PDA

View Full Version : Bout my visa

nids123
16th March 2009, 15:00
HI JUST WANT TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS HERE,JUST WANT TO KNOW IF HOW LONG MY VISA IS VALID FOR ME B4 I TRAVEL TO UK COZ I HAVE LOT OF THING TO SORTED OUT HERE FIRST B4 I GO TO UK HAVE A UNIT TO RENT FIRST.AND I WANT TO KNOW IF IM ALLOWDE TO WORK IN UK AS SOON AS I GET THERE AND WHEN ANRE I GET A NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER AND HOW.AND WHAT IS MY RIGHT AS A MARRIED WITH A BRIT CITIZEN.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MORE INFO. :):BouncyHappy::D:):BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Bluebirdjones
16th March 2009, 15:04
It will say (how long valid) on the visa ....

ie valid from 5 April 09 to 5 Oct 09.
so, u can use anytime between those dates.... then it's INVALID

If it also says "MULTIPLE",.... means you can also come & go as often as you like between those dates

nids123
16th March 2009, 15:46
i just have my visa its a settlement visa im married to a uk citizen its says there that valid until 28/06/11.i want to know if how long i can stay here in phil b4 i fly to uk coz i have lots of things sorted out b4 i go.need our unit to be rented first so i do hope by april 14 i can fly to uk and no more problem i havent seen my husband for 6 months but i need to sorted the unit here first.and also my husband told me to ask if what is my right in uk and if i can work as soon as i want in uk.and what else i have a right there.do i have to regestered my passpot in uk when i arrive and our merrage cirtificate to get a insurance number?

Ann07
16th March 2009, 16:09
Used to be 28 days before u enter uk but i think now u can stay up to 3 months there:) hope im right hehehehehe.

Yes, if you are married to a british yes you can work once you are here. And you can apply for a National Insurance too.

Goodluck nids:)

vbkelly
16th March 2009, 16:21
i just have my visa its a settlement visa im married to a uk citizen its says there that valid until 28/06/11.i want to know if how long i can stay here in phil b4 i fly to uk coz i have lots of things sorted out b4 i go.need our unit to be rented first so i do hope by april 14 i can fly to uk and no more problem i havent seen my husband for 6 months but i need to sorted the unit here first.and also my husband told me to ask if what is my right in uk and if i can work as soon as i want in uk.and what else i have a right there.do i have to regestered my passpot in uk when i arrive and our merrage cirtificate to get a insurance number?

fly as soon as posible so you don't have a future problem when you apply ILR goodluck and have a safe journey

nids123
16th March 2009, 16:27
thank you so much for the answer but its posible for me to say a bit i really need this unit to get rented b4 i go uk.

Mrs.JMajor
16th March 2009, 16:44
stick everywhere "HOUSE FOR RENT" and put contact # on it,then renters can easy to find if they are looking for house to rent,thats what i did,so in last days of staying in PI,i got tenant on my house already,or do you have sisters or close relatives who can do that for you,might your husband will get bore again,for another stage of waiting lol......you should done that while you are waiting 4 your visa to arrive

sysop
16th March 2009, 17:21
try adpost.com

AdPost (http://www.adpost.com/ph/apartment_for_sale_for_rent/)

I found my apartment through there.

darren-b
16th March 2009, 17:49

Assuming the rules stay the same.... You will be ok so long as you arrive in the uk by 25/07/2009. Any later than that may mean you have to apply for an additional visa (more money...). It would be advisable though not to leave it quite that late.

You can work as soon as you arrive in the UK, and you don't actually have to get an National Insurance number until after you get a job (or least get an offer of a job).

In terms of other rights you are entitled to free healthcare (though dentists are not actually totally free...). You aren't entitled to many other benefits (assuming you don't have kids).

Mrs.JMajor
16th March 2009, 18:46
try adpost.com

wonder if you are allowed to post that link :Erm:,dont have moderator yet,or may be can,dont know :Erm:

nids try mo sulit dot com dot ph,na sold out ko motor ko jan,taas pa price nabenta,just take a pic of your unit

LadyJ
16th March 2009, 21:29
HI JUST WANT TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS HERE,JUST WANT TO KNOW IF HOW LONG MY VISA IS VALID FOR ME B4 I TRAVEL TO UK COZ I HAVE LOT OF THING TO SORTED OUT HERE FIRST B4 I GO TO UK HAVE A UNIT TO RENT FIRST.AND I WANT TO KNOW IF IM ALLOWDE TO WORK IN UK AS SOON AS I GET THERE AND WHEN ANRE I GET A NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER AND HOW.AND WHAT IS MY RIGHT AS A MARRIED WITH A BRIT CITIZEN.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MORE INFO. :):BouncyHappy::D:):BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Wow! CAPITAL letters:omg:

nids123
16th March 2009, 22:29
thank you so much for all of u here.i will try to post to those few site u gv me guys.thank you for the advice and the info.my husband want me there soon but he wants me to sorted out everything here b4 i come over to uk and he wants to make sure that no problem for the property and other things we lift here i have relatives but only my aunt she is the one who is looking after my kids but my husband needs to know if the unit is safe and we have income coming in pur account for the unit rent.i ahve post the unit for rent already everywhere near the condo and also i told the admin to adviertise and recomend our unit when there is inuiries,the trouble is there is lots of inquiries but most r only months we want long term like years.anyway i hope that i will have a tenant soon so i can fly to uk soon.i will try to book for a one way fliegth this week for april 14 or april 21,if that is ok date for me.

nids123
16th March 2009, 22:34
stick everywhere "HOUSE FOR RENT" and put contact # on it,then renters can easy to find if they are looking for house to rent,thats what i did,so in last days of staying in PI,i got tenant on my house already,or do you have sisters or close relatives who can do that for you,might your husband will get bore again,for another stage of waiting lol......you should done that while you are waiting 4 your visa to arrive

hi mrs major thanks for the info.i have sister but she leave in laguna to far for her to travel all the time,my aunt my husband wants me to make sure that the unit is ok and have sure income coming in our account.anyway ill try the link u gv me to mke it past.:)thanks juliet

nids123
16th March 2009, 22:35
Wow! CAPITAL letters:omg:

hi sorry hehehehe im just so excited:icon_lol::doh:BouncyHappy:

nids123
16th March 2009, 22:36
try adpost.com

hi thank you so much for the link i will try to do that.

nids123
16th March 2009, 22:38
Assuming the rules stay the same.... You will be ok so long as you arrive in the uk by 25/07/2009. Any later than that may mean you have to apply for an additional visa (more money...). It would be advisable though not to leave it quite that late.

You can work as soon as you arrive in the UK, and you don't actually have to get an National Insurance number until after you get a job (or least get an offer of a job).

In terms of other rights you are entitled to free healthcare (though dentists are not actually totally free...). You aren't entitled to many other benefits (assuming you don't have kids).

hi thank you for the info,i wont stay ta long time hope only up april to may first week but i hope eirlier if my unit is rented soon i hope i would love to be there by april 2 week to 3rd week.:BouncyHappy::doh:D:icon_lol::)