PDA

View Full Version : Everton beat Man Utd in shoot-out

Win2Win
19th April 2009, 21:20
Everton beat Man Utd 4-2 on penalties after a goalless draw at Wembley to set up an FA Cup final with Chelsea.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/7990227.stm)

Eljohno
19th April 2009, 23:31
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
20th April 2009, 00:44
Highlights here including highly paid, doped up "footballers" Ferdinand and Berbatov flunking their penalties :icon_lol:

http://www.setanta.com//uk/News/Football/FA-Cup/

KeithD
20th April 2009, 08:39
As soon as I seen Ferdinand was taking one I said to the missus no way would he score, as his brainwashed job is to ensure the ball does not go in the net! :doh

And Berbie took it like a :furious3: fairy.....did he not learn by the two poncy pens Ronaldo missed last season? :NoNo:

The harder you hit it, the less likely the goalie to save it. Simple physics of force and momentum, and has been proven to be statistically the best.

aromulus
20th April 2009, 08:57
As soon as I seen Ferdinand was taking one I said to the missus no way would he score, as his brainwashed job is to ensure the ball does not go in the net! :doh

And Berbie took it like a :furious3: fairy.....did he not learn by the two poncy pens Ronaldo missed last season? :NoNo:

The harder you hit it, the less likely the goalie to save it. Simple physics of force and momentum, and has been proven to be statistically the best.

Cahill's shot is just re-entering earth's athmosphere, after a few orbits, slightly ahead of Beckam's from a few years ago...:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I guess he ain't taking any Everton penalties again in future....:Erm:

KeithD
20th April 2009, 09:12
Good to see Neville showing thanks to Fergie for his years of support :icon_lol:

Eljohno
20th April 2009, 17:26
There is a website that shows highlights of many games from the uk & europe but i am not sure if its ok to give the link so maybe the mods can let me know!!

KeithD
20th April 2009, 19:17
There is a website that shows highlights of many games from the uk & europe but i am not sure if its ok to give the link so maybe the mods can let me know!!
Suppose so, it'll already be in my Favs, got them all :)

bornatbirth
20th April 2009, 21:20
:bigcry: this thread makes me wanna cry?

i cant believe anyone can be happy united lost?:angry:

Dedworth
21st April 2009, 00:54

Excluding Surrey they are the most loathed and despised team in the country :D

aposhark
29th April 2009, 08:26

Sorry you're sad but we (Everton) have knocked out Liverpool and Villa as well as United to get into the final.

I think Everton still have a way to go to break into the top four but the signs are good, especially as we have done well this season with so many injuries to prominent players :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
29th April 2009, 09:15
Sorry you're sad but we (Everton) have knocked out Liverpool and Villa as well as United to get into the final.

I think Everton still have a way to go to break into the top four but the signs are good, especially as we have done well this season with so many injuries to prominent players :xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh my.........:doh

look what the cat's dragged in........:Erm:

KeithD
29th April 2009, 11:23
Chelski really needed the away goal, but they spent 98% of the match in their own half!! They've turned into Portsmouth :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
29th April 2009, 11:33

i have a friend at work who supports everton :NoNo: who did nothing but take the :censored: out of me :cwm23:

lets hope you beat chelski in the final :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chelski really needed the away goal, but they spent 98% of the match in their own half!! They've turned into Portsmouth :icon_lol:

looks like chelski went there to stop them playing and they did a good job as the game was rubbish,wheres this great attacking football? :Erm:

aposhark
30th April 2009, 01:30
oh my.........:doh

look what the cat's dragged in........:Erm:

It's just so nice to comment on more important things like football, Dom :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Looks like you and I will have an FA Cup final to enjoy.
At least we're both Blue :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

aromulus
30th April 2009, 06:12
It's just so nice to comment on more important things like football, Dom :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Looks like you and I will have an FA Cup final to enjoy.
At least we're both Blue :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Pity we drawn yellow for the game.... Still.....:rolleyes:

aposhark
1st May 2009, 03:37
Pity we drawn yellow for the game.... Still.....:rolleyes:

Cowards :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
1st May 2009, 08:47
Cowards
Italians :Erm: