PDA

View Full Version : So... clock started ticking for us...

Ji&Ma
23rd April 2009, 19:30
Today my dear Maricel submitted the fiancée visa application at VFS and already got a text message from them saying that application was forwarded to the Embassy...:omg:
No problems experienced at VFS as we supplied all the documents needed and prepared ourselves well - thanks to this forum also:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Just wonder if they are going to return the originals of documents?:Erm:
I've supplied original P60 for two years, bank statements and couple of other docs I would like to see back in my hands...
Sooo, when the clock is going to stop now?:Erm:

IainBusby
23rd April 2009, 19:32
Good luck to you both from both myself, and her indoors! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Iain.

vbkelly
23rd April 2009, 19:34
Today my dear Maricel submitted the fiancée visa application at VFS and already got a text message from them saying that application was forwarded to the Embassy...:omg:
No problems experienced at VFS as we supplied all the documents needed and prepared ourselves well - thanks to this forum also:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I've supplied original P60 for two years, bank statements and couple of other docs I would like to see back in my hands...

goodluck!

Tawi2
23rd April 2009, 19:34
Good luck from me mate,wont be long now till you get positive feedback I hope :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
23rd April 2009, 19:36
The clock wont stop,lol about the documents,if Maricel found out they didnt return it and you need it..you can ask the VFS and they will give you back,

oppss almost forget to say Good luck Ji and maricel

xebec
23rd April 2009, 19:54
You should get back all of the original documents when you get the visa decision

tiger@tigress
23rd April 2009, 20:17
Gooodluck

PAT
24th April 2009, 01:34
Goodluck to you both....:)

tiN
24th April 2009, 09:41
Goodluck to u both :)

kimmi
24th April 2009, 10:30
Goodluck and all the best to both of u..:)

LEAHnew
24th April 2009, 11:38
Goodluck!

Sophie
24th April 2009, 13:12
I've supplied original P60 for two years, bank statements and couple of other docs I would like to see back in my hands..

Hello there, the original documents will be returned to you but if you noticed at the guidance checklist you signed and sbumitted together with the application form, you have to write and check there which documents you want to be returned to you, aside from the original documents such as passport, birth cert, marriage cert, photos, etc.

mavid
24th April 2009, 13:21
When i applied last March, that VFS staff asked me if everything is photocopied because if its not, they will not return the Original Documents.

So just make sure you make photocopies of documents you want back.

Goodluck with your application.

Ji&Ma
24th April 2009, 15:26
Thank you all for your kind support...:xxgrinning--00xx3:
And - awwwww - I knew that something must go wrong, because it was all too plain sailing till now. Obviously both of us overseen that little notice on the checklist....:Brick::Brick::Brick: Nevermind - too late to do anything - application was already sent to embassy:dohfile:///C:/Users/Jiri/Desktop/snip.JPG

Mrs.JMajor
24th April 2009, 18:49
awwww,you forgot to photocopy everything,but the VFS staff should at least remind or say so...."where are the photocopy of everything"........her (staff) fault as well....never mind! that wont affect the decision anyway, so just cheer up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

acs
24th April 2009, 19:45
goodluck to your girl's application :Hellooo:

estherboaz
24th April 2009, 23:02
God bless you...:)

sarahlee
25th April 2009, 22:47

hiya they return it back with your VISA xxxxxxx

trader dave
26th April 2009, 02:37
best of luck wish you both well:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo: