PDA

View Full Version : ILR Query about benefits form:

eljean
20th April 2009, 11:02
Hello guys! I am about to send my ILR application this week but just wanna make sure as i have a doubt regarding sending those benefits letters such as child benefits and child tax credit letters if you send them with the other documents as proof as in, child tax cred letter it states that i am claiming jointly with the person name above which is my husband and my personal details are included in it but it says also there that the payments to be paid are on me husband...just freaks me out a little bit as i dont want to refused just because of it.please help!:doh

Jay&Zobel
20th April 2009, 11:09
Don't worry about it... will be just fine. You can submit those ;-)

eljean
20th April 2009, 16:37
Don't worry about it... will be just fine. You can submit those ;-)

cheers!i posted my application this afternoon so fingers cross:)

sarahlee
20th April 2009, 18:00
Hello guys! I am about to send my ILR application this week but just wanna make sure as i have a doubt regarding sending those benefits letters such as child benefits and child tax credit letters if you send them with the other documents as proof as in, child tax cred letter it states that i am claiming jointly with the person name above which is my husband and my personal details are included in it but it says also there that the payments to be paid are on me husband...just freaks me out a little bit as i dont want to refused just because of it.please help!:doh

good luck to your application you'll be find just send all documents that you have,wow i apply these coming june too,,,,,again good luck

tiger@tigress
20th April 2009, 20:43
cheers!i posted my application this afternoon so fingers cross:)

Goodluck......

Tiggers0608
20th April 2009, 21:24
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

good luck on your application

eljean
20th April 2009, 22:42
thank you all !

kimmi
21st April 2009, 11:41
goodluck eljean..:)

viewer
21st April 2009, 12:31
Goodluck

joebloggs
21st April 2009, 17:59
no problems sending them, that's what i used as evidence to :D

eljean
21st April 2009, 21:31
i sent the application yesterday(monday)around 2 pm on Special Delivery 9 am tuesday they already taken the 820 quid :omg: that was fast!:icon_lol:

Thank you joeblogs, viewer,kimmi,sarahlee,tiger@tigress,and tiger0608!

Jay&Zobel
22nd April 2009, 18:12
Hi Eljean.

How's your little one doin?

xx

eljean
22nd April 2009, 20:18
Hi Eljean.

How's your little one doin?

xx
He's 20 month old na and dami na teeth,also he can say few words like bye! hiya! and hum with his favorite nursery rhyme:DI heard your expecting and soon to give birth i wish you a safe delivery and a bouncy healthy:BouncyHappy: baby:)

Jay&Zobel
22nd April 2009, 20:32
He's 20 month old na and dami na teeth,also he can say few words like bye! hiya! and hum with his favorite nursery rhyme:DI heard your expecting and soon to give birth i wish you a safe delivery and a bouncy healthy:BouncyHappy: baby:)

Wow! 20 months old! They do grow up pretty quick, don't they?

Anyway, I have given birth already, 2 weeks ago to be exact :D:D But thank you for the wishes hehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

eljean
23rd April 2009, 10:03
Wow! 20 months old! They do grow up pretty quick, don't they?

Anyway, I have given birth already, 2 weeks ago to be exact :D:D But thank you for the wishes hehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wow!:D congrats ulit!!!