PDA

View Full Version : Child Benefit enquiry

lost_bulak
19th April 2009, 18:05
My husband and I are about to apply for Child Benefit and there's a box there asking for home office reference number. Does anyone here know where I can get it?

thank you.

joebloggs
19th April 2009, 20:08
if you've not applied for flr or ilr then you've probably haven't got one :Erm:

if you have, it should be on one of the letters the HO sent you, when you applied for flr or ilr or when you got the result .:rolleyes:

Tiggers0608
19th April 2009, 21:19
My husband and I are about to apply for Child Benefit and there's a box there asking for home office reference number. Does anyone here know where I can get it?

thank you.

:Erm:
Hi, not an expert on this but like joe said , if u havent got ur ILR yet its better for ur hubby to be the one who will apply for ur child's childs benefit as we're not allowed to receive any public funds :NoNo: (but if u have ur ILR already then u can apply for ur child's benefits urself :xxgrinning--00xx3:)

Good luck

lost_bulak
20th April 2009, 12:21
if you've not applied for flr or ilr then you've probably haven't got one :Erm:

if you have, it should be on one of the letters the HO sent you, when you applied for flr or ilr or when you got the result .:rolleyes:

Hiya! thank you. I have an ILR, i wasn't just too sure which number to put, they sent me this letter when they got my application with reference number and another letter after i got my ilr with case number on it. So I assumed that the one they want is the case id.

ta!

joebloggs
21st April 2009, 17:01
Hiya! thank you. I have an ILR, i wasn't just too sure which number to put, they sent me this letter when they got my application with reference number and another letter after i got my ilr with case number on it. So I assumed that the one they want is the case id.

ta!

i would use the one when you got your ilr.