PDA

View Full Version : Is the Artist formerly Known As Prince A Filipino?

nigel
11th April 2009, 12:30
I've been reading stuff about Philippines on the Internet recently...and some people have written stuff about The Artist Formerly Known As Prince (possibly) being a Filipino? :Erm:

He could well be couldn't he? Are there any Prince fans here that can confirm that he is Filipino?:rolleyes:

Sophie
11th April 2009, 12:58
I've been reading stuff about Philippines on the Internet recently...and some people have written stuff about The Artist Formerly Known As Prince (possibly) being a Filipino? :Erm:

He could well be couldn't he? Are there any Prince fans here that can confirm that he is Filipino?:rolleyes:

I'm a prince fun, i love most of his songs and his style, but i really don't have an idea that he could be a filipino.....

joebloggs
11th April 2009, 14:53
:icon_lol:

i don't like the little :censored:, or that :censored: Madonna,they both try and use sex to sell their crap records, because without it their :action-smiley-081:

those losers who appear on 'Britain's got talent' which starts tonight have more talent than them 2 :NoNo:

aromulus
11th April 2009, 15:26
No he ain't..........

He is a Filipino as I am a scouser or a manc......:omg:

joebloggs
11th April 2009, 15:30
No he ain't..........

He is a Filipino as I am a scouser or a manc or welsh......:omg:

:yikes:, prince is a pinoy :icon_lol:

nigel
13th April 2009, 21:10
:icon_lol:

i don't like the little :censored:, or that :censored: Madonna,they both try and use sex to sell their crap records, because without it their :action-smiley-081:

those losers who appear on 'Britain's got talent' which starts tonight have more talent than them 2 :NoNo::icon_lol:

Three men were caught jumping the fence at a Madonna concert...but the Police caught them and told them they must watch the rest of the show!:yikes: