PDA

View Full Version : Sending money from Phils to the UK

mhynne
1st April 2009, 19:55
Since the pound is quite low, i thought it might be a good chance for me to send money from phils to UK this time..:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Just wanted to get advise on which way i can possibly get the best rate possible?
I have checked with Natwest and they buy at a rate of 75 pesos which is quite high for me...:NoNo:

keithAngel
1st April 2009, 23:26
Since the pound is quite low, i thought it might be a good chance for me to send money from phils to UK this time..:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Just wanted to get advise on which way i can possibly get the best rate possible?
I have checked with Natwest and they buy at a rate of 75 pesos which is quite high for me...:NoNo:

Great Idea I will ask the missus to send me some as well ....we could start a new trend:rolleyes:

pennybarry
2nd April 2009, 06:53
I think I need to ask my Mom is she still saved the money I sent to her and tell her to send it back to UK:action-smiley-081:

I remember when I went home last year, I had no more budget and Mom surprised me, she still saved the money I sent in her bankbook. I feel guity now:Brick::doh:bigcry:

mhynne
2nd April 2009, 19:08
hehehe.. looks like i sparked a great idea.. i am going to try and call PNB and BPI and see if i can get some nice answers from them.. i will let you all know...
the reason really i was asking is bec, me and my husband have just sold our flat in eastwood just recently. so we thought considering the exchange rate it is the best time to send the money from the PI back to the UK.

Jay&Zobel
2nd April 2009, 21:01
we have a lil business there in the PI and we need our money back too (BPI provides wire transfer but I need more details about it)... i shall ask my family to send the money back hehe...