PDA

View Full Version : Happy wedding/congratulation and Happy new year too:)

yam
5th April 2009, 15:30
Hehhehe:) I'm just thinking that those greetings are so nice and interesting to hear:) My fiancee and I are having some thoughts of getting married on new years day which is january 1:) I'm thinking that its unique plus its rare in Philippines to get married on new years day as many people love to stay late at night during new years eve so they woke up so late the next day which is january 1 and holiday:) My fiancee loves to do it and i love it as well and i found it interesting:). I'm thinking how nice it is to have fireworks display after hehehe:).

These days I'm canvassing places for garden wedding that accepts new years day:) and I found 1 that accepts new years day. The good thing of that place is that they accept holidays even january 1. I'm going to show some pictures of that to my fiancee soon so he can see that:)

DaveUK
5th April 2009, 15:36
Guess there's no going back for me then now!? :D

Ann07
5th April 2009, 15:37
Wow unique nga:xxgrinning--00xx3: Why not?:D Goodluck to your preparation yam. keep us posted:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Ann07
5th April 2009, 15:37
Guess there's no going back for me then now!? :D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
5th April 2009, 16:57
These days I'm canvassing places for garden wedding that accepts new years day:) and I found 1 that accepts new years day. The good thing of that place is that they accept holidays even january 1. I'm going to show some pictures of that to my fiancee soon so he can see that:)

hehe be aware of the expenses yam,think life after the expensive wedding :D

Guess there's no going back for me then now!?:D

psssh,lol dont say that again,back out :yikes::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
5th April 2009, 17:04
goodluck yam and dave!will it be a garden wedding then?or I wonder if church do weddings on news years day :D

Jay&Zobel
5th April 2009, 17:16
So Yam & Dave ... hmmm lol... hehe why did I not figure that out before hand? lol

Congratulations... 1st of Jan might be too expensive... but fireworks will be cheaper by then hehehe...

Just pray that the priest, caterers, wedding entourage, guests will be aware of the time of your wedding hehe, they might be too sleepy and lazy to wake up... lolz

But any day will be good! Best wishes!

IainBusby
5th April 2009, 17:22
So it will be Congratulations and Happy Hogmanay!!! Everyone can all sing Auld Lang Syne after Simon has kissed the bride. :Erm: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
5th April 2009, 18:34
Hehhehe:) I'm just thinking that those greetings are so nice and interesting to hear:) My fiancee and I are having some thoughts of getting married on new years day which is january 1:) I'm thinking that its unique plus its rare in Philippines to get married on new years day as many people love to stay late at night during new years eve so they woke up so late the next day which is january 1 and holiday:) My fiancee loves to do it and i love it as well and i found it interesting:). I'm thinking how nice it is to have fireworks display after hehehe:).

Congratulations Yam and Dave..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Aye, it is indeed a very unique and interesting date to get married.:rolleyes::D

DianaKevy
5th April 2009, 19:42
congratulations to you both yam and dave. its a nice thought but i dont think there will be priest available on that day unless its just a pastor that you want.good luck on your preparation yam :);)

DaveUK
5th April 2009, 21:49
We're going for a garden wedding and most likely the Mayor will perform the ceremony. Or so I'm told! :)

LEAHnew
6th April 2009, 04:46

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Wonderful date very unique and unforgetable:D
We gonna celebrate yearly your anniversary:D:cwm12::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Goodluck Yam and DaveUK. Congratulation:BouncyHappy:
Double the fireworks:rolleyes::D:Cuckoo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Florge
6th April 2009, 16:34
So it will be Congratulations and Happy Hogmanay!!! Everyone can all sing Auld Lang Syne after Simon has kissed the bride. :Erm: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

DaveUK's name is Simon? hhhmmm.. another Simon... Simon's are great... specially my Simon.... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
6th April 2009, 18:57
DaveUK's name is Simon? hhhmmm.. another Simon... Simon's are great... specially my Simon.... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:D:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Daveuk-Simon
misscarie/jimcarie-Simon
Sim11UK-Simon
florge-Simon

who else?

Sconnie
6th April 2009, 18:59
So many called Simon must have been popular in their parents time.