PDA

View Full Version : Mabaho kili-kili mo...................

Tawi2
19th April 2009, 14:17

Ana_may365
19th April 2009, 16:49
Whats with the Pinay predeliction for armpit-sniffing :Erm:I have lost count of the number of times I have had my armpits "sniffed" in Pinas :Erm:I never once had any other nationality except Filipinas ask could they check the fragrance of my "Pits" :NoNo: Is it a cultural thing like a maoris "Hongi"(rubbing noses):Erm: Or have I just met the wrong sort of ladies :Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:coz some foreighners have a bad odors,espcly the bombay![tabi tabi po]:doh:doh:doh.thier armpits are stinks.its makes me:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:dizzy and drunk:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
19th April 2009, 17:04

kimmi
19th April 2009, 17:56
Whats with the Pinay predeliction for armpit-sniffing :Erm:I have lost count of the number of times I have had my armpits "sniffed" in Pinas :Erm:I never once had any other nationality except Filipinas ask could they check the fragrance of my "Pits" :NoNo: Is it a cultural thing like a maoris "Hongi"(rubbing noses):Erm: Or have I just met the wrong sort of ladies :Erm:

I love smelling hubby's armpit especially if he's just been out for a shower..:omg::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aromulus
19th April 2009, 17:59
Hell of a thread this.....:NoNo:

Sconnie
19th April 2009, 20:02
People from India often smell of spices for obvious reasons.
I have heard it said that to Indians, because westerners eat a lot of dairy products, we smell of sour milk, is this true ??

Jay&Zobel
19th April 2009, 20:28

I love smelling hubby's armpit especially if he's just been out for a shower..:omg::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Lol, same here Kimmi :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Just smells wonderful hehe :cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

Me >>> Weirdo! lol

joebloggs
19th April 2009, 20:30
well maybe they think you hide your pera there :D

Tawi2
19th April 2009, 20:36

Florge
20th April 2009, 07:48
hahaha... maybe because most foreigners who come here have a 'strange" body odor... since it's hotter here, they perspire terribly and thus more likely to smell... and like it or not, it has become a stigma to most filipinas that foreigners smell... but my bf doesn't.. he smells so good.. and I'm not saying it because I love him, but I'm saying it because it's true... if we think foreigners has "body odor" and Indians smell something else.. my foreign coworkers think that we smell like fish.. well, because we are near the sea and we love sea food...

It's like saying that some perfumes smell nice and some don't... but they are all perfumes...

lala
20th April 2009, 09:26
Hell of a thread this.....:NoNo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

im no comment, as i dont want to be categorized as racist, u know even were not but if we say one word that offend others, they misenterpret it

tiN
20th April 2009, 09:45

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

I am one of the Pinay who love to smell everything, as my hubby said..

"He never met a woman who love to smell everything" :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Especially before we go to sleep i love to put my face on his pits and sniff it.. :Erm::Erm::doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

yam
20th April 2009, 12:27
Hi Tin we're the same I really love smelling my fiancees kili kili I love it alot:) most specially when he just took a shower oh my God........it smells great:)

tiN
20th April 2009, 16:56
Hi Tin we're the same I really love smelling my fiancees kili kili I love it alot:) most specially when he just took a shower oh my God........it smells great:)

Aye, but not after he done gardening :rolleyes::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

DaveUK
20th April 2009, 22:08
Aye, but not after he done gardening :rolleyes::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Lucky for her I hate gardening! :D

tiN
20th April 2009, 22:59
Lucky for her I hate gardening! :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
21st April 2009, 08:34

:yikes:Seems I spot you on telly:rolleyes::D:Cuckoo:
It reminds me about the program in GMA7 Bitoy's Funniest Video there's an epsiode that the Lady Guard sniffing the Male Puti his arm all the way down
until the guy realise it just a joke coz he saw
the camera:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::Cuckoo:

kimmi
21st April 2009, 10:28
Lol, same here Kimmi :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Just smells wonderful hehe :cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

Me >>> Weirdo! lol

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

I am one of the Pinay who love to smell everything, as my hubby said..

"He never met a woman who love to smell everything" :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Especially before we go to sleep i love to put my face on his pits and sniff it.. :Erm::Erm::doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

it looks like its not only me doing the ODD thing..:omg::doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

was it because we're filipina or we simply just love the smell of our hubby's armpit..:Erm::doh:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
21st April 2009, 10:39
next time when you meet your intended put some bagoong on your arm pits :Erm::icon_lol:

Florge
21st April 2009, 10:44
next time when you meet your intended put some bagoong on your arm pits :Erm::icon_lol:

then smell it... then eat green mangoes? yum! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
21st April 2009, 10:53
bornatbirth next time when you meet your intended put some bagoong on your arm pits :Erm::icon_lol:

Florge
then smell it... then eat green mangoes? yum! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

then lick it :omg: :D :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
21st April 2009, 11:02
bagoong!

the way to a womans heart :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
21st April 2009, 13:34
I told my husband about this thread hehe... He laughed (so now, we know that I am not the only weirdo in this world for sniffing armpits!) lol

Have a CHEERFUL SNIFFING MY PINAY FRIENDS!
xxx

Tawi2
21st April 2009, 13:37

sysop
21st April 2009, 13:42
:NoNo:

got only one comment on this; too much sparetime :NoNo:

pennybarry
22nd April 2009, 06:49

That's one of the questions I asked to my hubby during our first chat.

Do you have underarm odour? He said we call it armpit and it's smells not bad:D
Better to know on our first chat because i don't think I can get on with a man with kilikili odour:action-smiley-081:

bornatbirth
22nd April 2009, 09:46
That's one of the questions I asked to my hubby during our first chat.

Do you have underarm odour? He said we call it armpit and it's smells not bad:D
Better to know on our first chat because i don't think I can get on with a man with kilikili odour:action-smiley-081:

can some of you ladies tell me why its important to you?

my wife smelled mine but never told me when she did,i guess i smell nice as she never complained :xxgrinning--00xx3:

my tip to stay nice and fresh there an unperfumed roll on or stick type,i find with a stray i will stink in no time and avoid the heavily perfumed ones of any type :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
22nd April 2009, 18:08
I told my husband about this thread hehe... He laughed (so now, we know that I am not the only weirdo in this world for sniffing armpits!) lol

Have a CHEERFUL SNIFFING MY PINAY FRIENDS!
xxx

Jay,I think we can safely say its a Pinay quirk :xxgrinning--00xx3:I have had other asian girlfriends in the past,indonesian,malaysian,thai,chinese,but its only the pinays who have a fascination for that particular area :icon_lol:

LOL... My Jay said: You got it right mate!

:NoNo:

got only one comment on this; too much sparetime :NoNo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: lots of sparetime checking if husband is smelly or not...

can some of you ladies tell me why its important to you?
my wife smelled mine but never told me when she did,i guess i smell nice as she never complained :xxgrinning--00xx3:

my tip to stay nice and fresh there an unperfumed roll on or stick type,i find with a stray i will stink in no time and avoid the heavily perfumed ones of any type :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Importance to us:
We do not like our husbands/partners to be smelling horrible or having bad odours as it reflects our personality.
If he smells nice, it means that we are well taking good care of them;
That we love them dearly and
we do not like other people telling us that we arent good wives...:rolleyes::D

or the answer can be simply:
WE JUST LIKE NICE SMELLING & CLEAN GUYS! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
22nd April 2009, 18:15
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

u said it right sis Zobel..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

there's nothing worse than a smelly armpit husband..:NoNo::NoNo::doh:icon_lol:

GaryFifer
23rd April 2009, 17:33
ahh tawas is nice too.but my mahal.not mabaho odor he is smell so good when i go sleep with my mahal. i sleep his arms.

IainBusby
23rd April 2009, 19:19

Do Filipina's like to do this with Filipino men or is it only the westerner armpits that they like to sniff?

aromulus
23rd April 2009, 19:23
Do Filipina's like to do this with Filipino men or is it only the westerner armpits that they like to sniff?

Sometime I wish it was just the armpits..........:omg:

IainBusby
23rd April 2009, 19:34
sometime i wish it was just the armpits..........:omg:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ji&Ma
23rd April 2009, 20:14
Sometime I wish it was just the armpits..........:omg:
JUst trying to figure out what else it might be....:Erm: :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
23rd April 2009, 20:23
JUst trying to figure out what else it might be....:Erm: :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

maybe a thread on butt sniffing :Erm::yikes::action-smiley-081::Cuckoo:

pennybarry
25th April 2009, 07:16
Jay,I think we can safely say its a Pinay quirk :xxgrinning--00xx3:I have had other asian girlfriends in the past,indonesian,malaysian,thai,chinese,but its only the pinays who have a fascination for that particular area :icon_lol:

Are you addicted with asian beauties????????:omg::action-smiley-081:

Tawi2
25th April 2009, 12:47

pennybarry
25th April 2009, 13:37
Dili tanto Penny,but when your a single guy based in Hong Kong for four and a half years,and you travel around asia a little I think its natural to meet lady friends sometimes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

OK keep it up! I wish you can find your dream girl to marry:D

somebody
25th April 2009, 13:44
People from India often smell of spices for obvious reasons.
I have heard it said that to Indians, because westerners eat a lot of dairy products, we smell of sour milk, is this true ??

The Japanese say the same.