PDA

View Full Version : safe courier services

pacificelectric
13th April 2009, 07:19
Hi, I was wondering if there were any courier services that would cover the Philippines and not inflict nasty surprises to the receiving party like abusive clearance taxes.

I heard that LBC delivered door to door and did not ask any undue payment but my understanding is that outside the Phils it covers mostly the US. I found a web page in construction regarding European coverage so perhaps not operational yet. I also heard of Fedex demanding these sorts of payments like 5.000 pesos for unexpensive items, so even them seem to indulge in that type of rip-off.

So basically I am looking for a courier covering France and the Phils. Here we have the usual big companies like Fedex, UPS, DHL but I was just wondering what happens when the addressee needs to pay a big amount of money to get the parcel? Thanks for your input.

johncar54
13th April 2009, 07:32
Hi, I believe LBC work with other carriers and thus cover probably everywhere. I made an enquiry about delivering to Spain and that was 'no problema.'

This is an email address which I used and on which I received replies very prompty:-

customerservice@teamlbc.com.ph

pacificelectric
13th April 2009, 09:04
Thanks, I will approach them!