PDA

View Full Version : There's New ILR 06 april 2009 form

Tiggers0608
1st April 2009, 21:34
:omg::omg::omg:

For those who's applying for their ILR on or before 06 april 2009, there's a new Form release by home office at their website's

Please check the UK Border Agency websites

Plus new FEES :doh:omg:

Single applicant no dependant £820

Single applicant with 1 dependant (under 18 years old) £870

and so on the more dependants you have the more £50 you add :icon_lol::omg::Brick::furious3:

But anyways good luck to all of us lol

kimmi
1st April 2009, 21:37
thanks for sharing, sis Adel..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

it means Money, more money and money again..:bigcry::bigcry::CompBuster::CompBuster::Brick::Brick:

Goodluck to all of us who will be going to apply soon..:bigcry:

Tiggers0608
1st April 2009, 22:48
thanks for sharing, sis Adel..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

it means Money, more money and money again..:bigcry::bigcry::CompBuster::CompBuster::Brick::Brick:

Goodluck to all of us who will be going to apply soon..:bigcry:

:doh:bigcry::Brick::omg::cwm23:

i know how u feel sis .... i guess ipon na lang pambayad lol (save save save loads of money lol :rolleyes:)

joebloggs
2nd April 2009, 01:57
after a quick look at the form, the only thing that seems to have changed is the price :doh

:cwm24:

i just beat the price increase with the misses citizenship app thou :Hellooo:

:D

Tiggers0608
2nd April 2009, 15:03
after a quick look at the form, the only thing that seems to have changed is the price :doh

:icon_lol: lucky you joe

yeah i've notice that too, the only big thing that changed is the ILR FEE :rolleyes:

Ann07
2nd April 2009, 15:18
Money again:doh:doh:doh:doh Additional £50 pounds for dependant and so on:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I escape the ilr fee but more fee with the cit:Erm:. Lucky you Joe:D

joebloggs
2nd April 2009, 19:04

:D yes it was a bit close, because both my misses referees were her supervisor and manager, so she had to wait until they had known her for 3years, which was on the 17th of march, then we had to wait for them to fill the form in, and then book an appointment at NCS.

my misses has got a letter from the H/O saying they took the money from my CC and now we wait.. :doh

Ann07
2nd April 2009, 19:05
:D yes it was a bit close, because both my misses referees were her supervisor and manager, so she had to wait until they had known her for 3years, which was on the 17th of march, then we had to wait for them to fill the form in, and then book an appointment at NCS.

my misses has got a letter from the H/O saying they took the money from my CC and now we wait.. :doh

Wow. waiting time now goodluck to your misses Joe:D

Jay&Zobel
2nd April 2009, 20:08

Money again:doh:doh:doh:doh Additional £50 pounds for dependant and so on:yikes::yikes::yikes:

same here Ann07 lol.. at least we were able to save a bit lol :bigcry:

Jamesey
2nd April 2009, 21:03
I can't believe they put the fee up again. £820 is an extortionate amount to have to pay. :cwm23:

When my wife applied a few months ago, I was so disgusted with the cost that I wrote to my MP, who took up the matter with the UK Border Agency. I'll scan in their response and post it in a new thread.

tiger@tigress
2nd April 2009, 22:16
:omg::omg::omg:
For those who's applying for their ILR on or before 06 april 2009, there's a new Form release by home office at their website's
Please check the UK Border Agency websites
Plus new FEES :doh:omg:
Single applicant no dependant £820
Single applicant with 1 dependant (under 18 years old) £870
and so on the more dependants you have the more £50 you add :icon_lol::omg::Brick::furious3:
But anyways good luck to all of us lol

:omg::yikes: Oh Dear :doh:NoNo:

Tiggers0608
3rd April 2009, 16:22
I can't believe they put the fee up again. £820 is an extortionate amount to have to pay. :cwm23:

When my wife applied a few months ago, I was so disgusted with the cost that I wrote to my MP, who took up the matter with the UK Border Agency. I'll scan in their response and post it in a new thread.

:omg:

don't know if we can do anything about it, but just pay if we really want the ILR

cheesewiz
3rd April 2009, 23:46
i beat the increase as well:D i don't think about Brit cit yet or not decided yet if i want to be one though:Erm:

good luck to all of us

cheesewiz
3rd April 2009, 23:48
anyway, just a question pls...

if both parents are filipino then they have a child born here in UK before ILR is the child is automatic brit citizen if the parents got their ILR? thanks

joebloggs
4th April 2009, 04:22

if both parents are filipino then they have a child born here in UK before ILR is the child is automatic brit citizen if the parents got their ILR? thanks

no, need to register the child as a British citizen (entitlement) i think it's £460 now :doh

Tiggers0608
4th April 2009, 06:48
i beat the increase as well:D i don't think about Brit cit yet or not decided yet if i want to be one though:Erm:

good luck to all of us

:xxgrinning--00xx3: lucky u again for beating the increase of the FEE lol :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
4th April 2009, 06:54

:Erm:

i know a filipino nurse here, she's married to a filipino also and they got 2 kids, when they got their ILR they are going to apply their kids for british citizenship but guess the payment increased also lol :icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
4th April 2009, 06:56
no, need to register the child as a British citizen (entitlement) i think it's £460 now :doh

:Erm: no need to register??? is that means the child is automatic brit cit when the parents got their ILR?

joebloggs
4th April 2009, 08:09
:Erm: no need to register??? is that means the child is automatic brit cit when the parents got their ILR?

NO, they are NOT British citizens, they need to register as British citizens

no , need to register (did you miss my comma, cheesewiz was asking if they would automatically be brit citizens), i should have put 'no, they need to reg...' :D

Jay&Zobel
4th April 2009, 12:54

no , need to register (did you miss my comma, cheesewiz was asking if they would automatically be brit citizens), i should have put 'no, they need to reg...' :D

Joebloggs meant:

NO - THEY STILL HAVE TO BE REGISTERED to become Brits

Tiggers0608
5th April 2009, 09:03

most of the ones who reacted about the new FEE of ILR are the ones who already got their ILR :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

maybe the people who will get thei ILR soon doesn't care about how much they will pay :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

well just good luck on all of us lol

islander
5th April 2009, 09:47
a wise strategy to implement new fees is to implement new forms... :icon_lol:

it may be one of the effects of recession! :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Jay&Zobel
5th April 2009, 11:45

Tactics: Clever eh? :Erm::NoNo::Erm::NoNo::Erm::NoNo::doh:icon_lol::cwm34::omg::cwm3::Cuckoo:

Tiggers0608
5th April 2009, 18:16

instead of making the fee lower bcoz its recession they made an increase on the fee :Erm:

:NoNo: how much will it cost for ILR next year :bigcry:

darren-b
6th April 2009, 02:10

instead of making the fee lower bcoz its recession they made an increase on the fee :Erm:

It may not go up next year as it didn't go up last year - the last rise was April 2007 when it went up from £335 to £750. But then again ILR may not exist in it's current form next year so who knows what the prices will be if it's replaced with something else.

I'm personally surprised the prices didn't go up more - visa fees are a good earner for the government, and the many of those who pay them are unable to vote anyway.

Tiggers0608
6th April 2009, 08:05
Tactics: Clever eh? :Erm::NoNo::Erm::NoNo::Erm::NoNo::doh:icon_lol::cwm34::omg::cwm3::Cuckoo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
i agree with ya :)

Tiggers0608
6th April 2009, 08:06
It may not go up next year as it didn't go up last year - the last rise was April 2007 when it went up from £335 to £750. But then again ILR may not exist in it's current form next year so who knows what the prices will be if it's replaced with something else.

I'm personally surprised the prices didn't go up more - visa fees are a good earner for the government, and the many of those who pay them are unable to vote anyway.

:omg::omg::omg: wow £335 to £750 that's a big jump it's double the price :cwm24::cwm24::cwm24:

Tiggers0608
6th April 2009, 08:11

:Erm: nothing is automatic here anyways lol, they will charge u if they can charge u, the gov needs more money from the immigrants and non-immigrants look at the visa fees lol

this recession u don't know how much it will increase next year so they can take more money from non-british and non-EU lol :doh:doh:doh

Tiggers0608
6th April 2009, 08:12
Joebloggs meant:

NO - THEY STILL HAVE TO BE REGISTERED to become Brits

:rolleyes: and of course don't forget more Fees also lol

darren-b
6th April 2009, 11:01
:omg::omg::omg: wow £335 to £750 that's a big jump it's double the price :cwm24::cwm24::cwm24:

Yup, and it was at the same time they made life in the uk tests mandatory for ILR. My wife couldn't apply for ILR until a couple of months after the price went up :bigcry:

islander
6th April 2009, 20:16

Well, April is the start of tax year, and so is the effectivity of new fees, hmmmmm! :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

I also wonder how much will ILR increase for next year, I really do care considering that my visa will expire june of 2010... :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Tiggers0608
6th April 2009, 20:22
Yup, and it was at the same time they made life in the uk tests mandatory for ILR. My wife couldn't apply for ILR until a couple of months after the price went up :bigcry:

:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

thats not really good when the fee rise up just few weeks/month before we apply for ILR really :doh:bigcry:

but i guess some are just lucky for some members here beat the fee increased :)

Tiggers0608
6th April 2009, 20:23
Well, April is the start of tax year, and so is the effectivity of new fees, hmmmmm! :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

I also wonder how much will ILR increase for next year, I really do care considering that my visa will expire june of 2010... :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

:NoNo: i know how u feel, as my visa will be expire also in 2010, i wonder how much is our ILR by then :bigcry::bigcry::Erm: