PDA

View Full Version : Belated Happy Birthday! Itsme_iye

mavid
17th March 2009, 18:49
:BouncyHappy: Sorry better late than never...

Pepe n Pilar
17th March 2009, 19:30
Thanks Mavid. I will wait til you come to UK and treat you......:)

Ann07
17th March 2009, 19:45
Really:) happy birthday itsme_iye:D
Im in the uk now:) where is the celebration?:D

Pepe n Pilar
17th March 2009, 20:33
HI Ann, Thank you for the greetings. It was yesterday. Whre is Berwick upon Tweed?
Is that near WestMidlands?:Erm::Erm:

Ann07
17th March 2009, 20:45
HI Ann, Thank you for the greetings. It was yesterday. Whre is Berwick upon Tweed?
Is that near WestMidlands?:Erm::Erm:

We are here up in the north east :D:D:D last town before scotland:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hope you enjoy ur wonderful day yesterday.

Pepe n Pilar
17th March 2009, 20:51
Yes i did. Had pancit canton ( we should have noodles in our menu because they say it is a sign of long life....:):Hellooo:

Ah so your near Scotland!.... I can go to Edinburgh , is that near Berwick:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ann07
17th March 2009, 20:53
Yes i did. Had pancit canton ( we should have noodles in our menu because they say it is a sign of long life....:):Hellooo:

Ah so your near Scotland!.... I can go to Edinburgh , is that near Berwick:rolleyes::rolleyes:

wow nice pancit hehehehe

we are 40mins away from edinburgh:) nice place there. where are you in england?

Pepe n Pilar
17th March 2009, 21:00
I'm in Warwickshire. You changed your picture! lovely!.:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
17th March 2009, 21:06

I see:)
Thanks hehehehe preggy me:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
17th March 2009, 21:33

happy happy birthday!

Warwickshire! I've been longing to visit Warwick Castle, but it's around 2-3hours drive from my place...

Pepe n Pilar
17th March 2009, 21:48
When are you giving birth Ann?

Thanks Zobel. Yea i've been to Warwick Castle it is massive and very nice.:)If you plan to visit that place you can also drop by Princess Diana's Mansion at Althorp, Northamps and the Butterfly Farm at Stratford-upon-Avon. And also Shakespeare's house. You won't spend 2 hrs driving as they are just a few miles apart from one another.

Ann07
17th March 2009, 22:11
When are you giving birth Ann?

Thanks Zobel. Yea i've been to Warwick Castle it is massive and very nice.:)If you plan to visit that place you can also drop by Princess Diana's Mansion at Althorp, Northamps and the Butterfly Farm at Stratford-upon-Avon. And also Shakespeare's house. You won't spend 2 hrs driving as they are just a few miles apart from one another.

My EDD will be on June 13:D summer baby:D hope baby comes on time:doh:doh My wee boy was 9 days overdue:doh:doh

tiN
17th March 2009, 23:36
Belated happy birthday itsme iye :)

Jay&Zobel
17th March 2009, 23:51

sige sige hehhee... i wanted to go there last Christmas pa and enjoy the Victorian Style Feast hehe... also Shakespeare's place!!! :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

Pepe n Pilar
18th March 2009, 11:22
Thanks for the greetings TiN......:):Hellooo:

Pepe n Pilar
18th March 2009, 11:34
You must be very excited now Ann you're on the last quarter... Wish you will be fine...

Wait. i've noticed parang tayo lang ang tao dito ah. Anyway, thanks again you're such a nice lady.:)

mavid
18th March 2009, 11:41
Thanks Mavid. I will wait til you come to UK and treat you......:)

Ur Welcome. You might be waiting a while Iye hehehehe But thank you of course. :)

Pepe n Pilar
18th March 2009, 12:11
You're welcome. It's ok Mavid. You're almost there..... You were tested by your patience....
Best of luck ....:)

kimmi
18th March 2009, 12:27
Happy many many returns, sis Shelly..:) Wishing u good health and happiness..

take care always..:)

Pepe n Pilar
18th March 2009, 12:29
Thanks sis Kimmi....:)HOpe you're just doing well. Wish you the same Sis:Hellooo:

To Mavid, i agree with you it is not based on quantity of friends but quality..
Well said my friend. Cheers!:)

Ann07
18th March 2009, 12:31
You must be very excited now Ann you're on the last quarter... Wish you will be fine...

Wait. i've noticed parang tayo lang ang tao dito ah. Anyway, thanks again you're such a nice lady.:)

Aye, still excited even if it is the second baby. Different experience as i had my first one:D Thanks itsme_iye:D

OO nga hehehehe solo natin wahhhhhhhh. Ikaw din pow:D

Piamed
18th March 2009, 12:37
Happy birthday amiga! God bless you more and more each year!

Pepe n Pilar
18th March 2009, 12:43
Thanks amigo Piamed.....:)

Ann don't say po bata pa ako... :) I remember a filipina i visited 2 yrs ago she told me she used to address her friend older than her as "Ate" but when they both came to the UK she just called her by her first name and removed the Ate. I asked her why? she simply said it's not "uso" here in this country.
Some may think why don't we go to the chatroom.:doh Anyway, it is my birthday naman. Thanks again guys:Hellooo::Hellooo::Rasp::Rasp::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

misscarie
18th March 2009, 14:03
Belated Happy Birthday Itsme_Iye :)

many more bdays to come :BouncyHappy:

Pepe n Pilar
18th March 2009, 17:38
Thanks Misscarie:):Hellooo:

nids123
19th March 2009, 15:16
hi happy belated birthday where u from in warwickshire ill be going there soon my husband is from there in coventry. ill be there next month i hope.:)

Pepe n Pilar
19th March 2009, 15:36
How about you? Thanks for the greetings. Who knows someday we will meet up. Coventry is i guess abt 30 mins away. Have a safe trip to the UK.

nids123
19th March 2009, 16:20
HI NIds i'm in Rugby. How about you? Thanks for the greetings. Who knows someday we will meet up. Coventry is i guess abt 30 mins away. Have a safe trip to the UK.
:Hellooo:hi thank you im looking forward to meet up more filipinas there so i wont feels homesick:bigcry: my husband in nuneaton near the park. see u there:):D:D:BouncyHappy:

Mrs Daddy
19th March 2009, 16:34
Happy Birthday girl:)

Pepe n Pilar
20th March 2009, 09:40
Thanks Mrs Daddy. How are you?
God Bless and take care.....:)