PDA

View Full Version : VFS Application Center

LEAHnew
25th March 2009, 07:44
Just to share experience and give tips on what to expect at VFS Application Center. :)

1. First try your luck as Walk in but make sure you have a back up appointment which I did:D.
As what I’ve heard earliest appointment now is on 2nd week of April.:doh

2. Upon entering at the Application center you will instructed to switch off mobile and prepare your passport to show at the Entrance door.

3. Show your passport let your bag check and wait for the Applicant’s Form Number to be given by the officer, then you will be assigned at Walk In area chairs.

4. Fill up the form, an Officer will be telling you to put the reason at the back of form given why you choose WALK IN SUBMISSION.

5. At exactly 8am, the submission will start, there are 7 desk that will serve but some of them not on time:doh, I guess they were completed at around 8:20am.:rolleyes:

6. Wait for your number to be called but expect at 8:45 am it will interrupt by an APPOINTMENT listed on their system so just relax you will still be called.

7. Your number was called, submit your documents according from the checklist they provided (it can be downloaded from VFS website). Give the officer the Applicant’s Form number.

8. So after checking, the officer will ask if you want the result DELIVERED OR PICK UP. I choose Delivered and paid 328 pesos as courier charge.

9. Wait for the receipts and returned App. Form number you will be instructed to transfer at BIOMETRIC waiting area, wait for your name to be called and what door number you’re allowed to enter.

10. Enter Biometric room show the officer the App. Form number. Put all your things near the chair. Have a sit relax, the officer will be instructed these: put your 4 fingers left and right except the thumb on the scanning machine then followed thumb left and right after that focus on the camera, then that’s it.

11. And lastly return the App. Form No. to the officer at the Exit door.

Hope it helps:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Leah:)

aposhark
25th March 2009, 08:44
Hi Leah,

Also worth mentioning that for a husband accompanying his wife, he has to wait about 30m away from the entrance.
The guards are quite strict about this and are constantly moving people away from the area.
Best for the man to go shopping down the road for an hour or so and ask his lady to phone him when she has left the building.

LEAHnew
25th March 2009, 08:55
Hi Leah,

Also worth mentioning that for a husband accompanying his wife, he has to wait about 30m away from the entrance.
The guards are quite strict about this and are constantly moving people away from the area.
Best for the man to go shopping down the road for an hour or so and ask his lady to phone him when she has left the building.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks for the add Mike.

kimmi
25th March 2009, 19:47
thanks for sharing, sis Leah and Mike..:) its a great help to others whose also planning to apply for their visa thru walk-in..

girl england
25th March 2009, 20:08
great info guys

LEAHnew
29th March 2009, 12:55
Thanks Kimmi and Girl _england:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm:I wonder why VFS was the only application center for UK visa are there some qualifying agency here in Phil can handle this:doh :Erm::D

Tiggers0608
29th March 2009, 12:58
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

good luck on your application sis :)

LEAHnew
29th March 2009, 13:02
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

good luck on your application sis :)

Thanks sis how's your cute baby?:)

tiger@tigress
29th March 2009, 19:32
Goodluck on your application