PDA

View Full Version : hello

mannex
18th March 2009, 16:58
hi there;

please help me about my visa; i am on a spouse visa for the 2 year period but our marriage broke up and we have been separated for 6 months now and my visa will expire on may. please help me with any options i can do to extend my visa. tnx

mannex

Mrs.JMajor
18th March 2009, 17:07
You cant do anything ....but leave the UK tsk tsk ,why you didnt wait till he sign your ILR (my gosh youre in trouble) 2 months to go

Jay&Zobel
18th March 2009, 17:08
hi there;

please help me about my visa; i am on a spouse visa for the 2 year period but our marriage broke up and we have been separated for 6 months now and my visa will expire on may. please help me with any options i can do to extend my visa. tnx

mannex

You can't apply for an ILR I am afraid...

But not sure about other visas that are available... Are you still here in the UK? Working? Living separate from your husband? Tell us more about your current situation, thank you.

Mrs.JMajor
18th March 2009, 17:09
but if you will try to tell on the forum the reason you get separated if its on your favor,might expert her possible can help you

opps lol Zobel,same thoughts hihihi

nids123
18th March 2009, 17:12
hi there;

mannex oh im sorry for ur setuations hope u can have the answer here soon i know some member here r good u can wait for them if who can gv u advice goodluck:)

Pepe n Pilar
18th March 2009, 17:26
HI Mannex sorry to hear about your situation. You can visit this website. www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk. Click on For partners and Families....It explains...

what to do if your relationship with your partner permanently breaks down.

Ann07
18th March 2009, 17:45
Nice one their itsme:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sorry to hear that

tiN
18th March 2009, 19:04
Welcome to the forum, and sorry to hear about your situation.

girl england
20th March 2009, 12:40
hello,welcome to the forum sorry to hear about your situation now

kimmi
20th March 2009, 12:52
hi mannex,

sorry to hear about ur situation..I think at the moment the best way for u to do is try to communicate with the home office.

Goodluck and hope everything will be ok at ur end soon..:)