PDA

View Full Version : im new here, anyone from london?

lala
16th March 2009, 09:25
Hello, im new here and this forum is great. i wanted to have friends here in UK...im in london..anyone from london, south east or central?

Thank u:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alicat
16th March 2009, 09:47
hello,welcome to the forum.
im not exactly from c.london,im from n.london.

lala
16th March 2009, 09:53
hello,welcome to the forum.
im not exactly from c.london,im from n.london.

hi alicat, thank you.....whereabout in n.london? im doin nothing at the moment part from being with my cousins every night or shopping so we can met...

tiN
16th March 2009, 11:03
Welcome to the forum lala:Hellooo::Hellooo:

As I know there is quite a lot of Filipino living in London:Erm::Erm::D

Mrs.JMajor
16th March 2009, 12:43
I will just welcome you here on the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Im 3 1/2 hours away from London:D

nids123
16th March 2009, 14:42
hi welcome here to the forum

Ann07
16th March 2009, 15:38
:)welcome to the foru:)

georyz
17th March 2009, 01:46
welcome to the forum. :)

mickcant
17th March 2009, 10:45
Hi lala, I am Michael and married to a Filipina and am waiting for her visa to be approved (hopefully).
I live on the Isle of Wight, so not far from London, do you use skype? or yahoo?
Please let me know ansd we could chat.
Mick.

JudyHon
17th March 2009, 13:51
Welcome here Lala :Hellooo:

I'm 25 miles away from London :)

Ana_may365
17th March 2009, 18:01
hiya!Lala,welcome here to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

irobot
17th March 2009, 22:22
Irobot...." Sunny Different From The Rest "

Hi there LaLa.... Welcome to the forum...

I am about 135 miles from London Heathrow... phil

xebec
17th March 2009, 23:18
North London here. Borough of Enfield

Piamed
17th March 2009, 23:23
I'm from South London originally and although living in Leeds currently, am in North London from time to time visiting my mum.

lala
20th March 2009, 11:24
Hi lala, I am Michael and married to a Filipina and am waiting for her visa to be approved (hopefully).
I live on the Isle of Wight, so not far from London, do you use skype? or yahoo?
Please let me know ansd we could chat.
Mick.

hello , thanks for the reply but i have limited access to my profile at the moment as im just new here and dont know when im allowed..if u wish and ok for u to pst here ur skype or yahoo then that is very apreciated...

from where in phils is ur wife?

lala
20th March 2009, 11:25
thanks for your information guys.....not many in this forum lives in london tsk tsk tsk

Bluebirdjones
20th March 2009, 11:32
I'm probably 10-15mins from you

FYI Mrs B arrives in 4 weeks ...
originally from Cotabato, more recently Davao

mickcant
20th March 2009, 11:33
hello , thanks for the reply but i have limited access to my profile at the moment as im just new here and dont know when im allowed..if u wish and ok for u to pst here ur skype or yahoo then that is very apreciated...

from where in phils is ur wife?

Hi Lala, my Yahoo id is:mrcycleuk Skype: michael.cant74

My wife is from: Cagayan De Oro.
look forward to hearing from you,
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sysop
20th March 2009, 11:34
Welcome lala

Not from london either, not even UK I'm afraid...... but welcome anyway :)

girl england
20th March 2009, 12:32
hello,welcome to the forum

vrn
20th March 2009, 14:21
hi Lala,

Just like you, I am searching for filipina friend too... I am located in Milton keynes 1 hour drive from London.

Anyway, welcome to the forum..:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:.

charlwill
20th March 2009, 14:24
Hi, Lala welcome to the forum. Happy reading, browsing and posting.

charlwill
20th March 2009, 14:25
hi Lala,

Just like you, I am searching for filipina friend too... I am located in Milton keynes 1 hour drive from London.

Anyway, welcome to the forum..:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:..
Hi, where abouts are you in Milton Keynes. I have a niece living in that area and looking for a filipina friend too. She lives near the city centre.

katie37pinayuk
20th March 2009, 14:40
Hello, im new here and this forum is great. i wanted to have friends here in UK...im in london..anyone from london, south east or central?

im in the southwest of london. it's easy to get to central anyway as long as there is no engineering work for the railway or underground. whereabout in london are you? welcome!

Pepe n Pilar
20th March 2009, 14:40
HI Lala welcome to the friendly forum. I'm 2 1/2 hrs away from London. :):Hellooo:

vrn
20th March 2009, 15:09
Hi, where abouts are you in Milton Keynes. I have a niece living in that area and looking for a filipina friend too. She lives near the city centre.

hello Charwill...

I am living in Two Mile Ash... 5 minutes drive to the city center...

Dancing spirit
20th March 2009, 21:16
yes iam in london also and near you i think lala iam also new here

bhabes79
20th March 2009, 21:20
hi welcome in the forum...enjoy:)

aromulus
20th March 2009, 21:26
yes iam in london also and near you i think lala iam also new here

You are also history.........:omg:..... Bye......

DianaKevy
21st March 2009, 21:23
hello Lala welcome to the forum.:)

nigel
21st March 2009, 21:55
Hello, me and my Vimvie live in chessington..:Hellooo:

lala
2nd April 2009, 21:19
im in the southwest of london. it's easy to get to central anyway as long as there is no engineering work for the railway or underground. whereabout in london are you? welcome!

hello, where in southwest, im in southeast? u familiar catford? let me know and thanks again?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lala
2nd April 2009, 21:21
I'm probably 10-15mins from you

FYI Mrs B arrives in 4 weeks ...
originally from Cotabato, more recently Davao

hello, wow thats great!!! ur 10 to 15 minutes? why where about u here in london..im in south east...

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lala
2nd April 2009, 21:23
Hi Lala, my Yahoo id is:mrcycleuk Skype: michael.cant74

My wife is from: Cagayan De Oro.
look forward to hearing from you,
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tsk tsk tsk that Isle of wights is far far distance away from home....imaybe near brighton? am i right? correct me if im wrong

MarBell379
2nd April 2009, 21:42
Hi & welcome.
I'm in Bracknell - about 40 miles West of London. Near Reading and near Windsor if you're getting out and about.

Bluebirdjones
2nd April 2009, 22:21
Lets change that to 7-8mins if you are in Catford.
(by 54 bus ... head towards Bromley)

.... or 2 stops on the Hayes line from Catford Bridge Station.

e-mail me ...... should be able to work it out from profile.

lala
3rd April 2009, 17:01
Lets change that to 7-8mins if you are in Catford.
(by 54 bus ... head towards Bromley)

.... or 2 stops on the Hayes line from Catford Bridge Station.

e-mail me ...... should be able to work it out from profile.

yup..its near....i figure it out...thats great then....its really great to know some friends in this country especially for my fellow Filipina....disregard those who doesnt like .... some in london are too proud , you know what i mean, anyway thanks again..

Tawi2
17th April 2009, 10:46
Surrey,but close enough to west London :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
17th April 2009, 11:16

Hi lala, welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo: I'm 2 1/2 hours away from london :):bigcry:

trader dave
18th April 2009, 00:27
there are 100's of pilipina living in london but not so many i think on this site even a small seaside town like our place herne bay kent there must be 30+ pilipina they are everywhere:omg: but finding them is harder :doh :icon_lol:

as us husbands like to keep them undercover and slaving away in the house:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo:

lala
26th May 2009, 15:58
there are 100's of pilipina living in london but not so many i think on this site even a small seaside town like our place herne bay kent there must be 30+ pilipina they are everywhere:omg: but finding them is harder :doh :icon_lol:

as us husbands like to keep them undercover and slaving away in the house:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo:

hello,herne bay? ive been there lots of times lots of amusements though and ice cream hahahaha. im always there with my husband everytime we visited some members of his family ....esp this summer....

We went to herne bay last bank holiday coz we visited my brother in law in sittingbourne so we decided to go to seaside and i love to see the sunset last weekend....ive been to herne bay's festival last year.....lots of line dancing though :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheers