PDA

View Full Version : Ilr

bhabes79
17th March 2009, 23:03
Hi everyone,any idea what documents i need to bring for applying ILR,,i am going to apply in person they said its only 1 day and you get the result i hope so:doh,,,,,thanks ,,:)

Jay&Zobel
18th March 2009, 00:14
Just follow the ILR checklist :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

anngrimes78@msn
21st March 2009, 21:57
go to www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukresidency, it will tell you exactly what the reqts are.
im doing mine soon in person as well and that website was really helpful.
all the best!

joebloggs
21st March 2009, 22:04
if you plan to use a PEO, and you intend to go before may, you better phone them ASAP, because i've heard from someone who phoned a few up, they were all fully booked til the end of April( probably many more people trying to beat the increases in prices and changes), i cannot confirm it, just a warning, you might have to use the post, if you cannot get a booking :doh

vbkelly
22nd March 2009, 19:04
Hi everyone,any idea what documents i need to bring for applying ILR,,i am going to apply in person they said its only 1 day and you get the result i hope so:doh,,,,,thanks ,,:)

phone them a month before your visa expiry and they gonna tell you the exact details what you gonna do next but you need to sort out all ducuments you need

bhabes79
23rd March 2009, 11:32
thanks for the advice,,,:)

bhabes79
23rd March 2009, 11:36
go to www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukresidency, it will tell you exactly what the reqts are.
im doing mine soon in person as well and that website was really helpful.
all the best!

Hi anngrimines78 thanks ,,,wishing you all the best too

bhabes79
23rd March 2009, 11:38
if you plan to use a PEO, and you intend to go before may, you better phone them ASAP, because i've heard from someone who phoned a few up, they were all fully booked til the end of April( probably many more people trying to beat the increases in prices and changes), i cannot confirm it, just a warning, you might have to use the post, if you cannot get a booking :doh

Yeah have appointment already thanks for the advice:)