PDA

View Full Version : £190 pregnancy grant

Geraldine
16th April 2009, 19:34
Hi Ladies,

Just to let you know the £190 grant was credited to my account today....so for those who have applied you should received it anytime. Yehey:Hellooo:

keithAngel
17th April 2009, 12:14
Well done its a good job they don't have that in the Fils as it might lead to the birth figures rising :icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
17th April 2009, 17:28
Apparantly my friend who is pregnant and her pregnancy due in august still not got the said money and she`s been ranting about it :D:D

Tawi2
17th April 2009, 17:33
Well done its a good job they don't have that in the Fils as it might lead to the birth figures rising :icon_lol:

Imagine the "Family-planting"in pinas if GMA's government announced £190 pregnancy grant :omg:

Mrs Daddy
17th April 2009, 17:34
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Lets get pregnant:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
17th April 2009, 17:38
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Lets get pregnant:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
I think I will give that one a miss if you dont mind :omg::ARsurrender:

Mrs Daddy
17th April 2009, 17:39
I think I will give that one a miss if you dont mind :omg::ARsurrender:

you made my day:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Piamed
17th April 2009, 17:41
It seems they will not give it us :( WE applied for Child Benefit today and hope to get that in due course :)

Mrs Daddy
17th April 2009, 17:46
It depends I think piamed on what stage you are on...I mean if you are higher earner you might not get it.But am not sure?

Piamed
17th April 2009, 18:10
It's ok. I'm glad for those who do get, prep for baby's arrival is sobra mahal!

Geraldine
17th April 2009, 18:11
Hi Piamed,

Im sure you should get that £190..check with your midwife asap.

Jay&Zobel
17th April 2009, 18:13

Imagine the "Family-planting"in pinas if GMA's government announced £190 pregnancy grant :omg:

lol... even if there is no £190 Mgrant, the population is still rising in the PI because of lack of knowledge regarding Family Planning hehe (this was discussed previously on different thread) :NoNo::NoNo:

It seems they will not give it us :( WE applied for Child Benefit today and hope to get that in due course :)

We need to register our baby quick! We still can't decide his 2nd name yet... doh!

joebloggs
17th April 2009, 18:20

everyone who has a child under 16, is entitled to child benefit, even well off people like you toks :D

well you might not get the £190 grant, but don't bother buying anything new for the next few years, or don't decorate etc, it will only get wrecked by your little gal.. and gals are just as bad as boys,i should know,

i use to take the misses and our little gal to the Westin in manila, and one time i notice about a 6inch piece of the wall paper ripped off and on the floor, :yikes:, the little monkey had pulled it off while we were not looking, had to do an emergency repair with a pritt stick, as good as new :D

little joe has managed a lot worse here, i've given up trying to glue it back down, he remembers where it is. and he can do it again :doh

Piamed
17th April 2009, 18:25
everyone who has a child under 16, is entitled to child benefit, even well off people like you toks :D

well you might not get the £190 grant, but don't bother buying anything new for the next few years, or don't decorate etc, it will only get wrecked by your little gal.. and gals are just as bad as boys,i should know,

i use to take the misses and our little gal to the Westin in manila, and one time i notice about a 6inch piece of the wall paper ripped off and on the floor, :yikes:, the little monkey had pulled it off while we were not looking, had to do an emergency repair with a pritt stick, as good as new :D

little joe has managed a lot worse here, i've given up trying to glue it back down, he remembers where it is. and he can do it again :dohHaha! It's funny you should mention little Joe's antics; We've already satrted trying to child prrof our house as much as is possible. Hiding Wires, raising ornaments, etc. It won't be long before Marikit is racing around - she's holding her head up, arching her back and looking around already. She has also discovered that it is far more regal to wee when no nappy is on. :)

joebloggs
17th April 2009, 18:41
Haha! It's funny you should mention little Joe's antics; We've already satrted trying to child prrof our house as much as is possible. Hiding Wires, raising ornaments, etc. It won't be long before Marikit is racing around - she's holding her head up, arching her back and looking around already. She has also discovered that it is far more regal to wee when no nappy is on. :)

:NoNo:, little joe is only 2 1/2, but the height of a 4yr old :NoNo:, he was crawling around at 8/9 months, i think less than 2 months later he would try and walk everywhere, his leg muscles were like that of eastern european woman shot putter, i put it down to him being in his door bouncer for hours a day :D, he would be worn out, but he was happy as scouser keith wining a bet :Hellooo:

one thing you have to get your little gal thou. he would still be in it now if there was one that could take his weight

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3752283/c_1/1|category_root|Nursery|12109130/c_2/2|cat_12109130|Baby+bouncers+and+swings|12109189.htm

putting things higher, just makes your little one climb for things, never under estimate them, they have no fear :yikes:

:icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
17th April 2009, 18:45
It's ok. I'm glad for those who do get, prep for baby's arrival is sobra mahal!

I absolutely agree:xxgrinning--00xx3:thats why cant decide what to have a puppy or a baby:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Piamed
17th April 2009, 18:46
:NoNo:, little joe is only 2 1/2, but the height of a 4yr old :NoNo:, he was crawling around at 8/9 months, i think less than 2 months later he would try and walk everywhere, his leg muscles were like that of eastern european woman shot putter, i put it down to him being in his door bouncer for hours a day :D, he would be worn out, but he was happy as scouser keith wining a bet :Hellooo:

one thing you have to get your little gal thou. he would still be in it now if there was one that could take his weight

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3752283/c_1/1|category_root|Nursery|12109130/c_2/2|cat_12109130|Baby+bouncers+and+swings|12109189.htm

putting things higher, just makes your little one climb for things, never under estimate them, they have no fear :yikes:

:icon_lol:
Excellent suggestion; thanks Joe. We'll definitely get one. What a picture you paint of Eastern European athlete :)

joebloggs
17th April 2009, 18:49
Excellent suggestion; thanks Joe. We'll definitely get one. What a picture you paint of Eastern European athlete :)

http://www.mothercare.com/Lindam-bounce-about-plus-pink/dp/B001CC42WC/sr=1-7/qid=1239990301/ref=sr_1_7/279-2648981-7784434?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

this is the one little joe had but it wasn't pink :icon_lol:
best £25 you can spend :xxgrinning--00xx3:

use to :yikes: the hell out of me, the height he could bounce and how far :icon_lol:, how me, the misses and our then 7yr old gal wished we could have a go :icon_lol:

Piamed
18th April 2009, 10:27
http://www.mothercare.com/Lindam-bounce-about-plus-pink/dp/B001CC42WC/sr=1-7/qid=1239990301/ref=sr_1_7/279-2648981-7784434?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

this is the one little joe had but it wasn't pink :icon_lol:
best £25 you can spend :xxgrinning--00xx3:

use to :yikes: the hell out of me, the height he could bounce and how far :icon_lol:, how me, the misses and our then 7yr old gal wished we could have a go :icon_lol:

Hahaha! I guess we can start using it at about 2 months or so as it says children should be able to fully support their head before using it. I tink we'll probably avoid pink also. Got so many pink things now. :)

joebloggs
18th April 2009, 10:49
Hahaha! I guess we can start using it at about 2 months or so as it says children should be able to fully support their head before using it. I tink we'll probably avoid pink also. Got so many pink things now. :)

you still got those fluorescent neon pink t-shirts from scouser Keith then :D

yes i think 3 months up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
24th April 2009, 15:39
I check my bank online and £190 pounds is credited in my bank today:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

Others too soon who applied theirs:D

Jay&Zobel
24th April 2009, 17:48
I check my bank online and £190 pounds is credited in my bank today:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

Others too soon who applied theirs:D

Congrats! You off to shopping now? More nappies!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I still haven't got mine hehe..

Ann07
25th April 2009, 15:21
Congrats! You off to shopping now? More nappies!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I still haven't got mine hehe..

Thanks zobel...
parati ka sunod sa akin eh hehehe so yours is coming na:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Aye, more nappies to buy ( sale hehehehehe:D) My hospital bags are all ready now planning to stay in the Maternity unit for a week or so:D depends on how i feel and the baby:)

Your hiro is a little cutee talaga:D

Kisses for hiro zobel
ingats