PDA

View Full Version : Hello

emkaizt
11th April 2009, 14:24
Hi to all members here. I am new to this site and how come I can't log into Chatroom? do I need to Pay here or something wrong wid my acoount? just xploring to this site.. but its kinda interesting wbsite.
btw. I am simple friendly person.. at moment i am not working,

Sim11UK
11th April 2009, 14:29
Hi there :Hellooo:
You just need to make more posts, before you have full access to the site. :)

Ann07
11th April 2009, 16:05
Welcome to the forum:)

Si is right:)

tiN
11th April 2009, 16:13
welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

Ana_may365
11th April 2009, 17:18
welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Sophie
11th April 2009, 17:19
Hi to all members here. I am new to this site and how come I can't log into Chatroom? do I need to Pay here or something wrong wid my acoount? just xploring to this site.. but its kinda interesting wbsite.

welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

kimmi
11th April 2009, 18:10

hi emkaizt,

welcome to the forum..:)

I think u can only log in to the chat room if u have at least 15 posts..and as far as I know its free..:Erm::doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::D

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=5525&highlight=flash+chat

just keep on posting..:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

tiger@tigress
11th April 2009, 19:38

Hello emkaizt,
Welcome to the forum... :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Mrs.JMajor
11th April 2009, 19:41
To add on that,nothing exciting on chatroom :icon_lol:
forum is aliveeeeeeeeeeee,join us:Hellooo:

warm welcome:BouncyHappy:

DaveUK
11th April 2009, 23:02
Welcome to the forum :)

sysop
12th April 2009, 06:35
Welcome to the forum :)

hmm... there's a chatroom too?

trader dave
12th April 2009, 06:47
nothing free in the philippines :icon_lol::NoNo:

HELLOOOO HIYA

quickwillow
12th April 2009, 13:16
I’m new here too, I was wondering the same thing but now I know reading the replies to your question :Brick:

PAT
15th April 2009, 11:57
Welcome to the forum...:)

IainBusby
15th April 2009, 12:45
Hi Emkaizt,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

irobot
16th April 2009, 23:30
Irobot..." Sunny...Different From The Rest..."

Hi There emKaizt , Welcome To The Forum...Phil...

kenny
16th April 2009, 23:39
Hi, emKaizt! Welcome to the Forum.

JudyHon
17th April 2009, 14:09
Warm Welcome :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Arthur Little
17th April 2009, 15:32
To add on that,nothing exciting on chatroom :icon_lol:
forum is aliveeeeeeeeeeee,join us:Hellooo:

warm welcome:BouncyHappy:

Hi there,

First quote above: I would agree that anytime I'VE succumbed to the temptation to use the 'Flash Chat' facility, there's nothing going on; :NoNo: in fact, on each occasion I have tried all I see is: "Arthur Little has entered chatroom at ...'x' time" and, simultaneously, the name David Cameron [whoever HE is - perhaps a fellow Scot? purported to be in Filipino Room 2] with a *flickering star-shaped button alongside. When I click this [as in :Hellooo:] ... nowt happens! Anyhow, I seem to be somewhat lacking in the degree of "expertise" needed to engage in online chat.

Having got that off my chest, yup, the forum is very much alive (and "kicking?) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Second quote: May I also extend my own very warm welcome to you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
17th April 2009, 15:54
:yikes: ... a sudden awful thought! Having just gone back to check things [as is my wont] I see it's not FilipinO but FilipinA Room 2. Does this mean I inadvertently stumbledon upon a potential Dating/Matchmaking Site ... ? What WILL the [unknown] David Cameron [assuming he's not our esteemed Opposition Leader] think ... let alone my good lady ... ??