PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor amazes me......

Sophie
17th April 2009, 22:50
We have an old retired lady next door, she looks old and she even walks a bit slower already but she can still drive. But what really amazed me the other day was seeing her driving a 125 cc moped on a full set of gear, complete with helmet and backpack. I thought its the postman, then the helmet was taken off and it was her. Then today, she amazed me again, i was in the bedroom when i saw someone on a pushbike going so fast - it was her again :xxgrinning--00xx3: Amazing lady! :) And i thought she was old :) I guess she is just old in appearance but not in spirit coz she sure has the spirit of a youth :)

joebloggs
17th April 2009, 23:07
probably the reason why :NoNo:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/travel/news/article5989651.ece

more cut backs..

eljean
17th April 2009, 23:11
or it could be someone in disguise....:D

Sophie
17th April 2009, 23:12
probably the reason why :NoNo:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/travel/news/article5989651.ece

more cut backs..

Bad news indeed, too bad for others, but i guess my amazing neighbor can surely cope on her own :):)

Sophie
17th April 2009, 23:15
or it could be someone in disguise....:D

I'm pretty sure it was her and i suppose she's a real woman, although she's active like a man. :D:D

Mrs.JMajor
17th April 2009, 23:56
oh great I remember tom's mom (my mom in law) shes on her 80's and leaving alone on her house for so many years :yikes: all by herself,and she also drive from norwich to great yarmouth:rolleyes: ...
wonder if she still can ride on motorcycle with helmet or bicycle..i doubt:NoNo:

quickwillow
18th April 2009, 00:21
My co-worker is the same a woman just before retirement rides a Norton café racer a right back breaking motorcycle that she built herself and goes touring France and is part of a motorcycle club called Hell’sWrinklies :yikes::omg::yikes:

Mrs Daddy
18th April 2009, 09:22
Yezzz its amazing we see a lot of oldies everywhere wherever we go but to my husband`s surprise when he was in Pinas he was looking for one but cant find any and I told him we locked them inside cupboards :D:D:D

KeithD
18th April 2009, 10:19
Immigration spying on you!

Mrs Daddy
18th April 2009, 11:31
Immigration spying on you!

who:Erm: me,bossing:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
18th April 2009, 12:40
[QUOTE=Mrs.JMajor;128967]oh great I remember tom's mom (my mom in law) shes on her 80's and leaving alone on her house for so many years :yikes: all by herself,and she also drive from norwich to great yarmouth:rolleyes: ...
wonder if she still can ride on motorcycle with helmet or bicycle..i doubt

Exactly like my mother in law as well. She's in her 70's. We had a get together last weekend and she arranged where were going so she led the way. We had a convoy - mother in law, brother in law and my hubby and me. And to my surprise, she is a mad driver! :omg:
She drives like a mad filipino driver :D We hardly can keep with her. She doesn't stay on her lane and change lanes everynow and then, wherever is the fastest. And i was telling her after, that i never thought she had that in her, and we both laughed. But i doubt if she would wanna drive a moped or a push bike either :D