PDA

View Full Version : appointment date?

Jonnywina
9th April 2009, 13:57
Hi we just filled out application online and went to pick our appointment date to submit materials. There are days available in April (last 2 weeks) but no details available in May. Is May all booked or dates added later?

Thanks for all your help here.

mavid
9th April 2009, 14:08
I think they will only show you what are available for the current month. So right now what you will see are those available slots for April.

Mrs.JMajor
9th April 2009, 14:55
If you like month of May,try to visit the page again every now and then....

sunshine
10th April 2009, 00:57
Hi we just filled out application online and went to pick our appointment date to submit materials. There are days available in April (last 2 weeks) but no details available in May. Is May all booked or dates added later?

May i ask what are the available slots left this April? because i am going to submit our application this month, just waiting for my fiance's papers to arrive very soon. Is it ok to download the visa application form, print and fill it up rather than filling it online?

mavid
10th April 2009, 10:48
Is it ok to download the visa application form, print and fill it up rather than filling it online?

Yes i think it's OK to do that. That's what some of the member who applied did.

Jonnywina
11th April 2009, 17:22
when i checked the last 7 working days were available. good luck and the countdown has begun.

kimmi
11th April 2009, 19:03
Is it ok to download the visa application form, print and fill it up rather than filling it online?

YES, that's what I did when I applied..Goodluck on ur visa application..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
12th April 2009, 14:20

I think it's best you call their hotline number and ask if you can get the appointment date you prefer. That's what i did. When i phoned them, they gave me an appointment date but asked if i can get a different appointment date and they did.

Jonnywina
12th April 2009, 16:31
thank you sophie and will try tomorrow