PDA

View Full Version : please help me...

milan
14th April 2009, 03:51
hi, i registered few minutes ago but monitor almost all your posts here for the last 3 months. i lodged my application for student visa at VFS last Feb. 26 and got the result last week, April 08. i was very dissapointed with the result coz my application was rejected and the main reason why they refused is because my name does not appear on complete list of all students enrolled at Thames Int'l College. they were not satisfied that the enrolment letter i have provided is not genuine. i have a sister who is registered nurse in UK and she was the one who personally processed my student application with Thames and paid the corresponding course fee. she got the certficate of enrolment and conditional offer and mailed this to me for my application.

please help me or give advice what will i do since the embassy accussed me that i submitted a false document!!!! my right to appeal is limited only...
:Help1:

IainBusby
14th April 2009, 09:11
hi, i registered few minutes ago but monitor almost all your posts here for the last 3 months. i lodged my application for student visa at VFS last Feb. 26 and got the result last week, April 08. i was very dissapointed with the result coz my application was rejected and the main reason why they refused is because my name does not appear on complete list of all students enrolled at Thames Int'l College. they were not satisfied that the enrolment letter i have provided is not genuine. i have a sister who is registered nurse in UK and she was the one who personally processed my student application with Thames and paid the corresponding course fee. she got the certficate of enrolment and conditional offer and mailed this to me for my application.

please help me or give advice what will i do since the embassy accussed me that i submitted a false document!!!! my right to appeal is limited only...
:Help1:

Is this the only reason they gave for rejecting your application? If it is then you need to ask them to clarify why they think this letter is not genuine I would suggest also that you ask your sister if she can get a phone number and a contact name at the college who can verify that you have in fact send been enrolled, that the letter is genuine and that your course fees have been paid.

If you give them the contact details of someone in an official position at the college who can support you claim then they will have to check it out. You should ask your sister to get the person's name, title (job description), direct line phone number and e-mail address if possible.

If you supply them with this additional evidence and tell them that you intend to take it to appeal, then it's very likely that they will look at your case again before it ever gets as far as an appeal.

Iain.

milan
14th April 2009, 11:52
thanks for your reply, yes this is the main reason why they rejected my applc. aside from that they need explanation from where the funds of my sponsor derived to establish her financial status. my sister called up Thames International College but they told my sister to come personally to discuss the result of my applc. do you think i have the chance to clear my name at embassy?

IainBusby
14th April 2009, 12:21
thanks for your reply, yes this is the main reason why they rejected my applc. aside from that they need explanation from where the funds of my sponsor derived to establish her financial status. my sister called up Thames International College but they told my sister to come personally to discuss the result of my applc. do you think i have the chance to clear my name at embassy?

If you sister is a registered nurse in the UK and she paid for your course, then it should be quite easy to clear up that point. The only problem that arises then is, if she has only paid for a part of your intended course, ie, 1 year of a 3 or 4 year course. If that is the case, they will probably want to establish that she has the funds and is prepared to pay for you to complete the course.

They probably see it as a possible loophole by which people may be able to enter the country with no intention of completing their chosen course and in fact, every intention of overstaying and working illegally.

Iain.

joebloggs
14th April 2009, 12:28
aside from that they need explanation from where the funds of my sponsor derived to establish her financial status.

:doh probably the most important part, what are you going to live off !, they want to know your sister can afford to pay for your fees+up keep and that she has just not borrowed the money to get you a visa.

and if she cannot satisfy them that she has the money, then you will not get your visa..

Mrs.JMajor
14th April 2009, 14:39

So thats it,Thames Int.Coll. ask your sister to come personally ,and they will explain to her ,where did u failed.....financial capacity is the name of the game,we have member here on the forum ,shes here now,married on spouse visa ,but she accept that the british husband eventhough working and earning good money that he cant afford the wife to send her to College ,:NoNo: very expensive

PAT
15th April 2009, 11:51
Welcome to the forum milan,hope your problem will be settle soon.

Arthur Little
15th April 2009, 12:22
Hello Milan, and a very warm welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3: My wife's application to come to the UK was, ultimately, fairly straightforward [though I have to admit that, being a retired person with limited means, I was fearful that my lack of wherewithal might lead to a denial; luckily, however, the maturity of a long-standing life assurance policy at the 11th hour undoubtedly swayed things in our favour].

So yes, one's financial capacity to support an applicant DOES, unfortunately, seem to be 'the name of the game' as Mrs Major's post implies.

Sorry I'm not in a position to offer more constructive advice to people in YOUR particular situation but, it's heartening to read the responses already posted by others better qualified than me to offer the assistance needed.

All the very best with your appeal, mate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
19th April 2009, 13:38
THINC actually do "Distance-learning" couldnt that work out cheaper for your sis?Do the course from Pinas?Which course do you intend to study?

irobot
24th April 2009, 23:31
Irobot..." Sunny Different From The Rest..."

Hi There milan...Welcome To The Forum...Phil...

tiN
25th April 2009, 11:08
Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

Ana_may365
25th April 2009, 11:25
welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Fitzy
25th April 2009, 13:40
Ok, better chance also if ur sis can sponser you, as is one of the conditions of a visa to come here, that you will need some kind of sponser who can take care of you financially.
The said sponser will also need to provide evidence of financial solvency, for example, she will need to submit bank statements, and pay slips to the Embassy.
Trust me, I have done it.

The very best of luck.

Philip......