PDA

View Full Version : My husband got me!!!

ANDRES25
1st April 2009, 21:38
I was in a very deep sleep when my husband came rushing up the stairs to our room and woke me up at 6 this morning. He said " Honey are you okay???!!!looking very worried and upset " Our tv is gone, our computer is gone everything is gone" " didn't you hear anything?" and I said still sleepy but shocked " Huh!?? Then he just went down immediately downstairs. Still in bed, I was so afraid,my heart raced like it never beat that fast before thinking " Oh my I forgot to lock the backdoor, I thought I don't feel safe here anymore. " good thing I didn't leave my laptop downstairs but my new cellphone is in my bag and my wallet... Oh my.... so I stayed for another 2 minutes in bed then finally got up and see for myself and talk with my husband. I opened the door to our living room expecting an empty space but to my surprise everything is there! My husband's laughing at me!!! He said it's April FOOL's day today... and I said "don't ever do that to me again! and I punched him on the face! no not really.. but close ha ha!!! I must admit he was a good actor and got me really nervous!

Has anyone tried to pull a prank on you today?

Mrs.JMajor
1st April 2009, 23:19
Too late to realize , i forgot :doh i wish i remember so i can done something fool to him:D

irobot
1st April 2009, 23:52
Irobot..." Sunny... Different From The Rest... " :Britain:

Well.... At work today I have been a bit naughty with the April Fools Jokes....

Started by saying did you see that bad car crash on the main road coming into work......." April Fool "

Then it was omg your car has a flat tyre when I saw it in the car park......." April Fool "

Then the classic your shoe lace is undone......." April Fool "

Hey you see that Truck in the ditch by your home ,it was there when I drove past......" April Fool "

so I was a little naughty today.... Phil..

KeithD
2nd April 2009, 09:00
I told my kids they were adopted :D

:cwm24: I forgot to say 'April Fool' :omg:

adam&chryss
2nd April 2009, 09:15
I was in a very deep sleep when my husband came rushing up the stairs to our room and woke me up at 6 this morning. He said " Honey are you okay???!!!looking very worried and upset " Our tv is gone, our computer is gone everything is gone" " didn't you hear anything?" and I said still sleepy but shocked " Huh!?? Then he just went down immediately downstairs. Still in bed, I was so afraid,my heart raced like it never beat that fast before thinking " Oh my I forgot to lock the backdoor, I thought I don't feel safe here anymore. " good thing I didn't leave my laptop downstairs but my new cellphone is in my bag and my wallet... Oh my.... so I stayed for another 2 minutes in bed then finally got up and see for myself and talk with my husband. I opened the door to our living room expecting an empty space but to my surprise everything is there! My husband's laughing at me!!! He said it's April FOOL's day today... and I said "don't ever do that to me again! and I punched him on the face! no not really.. but close ha ha!!! I must admit he was a good actor and got me really nervous!

Has anyone tried to pull a prank on you today?

:icon_lol:
my husband can't fool me like this.. i'll be really pissed off, can't tease or jest me if i've just suddenly woke up.
do it when i'm wide awake :)

adam&chryss
2nd April 2009, 09:17
I told my kids they were adopted :D

:cwm24: I forgot to say 'April Fool' :omg:

:icon_lol:
really funny boss keith.
when i was young, i used to cry when they tell me i'm ampon (adopted).

Piamed
2nd April 2009, 09:44
I told Pia that Elena gave birth already and had a little boy! She said, "Who Elena". I said there is only one we know. She said, "How come she had a boy?". She was so surprised. Very naughty of me really; I felt bad after:NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
2nd April 2009, 11:59
I told Pia that Elena gave birth already and had a little boy! She said, "Who Elena". I said there is only one we know. She said, "How come she had a boy?". She was so surprised. Very naughty of me really; I felt bad after:NoNo:

:23_116_6[1]::23_116_6[1]: Toks that u made me really laugh

To all who posted here :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

nids123
2nd April 2009, 13:19
my husband ask me lasy tuesday if what day is it here i said wednesday he asi in england its friday i said what how come i thought it tuesady he said its april fools.then he told he was waling naked i said what y he said april fools day hehehehe.

Florge
2nd April 2009, 16:37
yep! i got fooled... by my assistant.. he said that he's going to resign effective immediately... I panicked!!! then I was thinking, what will I do if he'll resign? I can't do his work coz I got so much work already??? My mind raced so fast thinking of alternatives ... then he said: Boss, happy April fools!.... darn!... then I said, "Really, well... jokes are half-meant, I need your resignation letter on my table before noon"... then walked away... I probably looked dead serious... coz he turned white... then I go: Happy April Fools back! .... LOL ....