PDA

View Full Version : VISA fee raised at VFS

Ji&Ma
8th April 2009, 16:16
:yikes::NoNo:J ust noticed that VFS silently raised VISA application fee up to 42.120 PHP. Thats about £80 then! What a rip-off :Brick::doh:furious3::cwm23:
Take a look at this link: http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/visafees.aspx

Bluebirdjones
8th April 2009, 17:13
It's a fixed £585 ... but they re-set the FX rate monthly.

Hence the change month-on-month on a peso basis.

However .. do agree that the fees are far too high

Mrs.JMajor
8th April 2009, 17:35
:yikes: a matter of 2000php difference in my time :doh
but not lucky for us here for FLR/ILR fee iether :cwm24:

kimmi
8th April 2009, 18:32
oh no, increased the price in here, increased the price in there increased everywhere..money money and money...:doh:Brick::Brick::bigcry:

LEAHnew
9th April 2009, 02:35
:omg: increased very quick, not good for my friend I hope she didnt got her Manager's check yet:doh

but still exchange rate very low we got 69.28 last week at WU:NoNo::NoNo:

LEAHnew
10th April 2009, 12:49
Hello everybody this is the case of my friend. She wasn't able to get the Manager's check but she paid CASH at the bank BDO:doh paying the amount of 36050 pesos, and her appointment will be on April 21, then all of a sudden visa fee increased:doh

Question:

Can she pay the balance at VFS on her appointment? or at the bank BDO?:Help1:

Mrs.JMajor
10th April 2009, 14:51
Hello everybody this is the case of my friend. She wasn't able to get the Manager's check but she paid CASH at the bank BDO:doh paying the amount of 36050 pesos, and her appointment will be on April 21, then all of a sudden visa fee increased:doh

Question:

Can she pay the balance at VFS on her appointment? or at the bank BDO?:Help1:

Yes she can,if the VFS staff ask for it.......but if not ,good for her because when the visa fee increased she already made the appointment

empott
11th April 2009, 08:59
Geez! An increased of GBP70 plus another PhP2 increase for the exchange rate. Some people really got lucky! :D