PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone.

Quick1978
6th April 2009, 13:32
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site. I am 30 years old and I am seeing a Filipino girl in Belgium. We have been seeing each other for few months. We are planning to get married in Philipines next year in the summer. But the problem is she is overstayer in Belgium.

What is the risk after we get married in Philipines and apply for UK visa for her to come?

I would be grateful if there is any advice. Thanks! :)

smiler78
6th April 2009, 13:35
Hi and welcome to the forum, also planning to marry my Filipino girlfriend. not to sure about the visa but lots of good people here with lots of answers.

Good luck!!:BouncyHappy:

IainBusby
6th April 2009, 14:26
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site. I am 30 years old and I am seeing a Filipino girl in Belgium. We have been seeing each other for few months. We are planning to get married in Philipines next year in the summer. But the problem is she is overstayer in Belgium.

What is the risk after we get married in Philipines and apply for UK visa for her to come?

I would be grateful if there is any advice. Thanks! :)

It would be best if she could return to the Philippines without getting any stamps on her passport, either when leaving Belgium, or when entering the Philippines. If she cant manage this, then she could always apply for a new (replacement) passport which would show no sign that she was ever in Belgium.
Iain.

Quick1978
6th April 2009, 14:40
It would be best if she could return to the Philippines without getting any stamps on her passport, either when leaving Belgium, or when entering the Philippines. If she cant manage this, then she could always apply for a new (replacement) passport which would show no sign that she was ever in Belgium.
Iain.

Hi,

Thanks for the advice, But I was a bit concern that when we apply for the visa. They will ask us where did we first met? I would say in Belgium. would they find out if she is overstayer in Belgium?

IainBusby
6th April 2009, 14:52
Hi,

Thanks for the advice, But I was a bit concern that when we apply for the visa. They will ask us where did we first met? I would say in Belgium. would they find out if she is overstayer in Belgium?

Not if she has no exit stamp on her passport from when she leaves Belgium and from what I've read on here previously, there are ways of avoiding having your passport stamped when she returns to the Philippines.
Iain.

Florge
6th April 2009, 16:30
Not if she has no exit stamp on her passport from when she leaves Belgium and from what I've read on here previously, there are ways of avoiding having your passport stamped when she returns to the Philippines.
Iain.

that's interesting... how is that possible? swim from indonesia to sulu! OMG!:yikes:

georyz
6th April 2009, 16:50
hi, welcome to the forum.

DaveUK
6th April 2009, 17:12
Welcome to the forum :)

Ann07
6th April 2009, 18:11
welcome to the forum:)

acs
6th April 2009, 18:39
hello welcome to the forum Quick1978...:Hellooo: if and when she got a stamp on her passport for being an overstayer just be honest and tell the embassy about it by stating and reasoning it out in your support letter for her..cause there's a question on the form that ask ....6.6 H Have you ever been deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any country, including the UK in the last
10 years? Put a cross (x) in the relevant box
Date Country Reason, but if she can avoid having a stamp in Belgium the better.

irobot
6th April 2009, 19:01
Irobot..." Sunny Different From The Rest... " :Britain:

Hi There, Quick1978... Welcome To The Forum...Phil

Mrs.JMajor
6th April 2009, 19:05
But everytime we exit from other country,immigration always put "departed" stamp on our passport,isnt it?

So renewing her passport is another option,but they always ask the old one to stick together in time of submitting documents

Ohh,Welcome by the way Quick

Ana_may365
6th April 2009, 20:17
welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

tiN
6th April 2009, 21:02
Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

amam62
7th April 2009, 10:20
welcome and good luck...

aug06_2006
7th April 2009, 16:40
Hello n welcome to the forum and wish u can sort tha problem.