PDA

View Full Version : aaarrrggghhhh!!!

Mrs Daddy
16th April 2009, 18:42
first few lessons but its getting on my nerves:Brick::Brick:I have been wanting to learn to drive for about two years now but I havent got time to do it or probably I was just been lazy:rolleyes::NoNo::doh.Last time that I have spoken to T louella,Iain was still teaching her on how to drive and now that she finally able to do it.It made me realize that probably by now I know how to drive already.Anyway after knowing that she made it,she inspires me to do it now and get my blumin :censored: out of settee and enroll driving.My other half`s not prepared teaching me by himself on driving because we end up:xxsport-smiley-002::icon_lol::icon_lol: But anyway I thought its easy but doing all things at the same time making me:furious3::furious3: end up arguing with my instructor:icon_lol::icon_lol:.I know I haven`t got patient but for the sake of needing and wanting to drive freely I have to do this:doh

kimmi
16th April 2009, 18:59
wow, thats good to know that ure learning to drive as well sis Wheela..

don't stress urself too much, just practice and practice and practice also don't forget to read the highway code and of course always listen to ur instructor..we will get there for sure..:D

Goodluck with ur driving lessons..

Mrs Daddy
16th April 2009, 19:04
I was just thinking about u sistah...:) how you going on with your driving lessons as well? My other half bought me my highway code book few months after I arrived here but still not manage to finish reading it:D I dunno why am lazy:Bugger:.Have you done your test already|?

KeithD
16th April 2009, 19:33
I think you should use lube :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
16th April 2009, 19:33
Oh :censored: wrong forum!!

Louella
16th April 2009, 19:35
first few lessons but its getting on my nerves:Brick::Brick:I have been wanting to learn to drive for about two years now but I havent got time to do it or probably I was just been lazy:rolleyes::NoNo::doh.Last time that I have spoken to T louella,Iain was still teaching her on how to drive and now that she finally able to do it.It made me realize that probably by now I know how to drive already.Anyway after knowing that she made it,she inspires me to do it now and get my blumin :censored: out of settee and enroll driving.My other half`s not prepared teaching me by himself on driving because we end up:xxsport-smiley-002::icon_lol::icon_lol: But anyway I thought its easy but doing all things at the same time making me:furious3::furious3: end up arguing with my instructor:icon_lol::icon_lol:.I know I haven`t got patient but for the sake of needing and wanting to drive freely I have to do this:doh

Hi Wheela,
It's nice to know that you're learning to drive now! I tell yah girl, it's not really easy! Argument w/ the husband, sermons from your instructor are very common when learning to drive. Just be patient & be very determined! If you can manage, have 2 lessons a week & lessons w/ your husband as well so that you will gain confidence. Better learn quick because the fees always increase and they keep the test harder.
Goodluck!!!

Louella

Mrs Daddy
16th April 2009, 20:10
Thanks T lou :) ur an inspiration:xxgrinning--00xx3:he told me by this may his going to include me to his car insurance so thay he could teach me at the same time:xxgrinning--00xx3: and I`ll be expecting for more fights:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
16th April 2009, 20:10
Oh :censored: wrong forum!!

Bossing:Brick::Brick::Brick:

Louella
16th April 2009, 20:55
ohhh, i feel great that i inspired you Wheela! I know you can afford your driving lessons. If you do block booking, some driving instructors will give you a discount. Take care & God bless!

Louella

Mrs Daddy
17th April 2009, 16:56
Yeah we he offered block booking but am kinda scared what if I may not like my instructor T lou at the end:Dthanks anyway :)

tiN
17th April 2009, 18:53
I am planning to take a few lessons also before my international license expired this august. I had starting driving last year in Philippines and when i tried to drive again to show it to my husband, we end up :xxsport-smiley-002: :doh:doh:doh It is because i keep driving on the right side of the road :rolleyes::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Well im not use to it, so i will just start to take a few lessons in driving here in UK before showing it again to my hubby :Cuckoo::Cuckoo::D

Mrs Daddy
17th April 2009, 18:55
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I am expecting for it now tin(the fights):doh

kimmi
17th April 2009, 19:01
. If you do block booking, some driving instructors will give you a discount. Louella

I agree with you sis, and it helps us saves some dosh..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yeah we he offered block booking but am kinda scared what if I may not like my instructor T lou at the end:Dthanks anyway :)

I know sis Wheela u can change ur instructor as long as ur not comfortable with him/her anymore..because remember u're the one paying them to teach u how to drive, so u should look for an instructor where u are comfortable and at ease so u can learn easily and properly..:D

tiN
17th April 2009, 19:08
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I am expecting for it now tin(the fights):doh

:doh:doh:doh compose compose compose :icon_lol::icon_lol:

IainBusby
17th April 2009, 20:49

I know sis Wheela u can change ur instructor as long as ur not comfortable with him/her anymore..because remember u're the one paying them to teach u how to drive, so u should look for an instructor where u are comfortable and at ease so u can learn easily and properly..:D

Louella had 3 instructors in all and it was only with the last one that she really started to really learn to drive properly in my opinion. If you take my advive you'd be better to book just a couple of lessons with an instructor to see how you get on before you start to do block booking.
Iain.

Pepe n Pilar
17th April 2009, 21:14
I agree with you sis, and it helps us saves some dosh..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sis Kimmi what are the possible reasons you may say if you're not comfortable with your driving instructor?:Erm: bec when my mum got a dance instructor so i will learn i told her i want to change my DI because i don't like his smell...:NoNo::omg::Brick:

Mrs Daddy
18th April 2009, 09:28
Is block Booking iain only for the first few lessons and could not be repeated again?

IainBusby
18th April 2009, 11:15
Is block Booking iain only for the first few lessons and could not be repeated again?

No it's for all your lessons, it usually means paying up front for each block of 10 lessons. Then when you've almost used up the 10 that you have paid for, you just pay for the next 10 and you will get the discount rate for the whole of your tution. But as I said earlier, it's probably better to just book a couple of lessons at the full rate just to see if you get along with the instructor first. You have to see if he is patient enough with you and that he makes himself clearly understood.

The instructor that Louella had in the end was an Indian man, but she said he was the most patient of the three that she had and that she could always understand exactly what he meant and she always understood his instructions. She said that this made her feel more at ease and he also made her feel more confident behind the wheel.

I did teach Louella a bit myself, but she would have a tendency to argue with me. I couldn't get her to grasp the basic principle that regardless of who is doing the teaching, or what your personal relationship with that person, when you are driving with a qualified driver sitting next to you and displaying L plates on the car, the person sitting next to you, the qualified driver, is your instructor and you are the pupil..... Even if he IS your husband.

Iain.

Mrs Daddy
18th April 2009, 11:27
thanks for the good info iain:)I`ve had a couple of lessons from him already and next time I am doing the block booking as you said.cheers a lot:D

pennybarry
18th April 2009, 13:58

Ehehhe I'm not alone. I took my driving lessons 2 times in Pinas A1 and Red1. I can drive but only gear one :doh Onced I changed my gear, my speed phobia attacks me :bigcry:
I had 2 accidents before with friends but I was not the one who drove. That 2 accidents shocked me really. I was lucky I was the only one left without any broken bones.
The other accident was when we toured Baguio. On our way back home, I told my friend who owns the van that I feel strange and feel something wrong with the tire on the right end. She has her mechanic who also joined us in our tour. We stopped many times and checked the tires but they can't find any trouble. The problem was, I was the only one who feel about whats wrong with the car.
And when we reached the South Super Hi-way, the tire blown away including the long steel attached to the tires. It was shocking and told them to empty the car quickly.
Since then my fear of driving is horrendous. It really affects my driving confidence:doh

Mrs Daddy
18th April 2009, 14:14
Golly Gush:doh your lucky to escape it twice T penny:xxgrinning--00xx3:Hope am not gonna experienced that:omg:

Ann07
18th April 2009, 14:26
Wow congrats Wheela. and relax lang hehehe....
HAve u got a DS hehehe? i have a disc and highway code book but i find it better the ds heheh its more interactive hehehe i can do my study and practice test anywhere hehehe so handy:)

I know u can sis :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck:D

Ann07
18th April 2009, 14:42
ohhh, i feel great that i inspired you Wheela! I know you can afford your driving lessons. If you do block booking, some driving instructors will give you a discount. Take care & God bless!

Louella

True:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks Louella:)

Mrs Daddy
18th April 2009, 14:45
Wow congrats Wheela. and relax lang hehehe....
HAve u got a DS hehehe? i have a disc and highway code book but i find it better the ds heheh its more interactive hehehe i can do my study and practice test anywhere hehehe so handy:)

I know u can sis :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck:D

unfortunately am way far behind technology ann:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: In short I havent got one:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::doh

Ann07
18th April 2009, 15:06
unfortunately am way far behind technology ann:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: In short I havent got one:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::doh
:)
Its alright sis as long as youve got the highwaycode and the disc:)

pennybarry
18th April 2009, 15:23
Golly Gush:doh your lucky to escape it twice T penny:xxgrinning--00xx3:Hope am not gonna experienced that:omg:

Yes, I have escaped maybe because I still have some mission to accomplish:D

I offered mass after that to give thanks with my 2nd life:xxgrinning--00xx3:

God loves me:xxgrinning--00xx3: (no objections please:D)

Mrs Daddy
18th April 2009, 15:30
God loves me:xxgrinning--00xx3: (no objections please:D)

Absolutely:xxgrinning--00xx3: no objections at all:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
18th April 2009, 15:33
:)
Its alright sis as long as youve got the highwaycode and the disc:)

yezzz got books and cd:xxgrinning--00xx3: but I havent started them yet:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
18th April 2009, 16:23
yezzz got books and cd:xxgrinning--00xx3: but I havent started them yet:icon_lol::icon_lol:

hehehehehe u made ma laugh:icon_lol: take ur time sis....u have no pest's there hehehehe me got many here and another one to come so i make use of my time :doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

kimmi
18th April 2009, 18:10
Sis Kimmi what are the possible reasons you may say if you're not comfortable with your driving instructor?:Erm: bec when my mum got a dance instructor so i will learn i told her i want to change my DI because i don't like his smell...:NoNo::omg::Brick:

hi sis Shelly,

are u asking in general or my personal experience?:Erm::D

in my case, I have had two driving instructors and got the need to change because I feel I am not learning anything to him and everytime we had a lesson it made me feel stress and nervous..:doh:doh but with my new instructor, I am confident and always looking forward with our driving lessons..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
19th April 2009, 11:32
hi sis Shelly,

are u asking in general or my personal experience?:Erm::D

in my case, I have had two driving instructors and got the need to change because I feel I am not learning anything to him and everytime we had a lesson it made me feel stress and nervous..:doh:doh but with my new instructor, I am confident and always looking forward with our driving lessons..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's how it should be and if it's not then the instructor is not doing his job very well.

Iain.