PDA

View Full Version : Parents letter of support

Jem
5th April 2009, 15:50
Any previous threads with an example or outline of what should be included in a letter of support from my parents for Arnie's spouse visa?

I am getting everything together for him to submit to the embassy after the wedding and as i currently live with my mum i want to include a letter of support but i am unsure what to include in this letter.

Thanks x

Jay&Zobel
5th April 2009, 17:34
Any previous threads with an example or outline of what should be included in a letter of support from my parents for Arnie's spouse visa?

I am getting everything together for him to submit to the embassy after the wedding and as i currently live with my mum i want to include a letter of support but i am unsure what to include in this letter.

Thanks x

Letter of Support from your parents:

If accommodation will be provided by them: overview of the house and pictures will help. (State if Rented or owned)

Stating that your parents will be happy to support you & Arnie to stay with them until you find a place to live or transfer...

That they are happy to support you in (full) in any immediate needs.

That they are looking forward to meeting their new son-in-law...

That they are looking forward to your up coming wedding etc...

I think that will do...

Good luck Jem!

For those who are confused, this is Jem's 1st post:
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=12251

joebloggs
5th April 2009, 19:05
something like this should be ok..

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you that I would like to invite my son xxxxx and his wife xxxxx to live with me (and my husband???), after she receives approval from the Home Office for a spouse visa and arrives in the UK, they will be staying with me, until they are settled and find suitable accommodation.

I own/rent a x-bedroom house at the above address, which is currently occupied by my husband and myself. I have no problems with overcrowding in accommodating my son and his wife in my house. I have attached my council tax bill/tenancy agreement as a proof of residence/ copy of deeds/photos/land reg docs etc..

If you need any further details with regard to accommodation, please do not hesitate to call me or email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours Truly

Jem
9th April 2009, 08:31
Thanks! Had my dad draft something like this!

Stuartpauldavis
19th April 2009, 23:40
Hi Jem good luck with your upcoming wedding, are you still planning to marry there in Thailand this June?, i have a friend here on this site Ashley1987 who i have chatted to a couple of times online and she and here Brit BF are also getting married there in Thailand this coming June so amybe will be useful to find her posts here as maybe you guys can help each other with requirements and info, maybe even meet up there in Thailand i guess as i believe there date is set also for early June, good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jem
20th April 2009, 03:41
Hi! Ok well maybe i can try to find her on here! Thats good news!

Im currently here in Makati, me and my hubby to be are going to China Town later, he told me not to take a bag or anything, only money in my pockets as sometimes its dangerous!

Having such a good holiday here. I think im going to meet his family in Pampanga this week also and hopefully visit some beaches.

Ashley1987
20th April 2009, 17:35
Hi Jem,

This is Ashley, Yes Stuart is right. Im getting married in Thailand by June. I hope i can contact you in person as we have some quiet similar things to do soon. Im living here in Cebu. Just contact me if you are interested and it would be my pleasure. Zero,nine,two,nine,three,two,five,two,six,six,five.

Have fun and take care..

Ashley

Jem
21st April 2009, 04:15
Hi Ashley

Do you have skype or msn? I am here in makati but only for 1 more week then i have to return to the UK.

What documents have you got for the embassy in thailand?

Jem

Ashley1987
22nd April 2009, 17:49
Hello Jem,

Yes i have skype its Ashley Valmorez (ashley.valmorez) and MSN is ashley_291987(hotmail). So i far, i only got some information of the requirements and also the procedure. Are you already aware of the 10 day posting Jem?