PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Phil election.. the race is ON!

eagles
21st April 2009, 04:28
Local advertisement on tv, dailies and others are beginning to show the "wannabees' for the 2010 Phil election. :doh... Do you have a particular bet for political seat in your Phil hometown:Erm:

Tawi2
21st April 2009, 09:05
Total farce:icon_lol:How much does it cost to buy,sorry,RUN for presidency nowadays?Do you need at least 500 million pesos?I am sure thats the figure quoted to me,put into your kitty by your "Backers" who are sure of recouping their "Gift" once your in office,its like a monty pythin sketch except at least Palin.Cleese etc are humerous,politics is a dirty game normally,in pinas its absolutely filthy :NoNo:

aromulus
21st April 2009, 09:39
Total farce:icon_lol:How much does it cost to buy,sorry,RUN for presidency nowadays?Do you need at least 500 million pesos?I am sure thats the figure quoted to me,put into your kitty by your "Backers" who are sure of recouping their "Gift" once your in office,its like a monty pythin sketch except at least Palin.Cleese etc are humerous,politics is a dirty game normally,in pinas its absolutely filthy :NoNo:

What gives you the idea that Elections would be cleanly fought, and fair in other countries...??:Erm:

Even in this bastion of democracy, Blighty, the introduction of postal ballots and other dubious polling rules, and ever moving boundaries make a mockery of fair play.

It has been proven beyond doubt that postal ballots are abused.

Take the states... Someone wins the popular vote, but not the presidency....???

When in Rome.....:omg: