Did you change your clock? British SUMERTIME :icon_lol:

Strange world, I changed an hour in Vegas 2 weeks ago :Erm:

kimmi
29th March 2009, 09:24
oh British time changing again..:NoNo::NoNo:

i need to log out now before i get late for work..:bigcry::doh

IainBusby
29th March 2009, 09:28
I remembered, fancy having the first Grand Prix of the season in Australia on the same day as the clocks go forward. It's played havoc with my beauty sleep. :Cuckoo::cwm24::Cuckoo:

IainBusby
29th March 2009, 09:30
oh British time changing again..:NoNo::NoNo:

i need to log out now before i get late for work..:bigcry::doh

It's still Sunday Kimmi, the've moved the clocks forward an hour, not a whole day. :Erm:

kimmi
29th March 2009, 09:32
It's still Sunday Kimmi, the've moved the clocks forward an hour, not a whole day. :Erm:

Iain, ive got a wee job on weekends aside from the weekdays..:doh:bigcry:

5olidsnake
29th March 2009, 09:37
pinoy time diba:doh:ARsurrender::bigcry::Help1::Brick::yikes::cwm23:

IainBusby
29th March 2009, 10:56
Iain, ive got a wee job on weekends aside from the weekdays..:doh:bigcry:

It's against my religion to even discuss the practise of working at the weekends. Weekend working should be banned....... except for pub landlords and barmaids of course. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I suppose vicars and priests might also have a good case to argue for working on Sundays as well though. :Erm:
Iain.

KeithD
29th March 2009, 11:15
You missed out bookmakers :omg:

IainBusby
29th March 2009, 11:28
You missed out bookmakers :omg:

OOOOOOOOPS, I don't know what came over me. I'll have to say ten Lester Piggot's for that one. :D

KeithD
29th March 2009, 11:51
OOOOOOOOPS, I don't know what came over me....
....hopefully not Al building up his stamina :omg:

Alan
29th March 2009, 11:54

:Erm:

Al.:):)

IainBusby
29th March 2009, 12:01
Oh No, I got it wrong again, I just looked it up in my book of penances, it should be ten Lester Piggot's and five Al Murray's. :yikes:

Sim11UK
29th March 2009, 14:26
I put my clocks back last night. :doh...Then thought about it. :Cuckoo:
Got even more confused, as I had to put them forward 2 hours. :Erm: :doh:Rasp: :Help1::Cuckoo:

Mrs.JMajor
29th March 2009, 17:45
It's against my religion to even discuss the practise of working at the weekends. Weekend working should be banned....... except for pub landlords and barmaids of course. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I suppose vicars and priests might also have a good case to argue for working on Sundays as well though. :Erm:
Iain.

Sunday here is like a zombie place,all shops and establishment are closed:CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster:

wahh,i missed megamall crowd every sunday :CompBuster:

scott&ligaya
29th March 2009, 17:55
KIMMI, if you work weekdays ansd a wee job on weekends WHEN will you have time to be chief cheerleader for loving couples on here like SimUK/Ladybug and Lavender:doh:doh:doh

ps I love the way that you and ANN007 have picked up some Scottish words like wee.

what about fit like................... how are you?

auch a wa ye go..... you are kidding me aren`t you!

ya baa heeid.......... you are stupid

hehehehe makes me feel like going home to Aberdeen

kimmi
29th March 2009, 19:25
KIMMI, if you work weekdays ansd a wee job on weekends WHEN will you have time to be chief cheerleader for loving couples on here like SimUK/Ladybug and Lavender:doh:doh:doh

ps I love the way that you and ANN007 have picked up some Scottish words like wee.

No worries, I'll always find time to cheer all those lovers in here just call my name and I'll be there..:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
29th March 2009, 19:36
No worries, I'll always find time to cheer all those lovers in here just call my name and I'll be there..:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Go! go! Kimmi Kimmi go! go! :icon_lol: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

KeithD
29th March 2009, 20:21
I put my clocks back last night. :doh...Then thought about it. :Cuckoo:
Got even more confused, as I had to put them forward 2 hours. :Erm: :doh:Rasp: :Help1::Cuckoo:
:laugher::xxsmilie_auslachen:

Sim11UK
29th March 2009, 20:49
:laugher::xxsmilie_auslachen:

Yes I know :doh

IainBusby
30th March 2009, 09:31

Even when I lived in Scotland as a wee boy, whenever we went to visit my grandmother, uncles, aunts and cousins up in Huntly which is where my father hailed from, It was like being in another country and I quite often struggled to understand them all, especially when it wasn't just the accent difference, quite often they would use words like louny (boy) and quine (girl) etc, and have the time I couln't understand what they were talking about.

Iain.