PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

hoopstar
7th April 2009, 17:36
hello to everyone,i'm new here,looking for friends for my wife who came here in november,she is feeling a bit bored and lonely during the day and generally finding things a bit tough at the moment {new country and all that}.we also have a one year old son,we live in baldock,herts area, thanks!

aromulus
7th April 2009, 17:46
hello to everyone,i'm new here,looking for friends for my wife who came here in november,she is feeling a bit bored and lonely during the day and generally finding things a bit tough at the moment {new country and all that}.we also have a one year old son,we live in baldock,herts area, thanks!

Welcome to the both of you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

The first few months are always the hardest, I am afraid, but soon she will settle down.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It would be much better for your wife to register in her own name, and I am sure all the ladies living around your neck of the woods would get in touch for a bit of a natter and who knows maybe meeting up for some shopping trips together....:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Again....... Mabuhay......!!!!!!!

Mrs.JMajor
7th April 2009, 18:01
ask her to join the forum hoop,let see what filipina member can do for her ?:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

smiler78
7th April 2009, 18:13
Welcome and good luck with making friends im sure the hard times will be just a memory soon and it will be me posting the same thing when my fiance gets her visa.

Carl.

tiN
7th April 2009, 18:26
welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

kimmi
7th April 2009, 18:36
welcome to the forum hoopstar..:)

edelacruz
7th April 2009, 18:36

welcome to the forum!

Ana_may365
7th April 2009, 19:29
hiya!welcome aboard,hoopstar:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

hoopstar
7th April 2009, 19:40
thanks for the welcome everyone,i will definetly get her to join the forum!

DaveUK
7th April 2009, 20:17
Welcome to the forum :)

Sophie
7th April 2009, 21:07

welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::)

irobot
7th April 2009, 21:56
Irobot..." Sunny...Different From The Rest... " :Britain:

Hi there, Hoopstar....Welcome To The Forum...Phil...

Happy_Now
8th April 2009, 10:08

Hello Hoops,
You enter on the right track:xxgrinning--00xx3: WELCOME!!!:cwm12:
Tell to your wife "Dito sa forum marami kaibigan":D:D:D:D
she will surely enjoy and will forget her boredom:Hellooo:

Ajah!!!:BouncyHappy:

kimmi
8th April 2009, 10:14
Hello Hoops,
You enter on the right track:xxgrinning--00xx3: WELCOME!!!:cwm12:
Tell to your wife "Dito sa forum marami kaibigan":D:D:D:D
she will surely enjoy and will forget her boredom:Hellooo:

Ajah!!!:BouncyHappy: