PDA

View Full Version : Today's events at CFO Cebu.

Bluebirdjones
18th March 2009, 16:25
The future Mrs Bluebird got there at 12.05 and was out and away with CFO sticker by 4.30.

They still insisted on this "singleness" nonsence, and still doubt that the British Embassy has
already done this check by issuing the actual visa !

They also wanted photos of the "happy couple" .... why ? For what reason ?
... and people who didn't have were turned away & told to come back.

The form also required the company I work for, and an address ... again, why ?

Finally.... a one-on-one interview

... although one of the nun's in front of all the applicants asked one girl, "so how's your
sex life" after hearing that she is 20 and the husband is 74 !

..... I'd have been tempted to say, "Much better than your's"

Mrs.JMajor
18th March 2009, 16:32
Hmm annoying...... the only business to do is.... let the applicants watch the annoying video/discuss the topic of women if they get battered by the husband etc....etc.... and they shouldnt let the applicant to say come back once you had the picture of happy couple ,nonsense :CompBuster::angry:

If I were to Mrs.bluebirdjones i will go and complain,that is not the way it used to be.....showing passport with the visa on it....that was Ok already

Another money :yikes: under the table :action-smiley-081: for what :NoNo:

T
... although one of the nun's in front of all the applicants asked one girl, "so how's your

I would say,its none of your business :thorsten_rammler: because that was embarassing question

IainBusby
18th March 2009, 16:36
the future mrs bluebird got there at 12.05 and was out and away with cfo sticker by 4.30.

They still insisted on this "singleness" nonsence, and still doubt that the british embassy has

They also wanted photos of the "happy couple" .... Why ? For what reason ?
... And people who didn't have were turned away & told to come back.

The form also required the company i work for, and an address ... Again, why ?

Finally.... A one-on-one interview

... Although one of the nun's in front of all the applicants asked one girl, "so how's your

..... I'd have been tempted to say, "much better than your's"

:D :D :D :D :D

Iain.

Bluebirdjones
18th March 2009, 16:45
Mrs Bluebird
said to me
"Perhaps she want's to experience old age creeping on"
:joke:

Jay&Zobel
18th March 2009, 18:03
The future Mrs Bluebird They also wanted photos of the "happy couple" .... why ? For what reason ?... and people who didn't have were turned away & told to come back.

To show to the other applicants and give hopes?:Erm: :NoNo::NoNo::D

The future [COLOR="Blue"]Finally.... a one-on-one interview

In Catholic religion, sex is indeed very important in marriage... but the thing is, lol nuns and priests know nothing about this lol, or do they? :Erm:

adam&chryss
18th March 2009, 19:10
The future Mrs Bluebird got there at 12.05 and was out and away with CFO sticker by 4.30.

They still insisted on this "singleness" nonsence, and still doubt that the British Embassy has

They also wanted photos of the "happy couple" .... why ? For what reason ?
... and people who didn't have were turned away & told to come back.

The form also required the company I work for, and an address ... again, why ?

Finally.... a one-on-one interview

that was really annoying.. well CFO in Manila is better and they were friendly too.

well based on my experienced there :)

Arthur Little
19th March 2009, 01:32
Well done, the future Mrs BJ!! I particularly liked her fiance's humour vis-a-vis the sex life of the newlyweds mentioned and cannot help wondering what the [frustrated?] nun's reaction would've been had the 74-year-old's young bride yielded to the temptation BJ suggests .... ?? :icon_lol:

tiger@tigress
19th March 2009, 07:34
that was really annoying.. well CFO in Manila is better and they were friendly too.
well based on my experienced there :)

I agree...
But they are strict with under 21 they always wanted to saute the parents especialy if the fiance is previously married, once and or twice more worried if she will be the third wife.... they find it fishy.... more alarm if the age gap is huge.....