon you have your partner here on the forum ,yuhooo !!!:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Im happy to you both !!!

Sim11UK
31st March 2009, 17:27
Ohh yeah,great ! now simon you have your partner here on the forum ,yuhooo !!!:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Im happy to you both !!!

Thanks friend :)...Oops! I'm hi-jacking her thread :doh Hope she dosen't mind.
Are you any quicker at getting to Morrison's now? :icon_lol:

acs
31st March 2009, 19:52
hello Ladybug...welcome to the forum..Im from Cagayn de oro city too...and we follow you and sim's love story here hehehe.:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pinayingermany
3rd April 2009, 07:44
hello Ladybug...welcome to the forum..Im from Cagayn de oro city too...and we follow you and sim's love story here hehehe.:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi ladybug,welcome:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Ladybug_sim
8th April 2009, 14:48

:):):) Hi! Acs, thanks for the messages here .... I am glad to know that we have same city.. So how are you there for now so far?

What part are you here in CDO?

Well, still here on the net with my bug while waiting for the things be ok at all... my bug like here at CDO even he falling on the road sometime when we are walking but I am her angel to protect him wherever we go around .. night cafe, eating balut, kwik kwik .. yummy yummy at all ... i love him so much and he try anything to eat too while he is here with me and I know sometime I'm bet warried at all if he got trouble on his stomach as he don't use on it but I am so glad as he keep survive :BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08:... well, that's my bug :REDancedancer08::love::love18::4:

Ladybug_sim
8th April 2009, 14:52
hi ladybug,welcome:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Hello! pinyingermany, thanks on here ... keep me posting :) hope everything is well for you and your family .... send my regards to all.... with a smile :smileybigtmouth:

Ladybug_sim
8th April 2009, 15:10
Im happy to you both !!!

Thanks Mrs. JMajor ... I can't say anything for this moment maybe when thing be fine with my family, so far, I am glad that you are there always with sim to keep in touch and one of his friends here ... I will love him forever and I keep praying that soon I'm not be far from him again. I trust him for all and I believe that my life makes wonderful to have him .. soon you will know me here too .... :):):):cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ladybug_sim
8th April 2009, 15:21

:love: you are my sweet angel Bug and you can put anything here too as what you want :REDancedancer08: :love18::love::love::love::love:

Well, sending you my lots of kisses and hug... hope to make you warm always there .. hmmmmmm ok doki .. angel wings :4::luv4::love18::luv4::love:

Mrs.JMajor
8th April 2009, 17:52
Hahaha ,yap i use 15 minutes now :icon_lol::icon_lol: to reach there

Thanks Mrs. JMajor ... I can't say anything for this moment maybe when thing be fine with my family, so far, I am glad that you are there always with sim to keep in touch and one of his friends here ... I will love him forever and I keep praying that soon I'm not be far from him again. I trust him for all and I believe that my life makes wonderful to have him .. soon you will know me here too .... :):):):cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
promise us,love him forever cause when he post his thread about you,we feel sad for him,so hold on,tighttttttttt:Hellooo:

:love: you are my sweet angel Bug and you can put anything here too as what you want :REDancedancer08: :love18::love::love::love::love:

Well, sending you my lots of kisses and hug... hope to make you warm always there .. hmmmmmm ok doki .. angel wings :4::luv4::love18::luv4::love:

So sweet :rolleyes: I am wishing this will end happy ending love story:cwm38::cwm38:

smiler78
8th April 2009, 17:59
Hello from Leicester England ladybug, and Florge lol there is not a post I read without you being involved!! Do you do any work woman!!!:cwm12::Rasp::cwm12:

irobot
8th April 2009, 23:06
Irobot..." Sunny...Different FromThe Rest..." :Britian:

Hi there ... Ladybug...Welcome To The Forum...Phil...

JudyHon
9th April 2009, 16:55
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ladybug_sim
12th April 2009, 09:14
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Hi! Happy Easter :ARsurrender::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Irobot..." Sunny...Different FromThe Rest..." :Britian:
Hi there ... Ladybug...Welcome To The Forum...Phil...

Irobot Hi.., Happy Easter.....:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::REDancedancer08::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Hello from Leicester England ladybug, and Florge lol there is not a post I read without you being involved!! Do you do any work woman!!!:cwm12::Rasp::cwm12:

Smiler78.. Hi, Happy Easter....:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::REDancedancer08::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

quickwillow
13th April 2009, 18:19
Hi Lady bug sim,
Nice to meet you my fiancée lives not so far from you in Mindanao and I live not so far from your Sim hehehe hope you come to live here take care Mark:cwm12:

Ladybug_sim
24th April 2009, 16:14
Hi Lady bug sim,
Nice to meet you my fiancée lives not so far from you in Mindanao and I live not so far from your Sim hehehe hope you come to live here take care Mark:cwm12:

Hi! quickwillow, nice to hear from you. How i do wish too that i can visit there or meet your wifey so that i have some friend to go :Hellooo: maybe someday soon :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy: Wish you and your wifey be happy soon too when you are together .. sending you all my regards :):ARsurrender::ARsurrender::Hellooo:

trader dave
26th April 2009, 00:00
welcome lady bug we are in cagayan as well --- well my fiancee is and i am stuck in uk :Brick:waiting to fly back in may to get married :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Jay&Zobel
26th April 2009, 01:33
welcome lady bug we are in cagayan as well --- well my fiancee is and i am stuck in uk :Brick:waiting to fly back in may to get married :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

May... wow not long now!
Best wishes Mr. Trader Dave & Miss Trader Dave :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ladybug_sim
26th April 2009, 15:32
May... wow not long now!
Best wishes Mr. Trader Dave & Miss Trader Dave :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:Hi Jay&Zobel, you have a very cutey baby ... send my kiss on his cheeks :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Ladybug_sim
26th April 2009, 15:56

Oh Hi! trader dave, thanks for coming here on my tread ...:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: how nice to hear that you are back again and get married this coming May :Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: Now we are lots on here have wedding for 2009 ... soon me with my bug :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Kilt::xxgrinning--00xx3:

cool999
4th May 2009, 10:52
are you nice lady?

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 10:54
I have just notice cool999 you keep asking if they are nice lady:Erm:are you still on hunt:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: anyway goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
4th May 2009, 21:59
are you nice lady?

Oi! hands off!

Jay&Zobel
4th May 2009, 22:10
I have just notice cool999 you keep asking if they are nice lady:Erm:are you still on hunt:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: anyway goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i did not notice...:Erm: (me lying)... lol :doh:doh:NoNo:

Jay&Zobel
4th May 2009, 22:11
are you nice lady?

Oi! hands off!

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Keep out!! lol Cool999 she is taken!...

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 23:15
i did not notice...:Erm: (me lying)... lol :doh:doh:NoNo:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 23:16
:):):) Hi! Acs, thanks for the messages here .... I am glad to know that we have same city.. So how are you there for now so far?

What part are you here in CDO?

Well, still here on the net with my bug while waiting for the things be ok at all... my bug like here at CDO even he falling on the road sometime when we are walking but I am her angel to protect him wherever we go around .. night cafe, eating balut, kwik kwik .. yummy yummy at all ... i love him so much and he try anything to eat too while he is here with me and I know sometime I'm bet warried at all if he got trouble on his stomach as he don't use on it but I am so glad as he keep survive :BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08:... well, that's my bug :REDancedancer08::love::love18::4:

I came from CDO too:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: glad to know that night cafe are still on am excited for it when I goes back home for holiday on august:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Ladybug_sim
5th May 2009, 06:31
are you nice lady?

Hi! cool999, thanks for visiting my tread... as what i read your tread, i dont know what you are looking for coz you have lots of things that wondering in your mind and only I can say, be true to your self and the lady you have in your life. I can't say that i am nice or bad as we are not perfect as a person and i think only people around you can say who you are or the way you are.. we are here to be friends and listening their thoughts and opinion of what they can share things we want to know and we need respect on it too... if you do smile to your self i think it can less your doubts inside you :):):):).. My bug knows who I am top to bottom :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38: and I love him the way he is for me :luv4: good luck for your search!!!!

Ladybug_sim
5th May 2009, 06:57
I came from CDO too:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: glad to know that night cafe are still on am excited for it when I goes back home for holiday on august:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Hi! Mrs Daddy, :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: I' am happy to hear that I am not alone here. I wish to have friends that come here our place because I know my life is different when I am far on here and my two sister are far from me too. Trader Dave's wife is also here in CDO and wish to talk or meet her in person. I talk my bug to have a double wedding for them hmmmm.. :D:D:D:smileybigtmouth: just a thoughts, we have a nice place on it soon and waiting for that day now. We keep hoping and praying that everything be ok at all.

Nigh cafe is one big night still every Friday and Saturday but I didn't go out at all for that night. Last time i went there when bug is here and we like to stay at coffee park after a long roaming around..:Cuckoo: love to be there again when bug is here :love: and have some more drinks :Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

sunshine
5th May 2009, 07:20
Hello i'm from CDO too :BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Ladybug_sim
5th May 2009, 07:20
[QUOTE=Sim11UK;133277]Oi! hands off![/QUOT

:love::4: you are only one bug in my life and you are my mahal to hold my arms forever :Kilt:... big smile :smileybigtmouth: for you and always know that even we are so far from now not to touch or hold each other I am be here to keep love you. Just keep your day easy for a moment even you feel tired and wake up in the morning with smile, my long arms >-----(^._,_.^)-----< to reach you at your cold night and day... be safe for me and take care of your self .. mahal kita :love:

Ladybug_sim
5th May 2009, 07:24

Oh Hi! Musta na you? you there now at UK? just sitting here and looking for the forum.. my bug is working this time and i will go in a minutes too paying my bills.... :doh

Where are you here in CDO, sana we can talk more ... i dont know kasi when to start as i dont have lots of friends to talk just live my life alone here and i am picky for friends but would love to be friends of you ... :):):):)

Mrs Daddy
5th May 2009, 10:28

I know lots of forumer from cdo as well like chrisirene,louella,ging at dame pa!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

sunshine
5th May 2009, 10:28
I'm still in CDO here in corrales extension near gaisano mall. I just lodge my application last 23rd of Apr. where are u in cdo?

Jay&Zobel
5th May 2009, 11:10
[QUOTE=Sim11UK;133277]Oi! hands off![/QUOT

:love::4: you are only one bug in my life and you are my mahal to hold my arms forever :Kilt:... big smile :smileybigtmouth: for you and always know that even we are so far from now not to touch or hold each other I am be here to keep love you. Just keep your day easy for a moment even you feel tired and wake up in the morning with smile, my long arms >-----(^._,_.^)-----< to reach you at your cold night and day... be safe for me and take care of your self .. mahal kita :love:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: You are secured Mr LadyBug!! hehhe, you got nothing to worry there..hehe:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Sim11UK
5th May 2009, 20:14
[QUOTE=Ladybug_sim;133352]

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: You are secured Mr LadyBug!! hehhe, you got nothing to worry there..hehe:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

:Hellooo: Haha! yes you are right there & I'm very happy to be in this position. :BouncyHappy:

Mrs Daddy
5th May 2009, 22:58
Hi! Mrs Daddy, :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: I' am happy to hear that I am not alone here. I wish to have friends that come here our place because I know my life is different when I am far on here and my two sister are far from me too. Trader Dave's wife is also here in CDO and wish to talk or meet her in person. I talk my bug to have a double wedding for them hmmmm.. :D:D:D:smileybigtmouth: just a thoughts, we have a nice place on it soon and waiting for that day now. We keep hoping and praying that everything be ok at all.

Nigh cafe is one big night still every Friday and Saturday but I didn't go out at all for that night. Last time i went there when bug is here and we like to stay at coffee park after a long roaming around..:Cuckoo: love to be there again when bug is here :love: and have some more drinks :Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

I just wish we live nearby para chika tayo:D:D:D

Ladybug_sim
6th May 2009, 14:54
I just wish we live nearby para chika tayo:D:D:D

Hi! Mrs Daddy, i wish too we are nearby here :) but it's ok maybe someday soon when time come.. i keep this forum for us all too with my bug :Jump: so chika pa rin tayo :smileybigtmouth:

Mrs Daddy
6th May 2009, 14:59
Hi! Mrs Daddy, i wish too we are nearby here :) but it's ok maybe someday soon when time come.. i keep this forum for us all too with my bug :Jump: so chika pa rin tayo :smileybigtmouth:

:D:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ladybug_sim
6th May 2009, 15:03
:Hellooo: Haha! yes you are right there & I'm very happy to be in this position. :BouncyHappy:

:love:you make my heart beating fast here .. :luv4: hmmm you have me and i have you my Mr. Bug :love18: my small arms to reach you >----(^.^)----<

Ladybug_sim
6th May 2009, 15:18
I'm still in CDO here in corrales extension near gaisano mall. I just lodge my application last 23rd of Apr. where are u in cdo?

Hello! sunshine, good to hear you again ... Well, we have only a walking distance as i live in Pinikitan or maybe a ride for jeepney or motorilla to be there in your place :Bolt:... I am glad that i have known some more kababayan with same city here for now. I hope your application be ok soon and good luck on it :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
6th May 2009, 17:00
hi sim and lady bug,

im glad you both managed to work things out together and everything is ok now!

i know can be hard at time,lets hope you both can be strong for the future too!

welcome to the forum too! :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

sunshine
6th May 2009, 18:30
Hello! sunshine, good to hear you again ... Well, we have only a walking distance as i live in Pinikitan or maybe a ride for jeepney or motorilla to be there in your place :Bolt:... I am glad that i have known some more kababayan with same city here for now. I hope your application be ok soon and good luck on it :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:yikes: you're from Pinikitan?:Rasp: I have loads of relatives in Pinikitan:BouncyHappy: whats your last name:D

Sim11UK
6th May 2009, 20:40
hi sim and lady bug,

im glad you both managed to work things out together and everything is ok now!

i know can be hard at time,lets hope you both can be strong for the future too!

welcome to the forum too! :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Thanks bornatbirth much appreciated. :) Ladybug still has some family issues, but it's not really for me to say.
She is actually going to put a deposit down on our wedding tomorrow, so things are really good. :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::cwm38:

Ladybug_sim
8th May 2009, 16:35
Thanks bornatbirth much appreciated. :) Ladybug still has some family issues, but it's not really for me to say.
She is actually going to put a deposit down on our wedding tomorrow, so things are really good. :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::cwm38:

:love: Thanks my bug, i did it so we have the venue and food ready for our day :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Beer::luv4:cheers.... I'm getting ready to face my family again so i'm just hoping that everything be ok at all when i am back here... be strong always as you are the life i'm keep going on now.. for better and for worst i love you >------(^.^)-------< forever :love::love::love:

Sim11UK
8th May 2009, 16:42
:love: Thanks my bug, i did it so we have the venue and food ready for our day :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Beer::luv4:cheers.... I'm getting ready to face my family again so i'm just hoping that everything be ok at all when i am back here... be strong always as you are the life i'm keep going on now.. for better and for worst i love you >------(^.^)-------< forever :love::love::love:

I love you too >----:cwm38:----<

Mrs Daddy
8th May 2009, 18:03
ooopppsss...LOve is on the air:D:D:D:luv4::luv13:

kimmi
8th May 2009, 18:05

that was so sweet...:luv13::luv4: glad to know everything is ok with ur wedding preparations guys..:D

bornatbirth
8th May 2009, 20:04
that was so sweet...:luv13::luv4: glad to know everything is ok with ur wedding preparations guys..:D

so in love :love18: they do everything together!

even post :)

Sim11UK
8th May 2009, 23:59
ooopppsss...LOve is on the air:D:D:D:luv4::luv13:

:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
9th May 2009, 00:27

:vomit-smiley-011:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

:icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

its your life lady_bug, you owe your parents nothing, but your children everything :rolleyes:

Sim11UK
9th May 2009, 09:27
:vomit-smiley-011:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

:icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

its your life lady_bug, you owe your parents nothing, but your children everything :rolleyes:

Oops! forgetting it's a public forum...sorry! :doh:doh:doh...I'll get the sick bucket. :ARsurrender:

I'd vote for you Joe if you were a politician. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

Ladybug_sim
9th May 2009, 09:35

:xxparty-smiley-004: yes, we do everything together and now we are getting bonkers here..:Cuckoo::Cuckoo: .. ooppppsss!!!!: only i can say that i mean my bug in my whole life and I am happy we both working together now... a smile :smileybigtmouth: to all .. still in :luv4::luv4::luv13: