PDA

View Full Version : VISA FEE refund

haiku
31st March 2009, 09:01
Hi!!!

Something odd came today, I got text from VFS about a visa fee refund.. when I've already received one.

So I am wondering if it was just by mistake they sent it to me.
OR they have retroactive adjustments on the visa fee, so my payment had another adjustment to it?

Has anyone saved the phone number in VFS? i can't see it online, and i've already deleted the visa pick up advice which has the phone number. Can anyone give me the number so I can verify this?

well.. i have a feeling it's just mistake.. but then again.. won't hurt to check.

Ji&Ma
31st March 2009, 09:27
Has anyone saved the phone number in VFS? i can't see it online, and i've already deleted the visa pick up advice which has the phone number. Can anyone give me the number so I can verify this?

Hi, try these - it's from their pages "Contact us" section:

Call Centre Contact number:
For PLDT & Smart Subscribers 1-909-885-VISA (8472).
For Bayantel 1-903-VISAUK or 1-903-847285

Bluebirdjones
31st March 2009, 09:40
These also might be a better option for contacting VFS

(00 63) 285 82398
and
(00 63) 275 93556

:smileybigtmouth:

rayofLight
31st March 2009, 10:59
Hi!!!

Something odd came today, I got text from VFS about a visa fee refund.. when I've already received one.

So I am wondering if it was just by mistake they sent it to me.
OR they have retroactive adjustments on the visa fee, so my payment had another adjustment to it?

well.. i have a feeling it's just mistake.. but then again.. won't hurt to check.
HELLO FRIEND...
what kind of visa you'ved applied....and when...?
thanx

Mrs.JMajor
31st March 2009, 16:19
Or it wont cost you any,send them email they reply nmn so quick:xxgrinning--00xx3: