PDA

View Full Version : YeeHaa At Long Last!!!

mmmab
27th March 2009, 15:22
I don't know if this belongs here...

But anyway, can't hide it any longer, finally going home to the Philippines to be with my honey!!!

I leave on Sunday the 29th of March and get there on Monday the 30th!!!

YeeHaa, anyway, sorry to sound to excited and all, wish me luck guys!

Thanks!!!

KeithD
27th March 2009, 15:42
Make sure you pack the following:
Insect repellant
Condoms
Pot noodles
Condoms
Clean underwear
Condoms...

...oh.....and some protection in case you :Sex: in case I forgot to mention it :rolleyes:

mmmab
27th March 2009, 15:46
Here's my question, UK condoms or Pinas condoms hmmm lol... I wonder if there is a difference in terms of reliability hehe

Insect repellant, oh definitely hahaha

Fitzy
27th March 2009, 15:48
Make sure you pack the following:
Insect repellant
Condoms
Pot noodles
Condoms
Clean underwear
Condoms...

...oh.....and some protection in case you :Sex: in case I forgot to mention it :rolleyes:

Funny enough, I fly out on BA on the 29th also:D
Going to HK, then off to Manila to see my Girl, so I know how you feel mate hehhehehe
Then we fly down to CDO, and stay at the Marco hotel, and the beautiful Duka bay resort
Only for two weeks in all.
I didn,t pack the condoms heheheh, coz we wana baby:)

Actually, does anybody know the distance between Medina, and Cugman, because the taxi driver quoted PHP 2500!!!
He said is a 2 hour journey???

Do you guys thinks it's reasonable?

All the very best.

Philip ......

Florge
27th March 2009, 15:56
I don't know if this belongs here...

But anyway, can't hide it any longer, finally going home to the Philippines to be with my honey!!!

I leave on Sunday the 29th of March and get there on Monday the 30th!!!

YeeHaa, anyway, sorry to sound to excited and all, wish me luck guys!

Thanks!!!

Are you Filipino? Coz you seem to look like one... hehehe :)

mmmab
27th March 2009, 15:57
Going to HK, then off to Manila to see my Girl, so I know how you feel mate hehhehehe
Then we fly down to CDO, and stay at the Marco hotel, and the beautiful Duka bay resort

Actually, does anybody know the distance between Medina, and Cugman, because the taxi driver quoted PHP 2500!!!

All the very best.

Philip ......

What airline are you on, I stop over at Hong Kong too, I'm on Cathay Pacific leaving UK at 10:35pm

Oh, my bad BA... British Airways

mmmab
27th March 2009, 16:01
Are you Filipino? Coz you seem to look like one... hehehe :)

Yes I am Filipino hehe, I can speak the language fluently too, although that isn't really something to brag about, although I do brag about it coz most Pinoys I know that are also born here can't speak the language hehe

Although I should note that I lived in Pinas for 6yrs while I was a kid hehe

IainBusby
27th March 2009, 16:10

All the very best.

Philip ......

I doubt if it is reasonable. When we were in CDO, we used to get a cab to go and visit her folks up in the hills in Bukidnon. It used to take about 40 minutes each way and we would normally be able to find a cabbie that would take us there, wait around for about 3 hours, then take us back to CDO again, all for P1000.

My wife and I have been to Duka Bay by the way, it's nice there. :xxgrinning--00xx3: When we went there, we just caught the bus.
Iain.

Fitzy
27th March 2009, 16:26
I doubt if it is reasonable. When we were in CDO, we used to get a cab to go and visit her folks up in the hills in Bukidnon. It used to take about 40 minutes each way and we would normally be able to find a cabbie that would take us there, wait around for about 3 hours, then take us back to CDO again, all for P1000.

My wife and I have been to Duku Bay by the way, it's nice there. :xxgrinning--00xx3: When we went there, we just caught the bus.
Iain.

Well perhaps it is, but I did mention the bus to her also lol
We will haggle with him:D

Thank you sir

Fitzy
27th March 2009, 16:30
What airline are you on, I stop over at Hong Kong too, I'm on Cathay Pacific leaving UK at 10:35pm

Oh, my bad BA... British Airways

Am on British Airways Sir.
I worked there, and can get buisness/first class to HK for about £260 quid:D
Well, I do know the Aircrafe Despatcher heheheh
Is the BA 031 for your information.
Cathay is also nice, so I hear.

Philip....

Ann07
27th March 2009, 16:35
Wow, goodluck to you both must be excited to see your mahal/ honey again:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: hehehehehe Enjoy and have fun:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
27th March 2009, 17:39
Yes I am Filipino hehe, I can speak the language fluently too, although that isn't really something to brag about, although I do brag about it coz most Pinoys I know that are also born here can't speak the language hehe

Cool!!! where in Pinas will you be? Your honey is from here?

mmmab
27th March 2009, 17:48
Cool!!! where in Pinas will you be? Your honey is from here?
My honey is in Pinas in Pampanga, I'm gonna be spending my time there too, I have a month in Philippines, so I wanna make the most of it all and spend as much time as I can with her ;-)

Ana_may365
27th March 2009, 17:54
all the best for u brod:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

mmmab
27th March 2009, 18:01
all the best for u brod:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Thanks, am gonna need it, meeting the mother and all... Yikes, I all of a sudden find myself nervous...

Fitzy
27th March 2009, 18:33

My wife and I have been to Duku Bay by the way, it's nice there. :xxgrinning--00xx3: When we went there, we just caught the bus.
Iain.

Of course, it is holy week!"!
Just like Christmas here, everybody around the world takes advantage of the seasional times lol:NoNo:

Besides a 2 hr Taxi ride here is 4 times the cost compared to there, so I better keep quiet!! Lol

All the best peeps ....

james999
27th March 2009, 19:45
Good luck with the meet the family thing i myself jet out on April 10th my mahal and myself have been parted for only 8 months but it feels like 8 years will be meeting the family for the first time as well.

Jay&Zobel
27th March 2009, 21:06
mmmab
good luck and enjoy!!

mmmab
29th March 2009, 06:53
Good luck with the meet the family thing i myself jet out on April 10th my mahal and myself have been parted for only 8 months but it feels like 8 years will be meeting the family for the first time as well.
I know what you mean mate, 7months in my case and it feels like forever, I fly tonight and it seems the hours are slowing down hehe. Meeting the parents, for some reason I always picture myself messing up like Ben Stiller did in his movie Meet The Parents haha

mmmab
good luck and enjoy!!
Thank you very much, I'm definitely gonna make the most of every minute I get to spend with my honey

LEAHnew
29th March 2009, 12:46

Welcome home kabayan:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have a safe trip and enjoy your holiday:Hellooo::Hellooo: