PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Tom and Juliet

Ady
20th April 2009, 08:21
I hope I am not going to make Juliet angry :icon_lol::icon_lol: but congratulations to Tom and Juliet on their wedding today... :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Juliet helped a lot of people on the forum with good advice. We are happy for Mr and Mrs Major.

Best Wishes

Ady and Shei.

PS Shei is already here now...........

JudyHon
20th April 2009, 08:39
Congratulations and best wishes on your Wedding day. Have a lovely day and enjoy the honeymoon. Looking forward to seeing some pictures. :)

KeithD
20th April 2009, 08:44
:woohoo::Hellooo:

Remember MRS Juliet.....you're now entitled to HALF of everything he owns now, so you may be interested in one of these.....

http://www.cairnsmowercity.com/images/craftsman%20chainsaw%2035020.jpg

PAT
20th April 2009, 09:16
I hope I am not going to make Juliet angry :icon_lol::icon_lol: but congratulations to Tom and Juliet on their wedding today... :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Juliet helped a lot of people on the forum with good advice. We are happy for Mr and Mrs Major.

Best Wishes

Ady and Shei.

Congratulations Mrs.JMajor....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

tiN
20th April 2009, 09:48
Congratulations Tom and Juliette :Hellooo:

Best wishes for both of u :)

And welcome to the UK Shei :Hellooo:

mavid
20th April 2009, 10:11
Congratulations Tom & Juliet.

misscarie
20th April 2009, 10:34

Remember MRS Juliet.....you're now entitled to HALF of everything he owns now, so you may be interested in one of these.....

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
20th April 2009, 11:11
Best wishes!

ca143
20th April 2009, 11:17

huhhhhhhhhhhhhhh disaster:doh:doh:doh congratulations anyway:D

Sconnie
20th April 2009, 12:43
Congratulations Tom and Juliet.

kimmi
20th April 2009, 12:50
Congratulations!

Arthur Little
20th April 2009, 13:03
Congratulations to the happy couple!! Juliet has indeed been a 'Tower Of Strength' to many on this forum, and Myrna & myself would like to join the others in extending our very best wishes to her and Tom for their future together. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

empott
20th April 2009, 13:44
Congratulations & Best Wishes, Mr T & Mrs. J. Cheers. :Beer:

Photos! Photos! Photos! :D

Bluebirdjones
20th April 2009, 13:49
.... your comments, your in-sights, your advice, your understanding of the
immigration/visa process have been greatly appreciated.
So, from me a big

THANK YOU

and

Enjoy your special day

Florge
20th April 2009, 14:07
Congratulations Juliet... post 'em pics on FB... hehehe.... enjoy your special day...

Pepe n Pilar
20th April 2009, 14:20
Congratulations Tom & Juliet..:)

alicat
20th April 2009, 16:03
congratulations and best wishes on ur wedding day.

aug06_2006
20th April 2009, 16:06
Congratz!

gemini63
20th April 2009, 16:43
hi, best wishes to both of you...Have a wonderful honeymoon

gemini63
20th April 2009, 16:47
hi, best wishes to both of you...May you have a wonderful and happy married life.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
20th April 2009, 17:59
hiya!best wishes to both of u brod & sis:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

sarahlee
20th April 2009, 18:03

Best Wishes

Ady and Shei.

congratulations both of you

Sim11UK
20th April 2009, 19:09
You picked a lovely day for it...Congratulations to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:...You kept that quiet friend. :Hellooo:

nids123
20th April 2009, 19:15
hi juliet and tom best wishes to both of u may u have a very goodlife togther.picture! picture hehehehe.

charlwill
20th April 2009, 20:28
Congrats.

tiger@tigress
20th April 2009, 20:33
Congrats to the newly wed....

vbkelly
20th April 2009, 22:40
congtratz to both of you and best wishes!

ANDRES25
20th April 2009, 23:37
Congratulations mr & mrs. Major!!!! Wish u all the best!

Sophie
20th April 2009, 23:47
Congratulations juliet :) All the best for you and your hubby as you embark in your new journey as man and wife :)

IainBusby
21st April 2009, 09:05
Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Major. :appl::appl::appl:
Louella & Iain.

LEAHnew
21st April 2009, 11:12
Congrats.

Mrs.JMajor
21st April 2009, 13:41

Best Wishes
:yikes: See what you done :icon_lol: thanks mate :xxgrinning--00xx3: have you two got my message on yahoo

Congratulations and best wishes on your Wedding day. Have a lovely day and enjoy the honeymoon. Looking forward to seeing some pictures. :)

Congratulations Tom and Juliette :Hellooo:

Best wishes for both of u :)

Congratulations Tom & Juliet.

Best wishes!

congratulations

Congratulations Tom and Juliet.

Congratulations to the happy couple!! Juliet has indeed been a 'Tower Of Strength' to many on this forum, and Myrna & myself would like to join the others in extending our very best wishes to her and Tom for their future together. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks for that Arthur and Myrna

Congratulations & Best Wishes, Mr T & Mrs. J. Cheers. :Beer:

Photos! Photos! Photos! :D

.... your comments, your in-sights, your advice, your understanding of the
immigration/visa process have been greatly appreciated.
So, from me a big

THANK YOU

and

Enjoy your special day
So sweet of you,thanksssssssssss

Congratulations Juliet... post 'em pics on FB... hehehe.... enjoy your special day...
ty Flor

Congratulations Tom & Juliet..:)

congratulations and best wishes on ur wedding day.

Congratz!

hi, best wishes to both of you...Have a wonderful honeymoon

hiya!best wishes to both of u brod & sis:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

congratulations both of you

You picked a lovely day for it...Congratulations to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:...You kept that quiet friend. :Hellooo:
Yes it is...people keep saying its really a love day yesterday

hi juliet and tom best wishes to both of u may u have a very goodlife togther.picture! picture hehehehe.

Congrats.

Congrats to the newly wed....

congtratz to both of you and best wishes!

Congratulations mr & mrs. Major!!!! Wish u all the best!

Congratulations juliet :) All the best for you and your hubby as you embark in your new journey as man and wife :)

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Major. :appl::appl::appl:
Louella & Iain.

Thank you very much indeed guys in behalf of Tom

Mrs.JMajor
21st April 2009, 13:44
Congrats.

Thanks Leah :)

KeithD
21st April 2009, 14:07
And the 2009 Award for using the Multi-Quote button the most goes to:

:333:

Mrs.JMajor

:woohoo:

Mrs.JMajor
21st April 2009, 14:15
hahahaha:icon_lol::icon_lol: that is better keith than reply one by one and my post will reach 3000 :rolleyes::rolleyes: And i am just being polite to quote them,appreciating they spend effort to greet me on my wedding day...

IainBusby
21st April 2009, 16:19
And the 2009 Award for using the Multi-Quote button the most goes to:

:333:

Mrs.JMajor

:woohoo:

Shouldn't have said that boss, someone is bound to try and beat her record now. What is the prize btw, dried fish by any chance.

Mrs.JMajor
21st April 2009, 16:32
You wouldnt believe Iain,even dried fish he wont bother to send me one for my wedding gift :NoNo::doh

:icon_lol:

KeithD
21st April 2009, 16:53
You wouldnt believe Iain,even dried fish he wont bother to send me one for my wedding gift :NoNo::doh

:icon_lol:

I've arranged a big party for you in Vegas.....but you've decided not to go :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
21st April 2009, 16:59
hahahaha:icon_lol::icon_lol: that is better keith than reply one by one and my post will reach 3000 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

im off to the is he dead thread to quote all the post and get my 3000 posts :icon_lol:

congrats mrs major when will you make general? :)

Mrs.JMajor
21st April 2009, 17:08
I've arranged a big party for you in Vegas.....but you've decided not to go :rolleyes:
Did I said I'm not going....:Erm: I said..if the air ticket is free :icon_lol::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

im off to the is he dead thread to quote all the post and get my 3000 posts :icon_lol: ---Hahaha

congrats mrs major when will you make general? :) Not my dream 2 be General:Rasp:...more responsibility:doh...soon to work now:)..Im gonna die being in the house,always think of my Jed :bigcry:

Sim11UK
21st April 2009, 17:16
:Erm:Are you not going on honeymoon?...or are you waiting for the free trip to vegas??? :Hellooo::cwm12:

Mrs.JMajor
21st April 2009, 17:19
:Erm:Are you not going on honeymoon?...or are you waiting for the free trip to vegas??? :Hellooo::cwm12:

Will go Paris second week of May.....sorting the schengen visa at the moment my friend :Hellooo:

Sim11UK
21st April 2009, 17:49
Will go Paris second week of May.....sorting the schengen visa at the moment my friend :Hellooo:

Lovely :) A very romantic place to go. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I went there about 20 years ago, would like to go again sometime...I hope you're enjoying married life. :Hellooo:

pennybarry
22nd April 2009, 06:16
Ouccchhhh!!!! I was not invited!!!:bigcry:

Anyway, Congrats and YOU GO AND MULTIPLY:D:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Mrs.JMajor
22nd April 2009, 11:48
Ouccchhhh!!!! I was not invited!!!:bigcry:

Anyway, Congrats and YOU GO AND MULTIPLY:D:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Its so simple dear,and i know you wouldnt come cause youre busy making money :Cuckoo:

MULTIPLY:action-smiley-081: -----errr:Erm:,not on our plan ,all we gonna do is enjoy life to the fulliest

pennybarry
23rd April 2009, 06:15
Its so simple dear,and i know you wouldnt come cause youre busy making money :Cuckoo:

MULTIPLY:action-smiley-081: -----errr:Erm:,not on our plan ,all we gonna do is enjoy life to the fulliest

OK I understand you having simple wedding. That was good idea during this recession.
We're enjoying life too, no matter how busy we are, if we think we need to go, no one can stop me:D Even my boss:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jencha8569
23rd April 2009, 06:22
Congratulations Juliet aw Mrs Juliet Major.
Best wishes and enjoy being a missus:)

Mrs Daddy
24th April 2009, 16:07
Better late than nothing :D:D:D a big congrats to the newlywed:)

telford
27th April 2009, 23:36
Congatulations Juliet!

Mrs.JMajor
28th April 2009, 01:43
Congratulations Juliet aw Mrs Juliet Major.
Best wishes and enjoy being a missus:)
Thanks guys !!

Better late than nothing :D:D:D a big congrats to the newlywed:)
thanks whella

Congatulations Juliet!
oiiii,long time no see, how are you :Hellooo:
welcome back :D

chris40
28th April 2009, 07:09
congratulations to you both ,have many happy years together

telford
28th April 2009, 14:48
Thanks guys !!

thanks whella

oiiii,long time no see, how are you :Hellooo:
welcome back :D

Yeah not too bad sis! thanks for asking... Just been busy lately coz we moved to another place now...
What about you? How's the newly wed?
How's the cutie Jed?

trader dave
28th April 2009, 15:15
congratulations to you both ,may all your arguments be small ones :icon_lol::Rasp:

Mrs.JMajor
28th April 2009, 16:06
congratulations to you both ,have many happy years together
Hi yah chris,hows Evy...hope you both guys doing well:Hellooo:

Yeah not too bad sis! thanks for asking... Just been busy lately coz we moved to another place now...
What about you? How's the newly wed?
How's the cutie Jed?
I hope we can make his visa by July,hopefully

congratulations to you both ,may all your arguments be small ones :icon_lol::Rasp:

Thanks Dave,i dont think that we may have ...as he really so kind and sweet,cant ask anything more:rolleyes: