PDA

View Full Version : Judith & Shawn wedding

aromulus
30th March 2009, 20:33
On Saturday 28th of March 2009, Jet and myself were priviliged to have been invited to attend Judith and Shawn wedding Ceremony and Reception in St. Albans.

We left home at about 5.45 am, and after a few miles of hard driving, on the A41 in Shropshire, we realized that we had left the Wedding present on the sofa in the living room....:doh
So I duly turned the car around and really put the gas pedal to the floor....

The resumed journery south went without incidents and we reached St.Albans, after stopping for breakfast, at around 10am.
Checked in at the hotel, left our luggage and left in the general direction of the town centre.

We arrived at the Registrar's just in time and Judith's face beamed with happiness as soon as she saw Jet. And together with another Member LJarvis, Judith had some Pinay friends there, and that, I think for her, turned a beautiful occasion into a brilliant one.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lots of photos were taken, and the 3 girls looked real well together.
The ceremony was real nice and touching in places, I could see the odd tear here and there, and at one point Shawn seemed to get slightly emotional, and that for me is a sign of love.
The lady registrar kept the proceeding flowing with the odd joke or two, and so did the official photographer.

The reception was held at the St. Michaels Manor Hotel in the town and I was well impressed with the location and the service.
The weather was not ideal, a bit cloudy, but the photographer was a real professional and knew how to play the light, so I am sure that the photos will be stunning.

The food and the wine were absolutely superb, and for a caterer at heart like me, there was not a single thing I could have remotely criticised, as everything was spot on.
That "Rosette" is well deserved in my opinion.

I compliment you on your choice, Shawn.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It was a small wedding, only a few friends and family, and we were made to feel at home, Shawn and Judith were the perfect hosts and we wish to thank them profusely for the invite.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It was a very happy occasion we are glad to have attended. and we wish you both all the best for the future.

Dom & Jet

As my folder is full, I will post some photos in the gallery as soon as I get Keith to tell me how to reduce them in size......:Erm:
:D

Mrs.JMajor
30th March 2009, 20:38
congratulation to the new couple "Judyhon" as Judith and Shawn

mavid
30th March 2009, 21:01
Thank you for the recap Dom...It made me teary eyed. I was invited but unfortunately I couldn't because I am here in the Philippines. Lucky for those who was able to witness their special day, I envy them. I really wanted to be there on my sister's special day. Judy and Shawn both know how i wished I was there. My love goes to both of you. God Bless Your Love For Each Other Always. Congratulations Again!

aposhark
30th March 2009, 21:15
................It was a very happy occasion we are glad to have attended. and we wish you both all the best for the future.

As my folder is full, I will post some photos in the gallery as soon as I get Keith to tell me how to reduce them in size......:Erm:
:D

Sounds like it was a great day.....

And (a simple and free program to resize photographs!)

http://majorgeeks.com/download5246.html

Ji&Ma
31st March 2009, 09:55
:Hellooo:CONGRATULATIONS Judy and Shawn!!!:Hellooo::REDancedancer08::smileybigtmouth:

Mrs Daddy
31st March 2009, 10:25
a big congrats to the newlywed and best wishes :)

aposhark
31st March 2009, 11:55
CONGRATULATIONS also to Judy & Shawn

kimmi
31st March 2009, 12:05
Congratulations, Judith and Shawn..:)

empott
31st March 2009, 18:05
Congratulations and Best Wishes, Judith and her hubby. May your love for each other grow each day. God bless.

Ann07
31st March 2009, 19:50
Another happy couple Congrats Judith and Shawn:) All the best for you both:D

alicat
1st April 2009, 11:47
congratulations judith and shawn..my best wishes to both
of you for the future..keep in touch sis.

tiN
1st April 2009, 11:51
Congratulations and best wishes to Judy and Shawn :Hellooo:

Alan
1st April 2009, 11:55
Congarts - jidu dna Sahnw.

Rearrange these letters into a well known phrase or saying!

Al.:)

jbt
1st April 2009, 17:24
Congratulations Judith and Shawn!!!!