PDA

View Full Version : Finally Single and Fiance Visa Granted

mavid
16th April 2009, 12:00
After 4 years...my Annulment is finally granted.
It has take a very long time but I am very glad that chapter is over now.

AND of course I am so happy to say that I went to pick up my Fiance Visa today. I submitted my application March 9, 2009 and on my visa it says it's been valid since April 8, 2009 so took them 4 weeks & 2 days to decide on it.
But all in all including waiting for the texts..5 weeks & 3 days.

I've been waiting for the text from VFS since Tuesday because it said on the tracking that it's ready to be picked-up but until today I haven't received one so I took the initiative to go the VFS and i'm glad I did.

Here is a list of the documents we submitted.

- COVER LETTER from me on top of everything -
(Tried to think of every possible question that might arise and answered it there)

SPONSOR'S DOCUMENTS

1. Signed Copy of Sponsor's Passport Personal Detail Page & Stamped Pages
2. Proof of Adequate Accomodation
- Letter from Landlord
- Rent Book
- Tenancy Agreement
- Picture of Rooms
3. Proof of Financial Capability (Fiance is Self-Employed Window Cleaner)
- Six Months latest Bank Statements ( only had 2,000 savings)
- Letters from Customers showing amount they pay with signatures & contact numbers
- Monthly Budget Statement showing monthly income after tax, expenditure details
and residual income
4. Letter of Support from Sponsor
5. Evidence that Sponsor & Applicant remained in contact
- chat & emails

APPLICANT'S DOCUMENTS

1. NSO Birth Certificate
2. Business Documents
3. Bank Certificates
4. Evidence of Previous Travel to the UK

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

1. Email from the Birmingham Registry Office ( Stating that applicant needs to
be in England for 7 clear days before making the notice of marriage)
2. Letter from Reverend from a Methodist Church for Provisionary Booking.
3. Letter of Support from Sponsor's Mother (stating she will be ready to help
in case we need any kind of assistance so no recourse to public funds)
4. Cards & Letters
5. Collage pictures of sponsor & applicant (2003 - 2008)

I hope this can help.

For those that asked me if i already applied and told them I haven't...I hope you can understand why I didn't tell you. I just didn't want added pressure..sometimes it's more stressful if loads of people ask you if u already have your visa. :)

Thank you for everyone who helped me along the way...thank you to my dear friends Brenda and Judy for all the support. Thank you to my fiance who showed a lot of patience all these years. :)

Thank you very much FORUM. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
16th April 2009, 12:06
wow that was quick Ems,at last !!! yuhooo,im so happy for you ha,hoping Mrs pearson will get her everything what she want na din soon (im very sure she will read this post of mine )

regards !!

Mrs.JMajor
16th April 2009, 12:09
For those that asked me if i already applied and told them I haven't...I hope you can understand why I didn't tell you. I just didn't want added pressure..sometimes it's more stressful if loads of people ask you if u already have your visa. :)

not for me...because i know when you applied...but just wanted to comment on the words ,yes......very stressing and sometimes its a s*** really asking everytime "Is it your visa arrived?" :NoNo:

mavid
16th April 2009, 12:15
wow that was quick Ems,at last !!! yuhooo,im so happy for you ha,hoping Mrs pearson will get her everything what she want na din soon (im very sure she will read this post of mine )

regards !!

not for me...because i know when you applied...but just wanted to comment on the words ,yes......very stressing and sometimes its a s*** really asking everytime "Is it your visa arrived?" :NoNo:

Thank you very much Juliet :) I hope she gets it sorted out soon too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
16th April 2009, 13:10
congrats sis!im happy for u:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:do u have a von voyage party b4 u coming over here?and say bye bye to our friendly caviteno nieghborhood:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

mavid
16th April 2009, 13:19
congrats sis!im happy for u:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:do u have a von voyage party b4 u coming over here?and say bye bye to our friendly caviteno nieghborhood:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Thank you sis :) I'm not sure about the party yet hehehe

charlwill
16th April 2009, 13:19
Congrats, Mavid!

jencha8569
16th April 2009, 13:22
Congratulations and best of luck:)

IainBusby
16th April 2009, 13:34
Congratulations!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Which part of the UK will you be going to?
Louella & Iain.

empott
16th April 2009, 13:54
... For those that asked me if i already applied and told them I haven't...I hope you can understand why I didn't tell you. I just didn't want added pressure..sometimes it's more stressful if loads of people ask you if u already have your visa...

Maviiiiid! :furious3:
:icon_lol: Just kidding, Emy. Of course we understand.

Congratulations to you and your fiance. I'm happy for you, sis. God Bless and good luck to your new life. When are you leaving?

Ann07
16th April 2009, 14:07
Wow another brilliant news MAVID:xxgrinning--00xx3: Happy for you both...Goodluck and all the best :D

Excess:
My husband likes the potatoe pie he says KALAMI ( bisaya wahhhhhh for delicious):icon_lol::icon_lol:

mavid
16th April 2009, 14:07
Congrats, Mavid!

Thank You Charwill :)

mavid
16th April 2009, 14:09
Congratulations and best of luck:)

Thank you jencha :)

mavid
16th April 2009, 14:12
Congratulations!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Which part of the UK will you be going to?
Louella & Iain.

Thank you Louella & Iain. :) I will be going to Birmingham... so I will be nearby :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
16th April 2009, 14:17
wow thats really good to hear sis Emy, congratulations..:) Welcome to the UK..and for sure ur fiance will be really cooking sinigang when u arrive..

Congrats again and Best Wishes..:D

mavid
16th April 2009, 14:20
Maviiiiid! :furious3:
:icon_lol: Just kidding, Emy. Of course we understand.

Congratulations to you and your fiance. I'm happy for you, sis. God Bless and good luck to your new life. When are you leaving?

Hehehe Thank you very much Empott :D :xxgrinning--00xx3: I've got loads to sort out still...so might be another 3-4 weeks before I leave. :)

mavid
16th April 2009, 14:22
Wow another brilliant news MAVID:xxgrinning--00xx3: Happy for you both...Goodluck and all the best :D

Excess:
My husband likes the potatoe pie he says KALAMI ( bisaya wahhhhhh for delicious):icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thank you Ann :):D

hehehe I'm excited to taste that potato pie too. Maybe we could share one , one day hehehe

mavid
16th April 2009, 14:25
wow thats really good to hear sis Emy, congratulations..:) Welcome to the UK..and for sure ur fiance will be really cooking sinigang when u arrive..

Congrats again and Best Wishes..:D

Aww thank you Kimmi :) Yes i'm pretty sure too he will be cooking sinigang hehehe

Ann07
16th April 2009, 14:30
Thank you Ann :):D

hehehe I'm excited to taste that potato pie too. Maybe we could share one , one day hehehe

Yes one day sis:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

JudyHon
16th April 2009, 14:34
Whew! Well done Sis :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

What a big surprised when i woke up late, hehehe...... Sorry Sis i'm late must be the first one who congratulate you, hehehe.....

Looking forward to see you again with lots of "Pasalubong"

Have a safe trip soon my loving sistah :):):)

CONGRATULATION AGAIN :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Lots of Love :cwm38:

mavid
16th April 2009, 14:40
Whew! Well done Sis :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

What a big surprised when i woke up late, hehehe...... Sorry Sis i'm late must be the first one who congratulate you, hehehe.....

Looking forward to see you again with lots of "Pasalubong"

Have a safe trip soon my loving sistah :):):)

CONGRATULATION AGAIN :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Lots of Love :cwm38:

Apology accepted hehehe :icon_lol: Thank you too my sister!

Yes ... your "pasalubongs" i haven't forgotten hehehe

love u loads too...

Pepe n Pilar
16th April 2009, 14:51
well done Emy. Congratulations..:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Welcome back to the UK..:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
16th April 2009, 14:56
Congratulations! That inspired me since there's a possibility that visa can be approved earlier than 3 months.... nice! Good luck to you!

Mrs.JMajor
16th April 2009, 15:11
i'm pretty sure too he will be cooking sinigang hehehe
Can you bring sinigang mix for me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :icon_lol: (maggi brand) :icon_lol:

Sim11UK
16th April 2009, 15:36
Good news mavid :xxgrinning--00xx3:...I expect he's putting an extra shine on those windows today. :)

mavid
16th April 2009, 15:46
well done Emy. Congratulations..:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Welcome back to the UK..:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you very much Iye :) and thanks for the welcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mavid
16th April 2009, 15:51
Congratulations! That inspired me since there's a possibility that visa can be approved earlier than 3 months.... nice! Good luck to you!

Thank you Florge. :)

mavid
16th April 2009, 15:52
Can you bring sinigang mix for me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :icon_lol: (maggi brand) :icon_lol:

:D:icon_lol: i will try my best...

mavid
16th April 2009, 15:53
Good news mavid :xxgrinning--00xx3:...I expect he's putting an extra shine on those windows today. :)

Thank you Sim...:) Yes the windows would have been really really shiny if it wasn't for the rain today hehehe

PAT
16th April 2009, 15:56
Congratulation mavid....:):):)

tiN
16th April 2009, 17:38
Congratulations Sis.. And best of luck for u both :Hellooo:

mavid
16th April 2009, 17:43
Congratulation mavid....:):):)

Thank you Pat :)

Congratulations Sis.. And best of luck for u both :Hellooo:

Thank you Sis Tin :)

DianaKevy
16th April 2009, 18:29
Congratulations Mavid.:) another success visa :D

mavid
16th April 2009, 19:30
Congratulations Mavid.:) another success visa :D

Thank you DianaKevy:)

IainBusby
16th April 2009, 20:07
Thank you Louella & Iain. :) I will be going to Birmingham... so I will be nearby :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's great, so you might be able to come along to some of our Coventry get togethers then. Summer is on the way here in the UK so the barbeque weather will soon be here. When we say barbeque weather over here though, it usually means the temperature is only about 10 degrees below what it is on a cold day in the Philippines. :36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]:

mavid
16th April 2009, 20:34
That's great, so you might be able to come along to some of our Coventry get togethers then. Summer is on the way here in the UK so the barbeque weather will soon be here. When we say barbeque weather over here though, it usually means the temperature is only about 10 degrees below what it is on a cold day in the Philippines. :36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]:

I would love to go to your get togethers :xxgrinning--00xx3: I went to Coventry once last year had a short stroll... was able to buy Tilapia in the market hehehe So that's one thing i am looking forward to buying when i go back to Coventry. :D

Jay&Zobel
16th April 2009, 21:41
Congratulations! i bet you cant wait to taste his cooking lol

vbkelly
16th April 2009, 22:00
Thank you Sim...:) Yes the windows would have been really really shiny if it wasn't for the rain today hehehe

congratulation mavid!

ANDRES25
16th April 2009, 23:31
Congrats!!!!

LEAHnew
17th April 2009, 03:39
WOW Great News!
Congratulation for your annulment and visa success:Hellooo::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:omg:can't stop nail biting now:D

adam&chryss
17th April 2009, 11:24
congratulations!!! :BouncyHappy:

mavid
17th April 2009, 12:40

Thank you...yes looking forward to just waiting for food and not worrying about cooking hehehe

mavid
17th April 2009, 12:42
congratulation mavid!

Thank you vbkelly :)

Congrats!!!!

Thank you ANDRES25 :)

mavid
17th April 2009, 12:44
WOW Great News!
Congratulation for your annulment and visa success:Hellooo::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:omg:can't stop nail biting now:D

Yes, thank you very much Leah :)

congratulations!!! :BouncyHappy:

Thank you adam & chryss :)

IainBusby
17th April 2009, 14:49

Oh I don't do any of the cooking, I leave that to my wife. :xxgrinning--00xx3: