PDA

View Full Version : Hatton V Pacman................

Tawi2
17th April 2009, 15:50

KeithD
17th April 2009, 15:54
I wouldn't bet on either, no value in the odds. Although I expect the midget to be battered :D

Mrs.JMajor
17th April 2009, 15:57
I will just post here but not gonna bet
I'll go for Pacman :xxgrinning--00xx3: i saw Hatton from manchester... wonder if he gonna win the fight..lets see

Sophie
17th April 2009, 15:58
Who is your money on?Theres not a single thing on UK telly about the forthcoming match,yet its on Pinoy TV day in,day out,its everywhere in the media over there,not complaining about that,anythings better than willie revillame or Flash Bumba :icon_lol: I have a 1000 peso wager with a fruit-seller in Mindanao,hope I dont lose it :NoNo: I passed Pacmans farm on the highway near Gensan,at least I know where to go looking for recompense if I lose the cash :icon_lol:

Me and my hubby will have a bet. I'm betting for Pacman and he is betting for Hatton, funny huh! :icon_lol::icon_lol: Whoever wins the bet claims a prize, its not in cash though but in kind :Erm::Erm::icon_lol::D

Sophie
17th April 2009, 15:59
I will just post here but not gonna bet
I'll go for Pacman :xxgrinning--00xx3: i saw Hatton from manchester... wonder if he gonna win the fight..lets see

Kay pacman pa rin ako :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
17th April 2009, 16:05

Mrs.JMajor
17th April 2009, 16:07
awesome atmosphere,but this time theres added spice as Hatton is a englishman :xxgrinning--00xx3:

So whats the difference :cwm34:

Tawi2
17th April 2009, 16:09

Mrs.JMajor
17th April 2009, 16:11
Difference is this time its my fellow countryman fighting your fellow countryman :action-smiley-081: Care for a wager? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
17th April 2009, 16:13
Difference is this time its my fellow countryman fighting your fellow countryman :action-smiley-081: Care for a wager? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tough call :icon_lol::icon_lol: May the best man win then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
17th April 2009, 16:18

Sophie
17th April 2009, 16:41
Arrange these words in the correct order.........chickens.....eggs......hatch.....count :icon_lol:

count eggs chickens hatch? :Erm:
chickens hatch eggs count? :Erm:

Tawi2
17th April 2009, 16:47

joebloggs
17th April 2009, 18:06
Theres not a single thing on UK telly about the forthcoming match,

i don't have sky,nor do i want it :D

but hatton and pacman were both at the trafford centre in manchester at the end of feb to promote the fight and it was shown on the news, hatton beat pacman at a game of darts ..

pacman has trained with amir khan,but hatton said, he's wasting his time, as he is nothing like khan..

hatton to win, but if he does i'm sure there will be a re-match :xxgrinning--00xx3:,where hatton will win again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
17th April 2009, 19:34
Who is your money on?Theres not a single thing on UK telly about the forthcoming match,yet its on Pinoy TV day in,day out,its everywhere in the media over there,not complaining about that

Not a single thing on UK TV ! :Cuckoo: Was in our local pub 10pm Wednesday and there was about 15 mins on Sky showing Pacman in the Phils, in Manchester (must be the end of Feb filming mentioned earlier).

Here you go to get motivated for it

Unique Umali - They Call Me Pacman (Manny Pacquiao Anthem/NEW Entrance Music Song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKKp0jGT0Sc

Tawi2
17th April 2009, 20:07

Mrs.JMajor
17th April 2009, 21:43
hatton to win, but if he does i'm sure there will be a re-match :xxgrinning--00xx3:,where hatton will win again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

oiii,you are so confident on Hatton ,ha Joe:cwm34: ok let see :rolleyes::lol2:

joebloggs
17th April 2009, 21:50
oiii,you are so confident on Hatton ,ha Joe:cwm34: ok let see :rolleyes::lol2:

i dont know if hatton will, i'm just trying to wind you pinoys up :icon_lol:

even when i poke fun at my misses none of you ever saying anything :doh

:icon_lol:

Dedworth
17th April 2009, 22:16
I'm wanting Manny to batter P1key Hatton

joebloggs
17th April 2009, 22:18
I'm wanting Manny to batter P1key Hatton

well that's not going to happen :D

pacman training with a loser like khan.

Sophie
17th April 2009, 22:33
i dont know if hatton will, i'm just trying to wind you pinoys up :icon_lol:

even when i poke fun at my misses none of you ever saying anything :doh

:icon_lol:

I guess we are just more the tolerable type :D:D:icon_lol:

Ana_may365
18th April 2009, 07:02
i still go with my idol 'pacman'.win,lose or draw.last time when he fight 'rusty boy'de la hoya i won £60 to my hubby's friend:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
19th April 2009, 15:10

anngrimes78@msn
19th April 2009, 18:50
Pacman to win!
Cant wait to see the match...

topbuzz121
26th April 2009, 00:30
It's a tough call, u have manny blessed with pure speed and precision and his 'secret' weapon 'vit water' you know -try one NOW! ;) (i see plenty of posters in manila) and theres the hitman hatton, strong and comes forward putting the preassure on!
I've watched clips of both fighters training and i think manny has the edge here due to his speed.
Hatton will knock manny around the ring putting the preasure on which could be his downfall and cause him tire in the later rounds and may even get cut due to mannys fast hands and counter punches. All hatton needs is a lucky blow to mannys body! but i dont think this will happen as manny is good at gaurding this area.
We will see hatton fighting in explosive bursts and a faster more defensive hatton thanks to mayweather snr and i hope hatton sticks to this new training and dont resort back to his old 'sloppy' fighting style we see when he faught mayweather jnr.

I said to my hunny that manny will win as he did with the de la hoya fight, it wont be as easy for him though.

good luck to both fighters, this is going to be a good one!

P.S hatton will not stand around like a pleb as delahoya was! Hatton will be gunning for manny.

topbuzz121
26th April 2009, 00:37
BTW has anyone seen any UK cinemas showing this fight?? i just come back from phils and every cinema i see is showing the fight! How goods that lol!!! ,y hunny is going to watch it there ! i have to pay X amount to sky box office :(

Eljohno
26th April 2009, 00:42
After following the careers of both boxers for a while now if i was a betting man all my money would go on Pacman either by knockout or if Hatton can stay on his feet by POINTS!!

Tawi2
26th April 2009, 00:46
.:

topbuzz121
26th April 2009, 00:57
hello tawi2 :)

Yeh u have to pay £14.65 through box office to watch the fight here! Trying to organise a venue to watch it cus we're not sure when the fight is! Sky states 10pm but the main event is around 4am like it was with the mayweather fight! So may end up watching it at my place or round a mates with some beers! I dont think any pubs or bars will be open that time of the morning!

So wish to watch it over there with my hunny!

Tawi2
26th April 2009, 01:00

topbuzz121
26th April 2009, 01:07
@eljohno

Heh not the gambling type! same as, well with money anyway! may have a wager with my hun ;) shes not sure who will win lol!

It will be a fast paced fight, i still think manny is fave to win although something in the back of my head says hatton will FLOOR manny lol!

Alan
26th April 2009, 01:13
Hatton will win EASILY - and by a knockout to boot!

Al.:)

topbuzz121
26th April 2009, 01:26
@ Al,

LOL! Hatton will have to put manny away in the early rounds to achieve that! cant see that happening cus manny and his trainer knows hatton loves to come forward! if Hatttons game plan is to put many away early then manny will simply pick at hatton by fast counters then step it up a gear in the later rounds.

Are u expecting a lucky punch from hatton then ? no doubt i will cheer!

topbuzz121
26th April 2009, 01:33
@ tawi2

Yeh london wembley would be nice! that wont happen though cus the americans might cry plus its a much bigger pay per view event there!

trader dave
26th April 2009, 02:24
was watching some programme on sky on the build up from the states all about manny and his trainer freddy roach who is suffering from ms
friend of mine does some security for manny when he's in cebu, i was in the gym in cebu [not boxing] with manny august 07 :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: so my money's on the packman

eagles
26th April 2009, 06:17
Hahaha, seems everyone is betting who gonna put down pacman. manny wins the fight for fist, but cant win the fight on politics. I want to bet, but i got no cash to put on the cap... I want to bet against manny. strange Huh..I think this is the time manny has to yield ( including his promotion manager's .. etc.. we get duped for betting when the betting is done at the backstage)

tiger@tigress
26th April 2009, 06:34
My hubby and I are going to watch the fight on pay per view like the last fight of Pacman vs Golden boy he bet for Golden boy £20 and i Bet for Pacman £20 on the table. I won hehehe but we can't do it now after watching Pacman he want to bet for Pacman now....

fred
26th April 2009, 06:37
I'm recently having trouble with my bets on this bout...
Ive had 2 Filipino`s back out and I have a feeling the last one is getting the jitters now the fight is so close...
They all reckon Hatton now looks far too aggressive for their liking.
Im gutted as I had already spent the winnings on a new split type air con..
As it stands I doubt I can now afford an electric fan..
As they say...Talk is cheap!!

topbuzz121
26th April 2009, 15:27
there was a big promo going on at SM baguio showing pacquiaos previous fights lots of people including myself stopped to marvel at his ability! felt like shouting out 'theres only oooooooone ricky hattoooooooooon!' def more proud of their fighter there than we are with hatton. saying that i come from a small town :/

joebloggs
26th April 2009, 15:47
i saw hatton and pacman at the trafford centre end of feb, and there was a lot of pinoys and whiteys cheering pacman, but most i think went to see local boy hatton, as i think he got the loudest cheers, also some people didn't seem to know who pacman was :doh

pacman look spotless in his 2 piece suit, while hatton was wearing jeans and a jacket. but hatton looked more relaxed laughing and joking all the time.

adam&chryss
26th April 2009, 15:59
I think its cos its usual for us to have World champs here.
Seems like its no big deal really yet in Phil they don`t have many world stars, oh, except the guy in Black Eyed Peas!
Last night Carl Froch beat Jermaine Taylor in Yanksville but it didnt get much coverage at all.
I remember going to watch Eubanks fight Gary Stretch and the first Watson fight. It was great to be there in the atmosphere at earls court and olympia.
That was in the good `ol days when you could also stay at home and watch the big fights without having to pay for it.
Boxing hasnt been so popular here since Sky got all the good fights and money talks more and more.
Anytime you want to watch a fight its about 4am from Yanks.
I hope Hatton wins but I think Pacman will do it.

Dedworth
26th April 2009, 17:24
P1key Hatton is a pal of Wayne Rooney - another good reason for Manny to batter him into oblivion

gazlou
2nd May 2009, 09:25
Go Manny...

Mrs.JMajor
2nd May 2009, 09:34
also some people didn't seem to know who pacman was :doh
whattttttttttttttttttt !!!! :action-smiley-081:
Interviewd by CNN and Clinton visit him last Friday,must be those people dont know about Pacquiao wasnt like sports :NoNo:

Tiggers0608
2nd May 2009, 09:41
:Erm:

I hope PACMAN VS HATTON will not cause any arguement or divorce among phils married to british :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

whoever wins ...... :rolleyes: just feel like a winner also :icon_lol: :cwm34: no teasing please are pinays are really sensitive just a warning guys :icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
2nd May 2009, 09:51
:Erm:

I hope PACMAN VS HATTON will not cause any arguement or divorce among phils married to british :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

whoever wins ...... :rolleyes: just feel like a winner also :icon_lol: :cwm34: no teasing please are pinays are really sensitive just a warning guys :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:so you said no divorce or aguement and youre saying "please.....no teasing" hahaha :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
2nd May 2009, 10:07
whattttttttttttttttttt !!!! :action-smiley-081:
Interviewd by CNN and Clinton visit him last Friday,must be those people dont know about Pacquiao wasnt like sports :NoNo:

go and ask non pinoys, who dont have much of an interest in boxing :Erm:

thejarvs
2nd May 2009, 11:05
Can't say I'm too bothered who wins but it's fun teasing mrsjarv and family hehehe come on Ricky lol :D

Mrs Daddy
2nd May 2009, 11:34
My hubby and I are going to watch the fight on pay per view like the last fight of Pacman vs Golden boy he bet for Golden boy £20 and i Bet for Pacman £20 on the table. I won hehehe but we can't do it now after watching Pacman he want to bet for Pacman now....

same as my other half sistah he wants to bet manny and I said nope you should bet your own fellow and he disagree so no betting as well on my end:NoNo::NoNo::doh

Florge
2nd May 2009, 13:29
ayaw ihapa ang manok bag o mapusa ang itlog :icon_lol:

LOL... maayo ka magbinisaya ha! ayos!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
2nd May 2009, 14:06
same as my other half sistah he wants to bet manny and I said nope you should bet your own fellow and he disagree so no betting as well on my end:NoNo::NoNo::doh

i bet a couple of quid for pacman to win

Pepe n Pilar
2nd May 2009, 14:34
go and ask non pinoys, who dont have much of an interest in boxing :Erm:

I agree with you Joebloggs. My husband doesn't know who Pacquiao is because he doesn't have interest in boxing. I want Pacquiao to win.:xxgrinning--00xx3:because he is one of those who gives pride to the filipino people. We hear many things about the Philippines or filipinos that are not pleasing to the ear for us but Pacquiao raises the Philippine flag:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Tawi2
2nd May 2009, 14:37

aug06_2006
2nd May 2009, 16:48
hmmmm! me,hubby n our little son we just had a couple of hours slept this afternoon so we're ready na to watch 2morrow morning of the big fight hehhe!

joebloggs
2nd May 2009, 17:51
they've even stopped fighting in the phils to watch it :D

i think no one is going to be able to watch it in the phils, as everyone in the phils will be trying to watch it on tv, and overloading the power grid :doh

hatton's got a bigger incentive to win, a possible £40 million re-match :icon_lol:, 40m :icon_lol:, well that what it says in the paper :Rasp:

Tawi2
2nd May 2009, 19:16

Mrs Daddy
2nd May 2009, 20:03
while I was reading this http://www.pep.ph/news/21635/Filipinos-outnumbered-by-Britons-during-the-official-weigh-in-of-Manny-Pacquiao-and-Ricky-Hatton-in-Las-Vegas It made me laugh as filipino in vegas sings Rick hatton falling down...falling down,ricky hatton falling down in a tune of london bridges falling down:D:D:D

joebloggs
2nd May 2009, 20:36
to pacman fans, forward to 4 mins 28 secs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwo7z8lov_E&feature=related

and this is what will happen to nite :rolleyes:

Mrs Daddy
2nd May 2009, 22:13
can you do the translation as well joe pls....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
2nd May 2009, 22:34
yes i can. pacman got ko'ed :cwm3: in the 3rd round :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy:

:xxparty-smiley-004: :Help1:

Mrs Daddy
2nd May 2009, 22:35
yes i can. pacman got ko'ed in the 3rd round :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy:

No no no:bigcry::bigcry:

Eljohno
2nd May 2009, 23:45
:xxangry-smiley-038:All the best to the Pacman tonight, give me good value for my £15:xxsport-smiley-002::xxsport-smiley-002::xxsport-smiley-002::xxsport-smiley-002::xxsport-smiley-002::xxsport-smiley-002:

topbuzz121
3rd May 2009, 00:00
Hatton might , just might do this! can manny take a dig to his ribs from the hatton ?? we will see. good luck to both fighters! i'm going for hatton , my hunny is going for pacquiao bets placed lets get it on !

Jay&Zobel
3rd May 2009, 02:13
:xxangry-smiley-038:All the best to the Pacman tonight, give me good value for my £15:xxsport-smiley-002::xxsport-smiley-002::xxsport-smiley-002::xxsport-smiley-002::xxsport-smiley-002::xxsport-smiley-002:

We paid too... lol... I am still up & awake :NoNo::NoNo: I really pray he'll win :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
3rd May 2009, 02:36
What channel are the highlights on in the Phils? Anybody know?

eagles
3rd May 2009, 03:00
whew.. sunday here in phils.. THE DAY THE PHILS STOOD STILL.. why? almost everyone is glued on their seats watching the fight on the TV or at the cinemas, public gyms.. I went to the bankerohan market in the morning and everyone is rushing to get the business done so they can watch the fight, PUJs had less passenger than the normal sundays.. I wonder what happens to the churchgoers at 9am mass?? (think they have went earlier or maybe later in the afternoon after the fight)

eagles
3rd May 2009, 03:02
alan, its on GMA but at 10am.. channel 33 on the cable..(here in davao)

topbuzz121
3rd May 2009, 03:05
it 'should' start @3am here in uk im excited lol! going to be a pukka fight! took me 10 mins for sky tv to answer so i can order the channel lol! ereeeeee we go ! good luck to both !

topbuzz121
3rd May 2009, 03:10
hmmm think it might be 4am like the mayweather fight. just realised i cant record the fight ! sky say its cus i ordered the channel after the start time :(

sunshine
3rd May 2009, 04:04
My fiance said it starts 4AM in the uk. He will know the result first then he tell me later coz we can watch it late here in philippines:doh The house is divided:NoNo: hope no sulking later whoever's gonna win:D

tiN
3rd May 2009, 04:05
I dont have someone to put bet on here:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Ji&Ma
3rd May 2009, 04:47
And thats IT, bye bye Hitman:Hellooo::ARsurrender:
Two rounds were enough for him...
Very well done Pacman:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
3rd May 2009, 04:48
Whahahahhahhahahha

long live pacman for president hahahhahha cooool"!!!!

We told you so!!

topbuzz121
3rd May 2009, 05:00
shocked!! what a blinding display by manny! he was the best man! thankful hatton is ok after that punch, thats got to be his last fight surely ? my hun has won our bet - oh dear wonder what she has in store for me ?? >< will find out in a few weeks time! i was shaking like a leaf at the start of the fight lol!

joebloggs
3rd May 2009, 05:10
oh ricky hatton :action-smiley-081:

what happened to your trainer :doh

stitched up like a kipper :NoNo:

mayweather snr best trainer in the world :icon_lol: and his son announces his come back b4 the fight :icon_lol:

and looks like he'll be fighting pacman soon :D

:NoNo: where is prince naz when we need him :rolleyes: 10yrs too late :doh

topbuzz121
3rd May 2009, 05:12
er does amir khan count ?? lol

Alan
3rd May 2009, 05:12
alan, its on GMA but at 10am.. channel 33 on the cable..(here in davao)

Thanks for that Eagles.

empott
3rd May 2009, 05:20
I'm sooo disappointed that Pacman won! The more that he gets power hungry now. :NoNo:

Jay&Zobel
3rd May 2009, 05:58
Yessss Pacman Won!
Congrats to all fellow Filipinos! Proud to be Pinoy! Cheers!!

Meeeeee toooooooooo :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Congrats to us hehe

sunshine
3rd May 2009, 06:03
Long live Pacman!! Your the best:xxgrinning--00xx3: People did not enjoy tho:NoNo: only two rounds:rolleyes::icon_lol: congrats to all the pinoys:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

jimeve
3rd May 2009, 10:01
Well done pacman:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hatton still in noddy land. :icon_lol:

jencha8569
3rd May 2009, 12:14
i was very disappointed with HATTOns performance last night.
manny deserved his easy victory and is certainly the best pound for
pound boxer in the world.i think hatton underestimated mannys raw
power last night.hatton left himself wide open to mannys attacks.
hatton came in the ring with the wrong game plan. should have kept
his distance.
anyway congratulations manny your the best.

gazlou
3rd May 2009, 12:28
We've watched it at my friends house with lots of screaming Filipino's and English, :icon_lol: it was fun. I bit the neighbor's complaining buy that time. :doh

alicat
3rd May 2009, 12:39
well done manny...

Jay&Zobel
3rd May 2009, 13:49
to pacman fans, forward to 4 mins 28 secs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwo7z8lov_E&feature=related

and this is what will happen to nite :rolleyes:

yes i can. pacman got ko'ed :cwm3: in the 3rd round :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy:

You failed your prediction!
bwahahahaha :laugher::laugher::laugher::xxsmilie_auslachen::xxsmilie_auslachen::xxsmilie_auslachen::xxsmilie_auslachen::xxsmilie_auslachen:

joebloggs
3rd May 2009, 21:45
You failed your prediction!
bwahahahaha :laugher::laugher::laugher::xxsmilie_auslachen::xxsmilie_auslachen::xxsmilie_auslachen::xxsmilie_auslachen::xxsmilie_auslachen:

your banned :icon_lol:

i hope i'm wrong but i don't think amir khan is in the same league, how i wish naz fought pacman 10yrs ago, and put him on his :butthead:

:rolleyes:

deckard97f
3rd May 2009, 23:09
You really dont know much about boxing mate, if you think that Naz could live with the Pacman!

Get in son

fred
4th May 2009, 05:18
He he..
The 2 numbskulls that backed out of bets with me were nearly crying yesterday..
At least I bought the beers for them to cry into though...Like a true gent!
I agree with Arum though..Manny`s now set to be the best boxer of all time.
When he`s president the Pound will go straight back up to 100 and beyond so that a good thing I guess..
Very disappointed with Filipino`s at the cinema yesterday..A woman behind me was laughing at Ricky while his eyes rolled back and him looking comatose..They shouted that maybe he was dead and the rest stood on their chairs and laughed along with her.
They also seemed to find Hattons mother and Fiance`s grimaces amusing too..No concern whatsoever by anyone there for the sportsmans safety..
Surprised and disappointed puts it mildly.

Well done Manny but your people let you down this time and they disgusted me.

aug06_2006
4th May 2009, 11:12
If will happen Floyd M. jr vs Paquiao will fight? another excitement hehehehe!

topbuzz121
4th May 2009, 15:35
freddie roach is a clever trainer and there was the result 2nd round ko! no matter how much hatton trains he wont grow out of his old habbits! he will always be a sloppy fighter.dont think hatton will quit at his age maybe another 2 fights? he wants to fight at wembley hatton is one of my faves still cus of his previous (early ) fights.

@aug06 Juan Manuel Marquez will fight mayweather in jun/jul then the winner will take on pacquiao.

Tawi2
4th May 2009, 16:31

NotYou
4th May 2009, 16:45
Me and the wife have been re-enacting the fight. Of course I am Ricky "brown" Hat on, she is the other bloke.

I am 6' 2", she is 5' 2", but we both weigh the same, I spend 5 hours a week in the gym, she spends 24 hours a week in the shops. So, we are fairly evenly matched.

I tend to win.

Did you miss me?:Hellooo:

adam&chryss
4th May 2009, 16:45
He he..
When he`s president the Pound will go straight back up to 100 and beyond so that a good thing I guess..
Very disappointed with Filipino`s at the cinema yesterday..A woman behind me was laughing at Ricky while his eyes rolled back and him looking comatose..They shouted that maybe he was dead and the rest stood on their chairs and laughed along with her.
They also seemed to find Hattons mother and Fiance`s grimaces amusing too..No concern whatsoever by anyone there for the sportsmans safety..

Not surprising really. Just a mention of him and you`d think it was the 2nd coming ( if you beleive any of that of course )
Most people here hadnt heard of him at all and now that they have they just consider that Hatton was past it after the Mayweather fight.
Outside of Phil people see a very good fighter thats already lost 3 times and before he retires someone else will put him on his :action-smiley-081:
Its good to be proud of people from your country succeding but sometimes it goes too far. If everytime a British person became a world champion we went on about them leading our country and rubbish like that, well, it`d be very silly at the least.
Well done Manny your a very good boxer, but thats all.

jencha8569
4th May 2009, 20:56
manny would destroy mayweather too .
no one can live with mannys power and hand speed.
thats why he number one in da world.

Jay&Zobel
4th May 2009, 21:34
your banned :icon_lol:
:bigcry::D:D

i hope i'm wrong but i don't think amir khan is in the same league

It is possible that they might fight in the future if Pacman will not retire soon, me thinks..:Erm:

He he..

My brother & wife watched it at Trinoma and paid PhP600/ticket :omg: just to watch it... Expensive right? and a friend in US paid $50 PPV

If will happen Floyd M. jr vs Paquiao will fight? another excitement hehehehe!

Will Floyd jr hire Floyd Sr to be his coach? :icon_lol::D:D:Erm::Erm:

bornatbirth
4th May 2009, 21:40

i missed you :BouncyHappy:

when manny loses his next fight you will all be :bigcry: like babies?

i could even beat him,hes so small :Cuckoo:

Mrs.JMajor
4th May 2009, 22:24
I am 6' 2", she is 5' 2", but we both weigh the same, I spend 5 hours a week in the gym, she spends 24 hours a week in the shops.
Oh no...........:doh not again:NoNo: why dont you divorce your lazy wife instead :D So you stop moaning about her ? Hows that ................

Mrs.JMajor
4th May 2009, 22:29

Apology for that Fred,I understand what you are trying to point out...because I was thinking..what if that is happen to Manny(wag nmn sana) and briton treated that way to Manny,:NoNo: Sorry!!:doh

Mrs Daddy
4th May 2009, 23:14

ooopppsss sorry to hear that:NoNo:

Sophie
4th May 2009, 23:37

I guess some people can't get a hold of themselves in excitement and they probably just got carried away. People sometimes handle victory in strange and mean ways.

Dedworth
5th May 2009, 00:52
I guess some people can't get a hold of themselves in excitement and they probably just got carried away. People sometimes handle victory in strange and mean ways.

I was just happy to see Hatton get the thrashing he deserved

topbuzz121
5th May 2009, 04:43
@ sophie and fred
to be fair though if it was manny on the floor would the british (whos had a few drinks) laugh and crack jokes? some do some dont... oh well at least hattons ok now he will be back to his old chirpy self soon enough.

That was a thashing? nah, de la hoya got a thrashing! hatton was knocked down to early!

Florge
5th May 2009, 05:02
He he..

Well, not in the cinema where I'm at.. when the camera showed Hatton with eyes rolled back... we were actually silently praying... the cinema hushed for a while... then the camera panned on to Manny... so they were cheering again... :rolleyes:

fred
5th May 2009, 11:52
Well, not in the cinema where I'm at.. when the camera showed Hatton with eyes rolled back... we were actually silently praying... the cinema hushed for a while... then the camera panned on to Manny... so they were cheering again... :rolleyes:

Thats good to hear at least..
I have seen a couple of fights where the losers ended up in wheel chairs..One a Brit the other a yank..Huge underdog,Nigel Ben was never the same person again after his fight with Gerald McClellan(the G man) who was all set to be an all time great..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az1GddrOfe0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EFJmzW7rI8

Manny should be advised to put his ring celebration on hold when his opponent lays motionless in future..
The only thing he did wrong on the night IMO.

bornatbirth
5th May 2009, 12:29
why?

boxers know what the risks are dont they!

they get in the ring for fame and fortune,if they get hurt thats there problem!

i watched the benn/mcclellen fight and every one thought benn was beaten before the fight and when he won :BouncyHappy: it was great for benn!

i dont think anyone was bothered about mcelellen when benn won,until after the fight did we all know that he was really hurt?

pacman won,let the fans have there fun :Hellooo:

fred
5th May 2009, 12:54
Why not..? Its called human empathy..If you knock someone spark out and he doesnt move for two minutes then perhaps its time for concern..:Erm:
What on earth does Pacman say in his prayers at ring side??? The mind boggles.

it was great for benn!Ask Benn how "great" it was for him... :NoNo:
He would do anything to be able to turn back the clock..He`s said it on many occasions since..Not only has he visited him in the States and raised money for him he`s become a born again Christian over it for cryin out loud!!
I rest my case.

Florge
5th May 2009, 13:00
Thats good to hear at least..
I have seen a couple of fights where the losers ended up in wheel chairs..One a Brit the other a yank..Huge underdog,Nigel Ben was never the same person again after his fight with Gerald McClellan(the G man) who was all set to be an all time great..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az1GddrOfe0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EFJmzW7rI8

Manny should be advised to put his ring celebration on hold when his opponent lays motionless in future..
The only thing he did wrong on the night IMO.

I agree. Just look at Alli... :NoNo:My coworkers Dad bumped his head and was in a comma... I do hope Hatton is okay...

bornatbirth
5th May 2009, 13:31
yep ban boxing?

incase you get punched!

aromulus
5th May 2009, 13:48
yep ban boxing?

incase you get punched!

Helf & safty is coming out with new rules soon.:NoNo:

bornatbirth
5th May 2009, 13:57
these guys take the money and when they get hurt they start crying,i have no time for them!

why should pacmans fans be concerned for hatton?

sounds like a few sore losers to me!

jimeve
5th May 2009, 14:01
Helf & safty is coming out with new rules soon.:NoNo:

I see the gloves coming off now.lol

Boxes have a choice to go in the ring or not.

Not like animals, roosters, sabang what ever its called, I call it ******* sick.:cwm23:

Eljohno
5th May 2009, 15:06
Well done Manny your a very good boxer, but thats all.

I have to disagree as you do not become the best pound 4 pound boxer in the world by just being a good boxer. I have watched the last few fights and believe he is getting better with every fight and is a great boxer.

I think Filipinos should be proud of him!!:icon_win:

He will prove just how good he is when he beats Mayweather:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
5th May 2009, 17:42
I believe that the Pacman has improved consistently over the last few fights. The Money Man is a highly gifted ring master who knows his craft very very well. He employs phenomenal defensive skills and marries them with outstanding precision and mesmerising counter-punching.

Manny has a great chin, is a big hitter and has fast hands but I believe the key is whether The Money Man can frustrate the Pacman by deflecting his biggest weapons and countering with those medium sized ones of his own. If the Pacman can keep calm, make few errors and slow Floyd down he may be in with a chance, otherwise The Money Man will coast to a points victory or score a KO if Manny gets careless.

In any event, it will be great event between two phenomenal pugilists!!!!!!! May the best man win.

adam&chryss
5th May 2009, 18:49
I have to disagree as you do not become the best pound 4 pound boxer in the world by just being a good boxer. I have watched the last few fights and believe he is getting better with every fight and is a great boxer.

I think Filipinos should be proud of him!!:icon_win:

He will prove just how good he is when he beats Mayweather:xxgrinning--00xx3:

As I said, a VERY good boxer. My point is that no matter how good a boxer he is, a boxer is all he is.
Its laughable that people would want him to run their country.
Hes a hero now but if he became president how would they deal with a fallen idol once hes fallen victim to the corruption and scandal thats rife in Phil?
Far better that he retires a legend and stays out of politics so as not to tarnish his image.

adam&chryss
5th May 2009, 18:57
these guys take the money and when they get hurt they start crying,i have no time for them!

why should pacmans fans be concerned for hatton?

sounds like a few sore losers to me!

Because as discussed on another thread somewhere on this forum Filipinos beleive in god and god cares for everyone so they should too....:Erm:
I wonder what God thinks about fighting for money? :NoNo:

Tawi2
5th May 2009, 19:12

Tawi2
5th May 2009, 19:13

adam&chryss
5th May 2009, 19:18
God probably had 1000 pesos bet on Pacman,thats why a little divine intervention ensured he won :icon_lol:

Very good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
5th May 2009, 19:26
As I said, a VERY good boxer. My point is that no matter how good a boxer he is, a boxer is all he is.
Its laughable that people would want him to run their country.
Hes a hero now but if he became president how would they deal with a fallen idol once hes fallen victim to the corruption and scandal thats rife in Phil?
Far better that he retires a legend and stays out of politics so as not to tarnish his image.

I really hope he will not run for politics... It will be such a shame...:NoNo::NoNo: The perfect example is exPresident Erap Estrada...:NoNo::NoNo:

Piamed
6th May 2009, 08:49
As nice as Manny is, and he genuinely is a nice guy, he would make a terrible politician. He is very poorly uneducated and would simply be managed into position by those who would use him for their own personal gain.

Mind you, looking at all the 'intelligent' leaders around the world, I do not necesaarily believe that intelligence is a prerequisite. My view is that many leaders defy logic once they have secured their position. I persoanlly do not know how any leader can drive past people in their own country who are sleeping on the streets, dying because of inadequate resources, etc. yet go home to their palace knowing they have enough money in the bank to save a great many lives.

Tawi2
6th May 2009, 09:08

fred
7th May 2009, 11:48
I really hope he will not run for politics... It will be such a shame...:NoNo::NoNo: The perfect example is exPresident Erap Estrada...:NoNo::NoNo:

120PHP= 1 GBP??.. Cmon!! Thats not so bad is it?
Dont forget..Some of us have to live here!!