PDA

View Full Version : Im new here............seeking for advice ....visa issues.......

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 11:05
:bigcry::furious3:hi to all im routchil ,rith for sure,i have a fiancee in the UK now,last february we apply for my tourist visa but we were denied unfortunatelty cos of my side less accomodation.........so recently he is planning to get back here in the phil by september he is graham leaonard smith 49 age........in regrds to the application were going next is about to choose either FIANCEE VISA OR SPOUSAL visa.....so guys w/c is better and easy to do..................as we are doubting also now...................because of my age being 18..........do uk embassy will accept my application being of some1 so young?/////////

emmmmmm here we dont and scared to get denied again for its cosy too much the whole round next

uhuuuuhhuhuhju

everyone i need your advice...........it seems im losing for ideas wat to do............strugling to get the final info in regrds to my age situations were scared thats why often we think to used for an agency to do our paperworks..............but phhhhewwww......ITS cosy..........very huge service charged fee...........................they are like crocodile in the best of way

so wat will i do next...............................do uk visa rukes changes....and when

so wats ryt i will marry here then get spousal or get fiancee and marry in the uk?

emmmmmmmmmmmmm

i am almost caught into confusions.....................:Brick:

hope to hear all of ur wonderful thoughts

see

cheers up

and its the best god's will for me

Ana_may365
24th April 2009, 12:28
hiya!welcome here to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:what i think everybody who are apply for a tourist visa are all denied like me b4,so what we did we get married there in phils.and thats it no problem at all after we get married there.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 12:31
yeah ana may your so ryt mostly who applied for a tourist visa will just got denied.................but my problems is

if i apply for a fiancee visa for uk .............do i applicable at my age 18????//

emmmmmmm

mavid
24th April 2009, 12:45
yeah ana may your so ryt mostly who applied for a tourist visa will just got denied.................but my problems is

if i apply for a fiancee visa for uk .............do i applicable at my age 18????//

emmmmmmm

Tourist Visa is a mystery... i was lucky to have been granted b4.

Regarding your age...They raised the age to 21 last November 2008... So I think you will be having problems if you apply now because you are only 18.

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 12:54
:bigcry:so what will i do sis.........i dont have the chance to apply for a fiancee or spousal visa?:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

:doh

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 12:58
regarding to my age being 18.............i can marry here anytime in the phil but cant go to the uk yet until i get 21 of age............so its a worst to hear if this be the case

as same matters i dont have the chance for fiancee visa too

is the changes of rules in the uk already constant

Sophie
24th April 2009, 12:58
welcome to the forum rith :Hellooo::Hellooo: I guess spouse visa is the easier way to go, but i'm not sure about the age rules. Anyway, i hope things will work out for you. I'm sure you will get all the answers to your questions from the other members here in this forum. Goodluck with everything :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mavid
24th April 2009, 13:07
:bigcry:so what will i do sis.........i dont have the chance to apply for a fiancee or spousal visa?:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

regarding to my age being 18.............i can marry here anytime in the phil but cant go to the uk yet until i get 21 of age............so its a worst to hear if this be the case

10 December 2008

New immigration rules came into force on 27 November 2008. They raise from 18 to 21 the minimum age at which a person may sponsor, or may be granted, entry clearance (including visas) or limited leave as the spouse, civil partner, fiancé(e), proposed civil partner, unmarried partner or same-sex partner of another person.

This reform is aimed at tackling the problem of forced marriage. We believe it to be important to protect young people from being forced into relationships they do not want at a time in their lives when they could be establishing a degree of independence as an adult through further education or through work. We believe that raising the age will provide an opportunity for individuals to develop maturity and life skills and to complete their education. It may also allow them to resist the pressure of being forced into a marriage. It will delay sponsorship for marriage until the age of 21 and allow vulnerable young people an opportunity to seek help and advice.

As a limited concession, the change in minimum age to 21 will apply only to cases where the UK-based sponsor is present and settled in the UK, or is being admitted for settlement on the same occasion as the applicant.
The minimum age of 18 will continue to apply to sponsors and their partners in those cases where the stay of a sponsor is subject to a time-limit (for example, students, work permit holders).

This is from the UK Border Agency Website.

Rutch...I don't think they will change this NEW Rule anytime soon. So I guess your options are to wait till you are 21 before you apply for a Fiance or Spousal Visa or you can try and apply for a Tourist Visa but make sure that you provide ALL necessary documents and study well why you were denied before.

Eljohno
24th April 2009, 13:16
How long have you been with your boyfriend?

18 is very young to get married and it seems you have no option but to wait to you are 21 which will give you plenty of time to make sure you are both making the right decision...

Tawi2
24th April 2009, 13:19
Very good advice eljohno:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ANDRES25
24th April 2009, 13:37
I agree with ELjohno, so just wait until you're 21. By that time you can tell if both of you still want to be together. Good luck!!!

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 13:38
yes mavid i had read about that info too about new rules changes by the uk border agencies.............i realy feel no chances now till i get over 21 but i can marry here in phil even wen im 18

the only worst is i cant get into the uk by now and apply for a visa

so maybe if i get married here by the age of 18.........might be i can apply for a tourist visa or student visa

is it ok?????????

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 13:40
yes tawi2 ur ryt also till i get 21 i can apply for settlement or touirst visa so if i get married here in phil at the age of 18

can i apply for tourist visa or student visa

in such a case

my hubby to be will sponsored me?

would this be possible????????

sunshine
24th April 2009, 14:13
yes tawi2 ur ryt also till i get 21 i can apply for settlement or touirst visa so if i get married here in phil at the age of 18

can i apply for tourist visa or student visa

in such a case

my hubby to be will sponsored me?

would this be possible????????

Hi rutch welcome to the forum:ARsurrender:
IMO, even if you will get married to your brit fiance here in Phils, u still not qualified to apply for spouse visa because of your age. Best u can do is wait till you reach 21 before u get married so u will have plenty of time to know each other and enjoy each others company. And if you apply for tourists visa or student visa, immigration might get suspicious. it is just my opinion. other members here can give u a better idea:)

May i ask how long were u together with your fiance? your 18 and hes 49?

Mrs.JMajor
24th April 2009, 14:26
To make it short,you cant do anything...even you get married in the phil......wait till you get 21 as simple as that..............

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 14:26
well we been since november 2008

why would they think suspicious

as long as no probs in doc

besides they wont allowed me to get spousal or fiancee visa

so have other chances still

Mrs.JMajor
24th April 2009, 14:33
well we been since november 2008

why would they think suspicious

as long as no probs in doc

besides they wont allowed me to get spousal or fiancee visa

so have other chances still

Ok,if you insist then...here it is....marry in PI then apply for visit visa w/c last 6 months (try your luck) there is no harm in trying thou...and besides visit visa fee is just 6k php...fair enough,at least you give it a try...because some members grant of visit visa also,just be honest on everything by telling the ECO that you are still 18 and you know the law is 21 for spouse visa.....
TRY !! and good luck (wink)

Mrs.JMajor
24th April 2009, 14:36
But dont be too confident on your Nov 2008 ,most of us here run for year before apply for visa,(your relation is only 4+ months)

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 16:30
yes...mrs.jmajor.............incase we get married here soon by sept then after if really we cant get for my spousal visa to come to the uk,,,,,,,,,,,,well i need to wait to apply till i get 21 up so far i have 3 yrs to wait you as posible i may apply for tourist visa temporarily while days pass by........

so myt be the last chooice

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 16:33
yes potpot no rush but sincewe started this plan we are just trying to hope for now wat sucess we can have for..........buit for the best we will see ahed too

thnks............

Tawi2
24th April 2009, 16:39
Rutch,every cloud has a silver lining,if I had an 18 year old lady who had to stay in Pinas for another 3 years due to visa restrictions I would tell her learn to drive and take some sort of Uni course so she wasnt coming here cold,use the 3 years constructively,do some sort of training,anything so you at least have a qualification when you arrive here,your guy can still visit you,theres really no rush when your 18 years old :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 16:49
:omg:yeah its great also tawi2 i want realy to sort out for my study or any course or training if such case i cant get through in the uk for 3 yrs still

so i can do that as long as my fiancee well support me in that plans tooo

how i wish:doh:doh

he have a plan is such that way too

i myself danm shy or feeling soe strabge to come up in the uk so cold or not well educated

basically i hve my skilss but i need more improvements

hurray.................:ARsurrender:

Tawi2
24th April 2009, 16:58
Forward thinking Rutch,put the idea to him that a University or college course will benefit you BOTH in the long run,read some of the ladies experiences on here,it will give you an idea of what to expect,its also advisable to learn to drive,any idea which part of the UK your going to settle in?:Erm:

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 17:03
you have the great point.........but for best reason what could be the best benifit you mean

otherwise im aware its pity to be in the uk w/out knowing how to drive esp a car

so need to have skill here first b4r going into the place

but im looking forward in my education too if i cant go tothe uk till 3 yrs

still long time.....emmmmmmmmm:Erm:

but do you think my fiancee will feel free to support me or will he be in favot of this way:furious3:

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 17:07
its in poulton tawi2 blackpool uk

were my fiance is living permanently in his own house

any idea badly about the place?????????/:cwm12:

Tawi2
24th April 2009, 17:09
Rutch,if your fiancee has already proposed marriage to you then he is serious about the relationship,so three years is nothing,its the blink of an eye to wait considering your going to spend the rest of your life together right?Any right minded individual realises a marriage is a partnership,both working towards the same goal,the same purpose,the same aim dont you agree?If he supports you now in your endeavours to study it also benefits him as he has a multi-skilled educated wife :xxgrinning--00xx3:Pick a subject your interested in,find out about the courses,and those three years will pass very,very quickly,remember when you were 15?Seems like yesterday right?Likewise when your 21 and have the visa in your hand you will realise how fast time sometimes goes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
24th April 2009, 17:10
I used to go to Blackpool as a child,its on the seaside,I think our blackpool is your version of Boracay:icon_lol:

rutchzzz143
24th April 2009, 17:17
:furious3:life is always like that tawi

how i wish he understand our culture so welll

yeah blackpool is a tourist destinations he says

like boracay

oh wowww
good to hear:Rasp:

you got the great point in life to do while time is passing by.........getting married here the have to wait for 3 yrs to apply for a visa like wat i mention so far having an education its nice benefiting w/ me not only but for both

as i can have the stand to do so

if i be there arriving

for i cant feel also that seems underestamted cso of lack

but have to sort out this final decisions too:doh

well tawi2 just leave me a mesage

have to go offto bed now its midnyt over here

xxxx
best regrds

Tawi2
24th April 2009, 17:28
Blackpool is like Boracay with a touch of smoky mountain and the temperatures of Baguio :Erm: We all deserve happiness Rutch,hope you have a great life :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
24th April 2009, 17:33
Dear Rutch,

First of all welcome here. You will be finding lots of great advices here, all your queries will be answered or simply using the search button helps.

We know where you're coming from... We know that you wanted to be here with your fiance/bf. As what they have mentioned above, there is no rush for you to come here especially now the Immigration Rules have changed regarding age.

You are 18 and even if you will apply for student visa, the ECO might/will still refuse you as the purpose of your application is to be with your bf/fiance.

Do not rush into things my friend. Take your time. Let your partner visit you again. As Tawitawi said, take a shortterm course or a college degree as this will help you in applying for a job once you are here. You do not want to be idle once you get here, do you? Enjoy your life while you are still young.

If your fiance/bf can wait then it is true love... If he can't then it's his loss!

Take care & bless you!

Just Me & My friendly advice,

bornatbirth
24th April 2009, 21:10
Dear Rutch,

First of all welcome here. You will be finding lots of great advices here, all your queries will be answered or simply using the search button helps.

We know where you're coming from... We know that you wanted to be here with your fiance/bf. As what they have mentioned above, there is no rush for you to come here especially now the Immigration Rules have changed regarding age.

You are 18 and even if you will apply for student visa, the ECO might/will still refuse you as the purpose of your application is to be with your bf/fiance.

Do not rush into things my friend. Take your time. Let your partner visit you again. As Tawitawi said, take a shortterm course or a college degree as this will help you in applying for a job once you are here. You do not want to be idle once you get here, do you? Enjoy your life while you are still young.

If your fiance/bf can wait then it is true love... If he can't then it's his loss!

Take care & bless you!

Just Me & My friendly advice,

very good advice,zobel :xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
25th April 2009, 00:48
ruthy

slow down :cwm34:i started my relationship in august 2007 in that time we have applied 3 times for visitors visa to get my fiancee into the uk the last time she had an interview with the british consol and he said your wasting your money trying to get into the uk via that route he advised i go there we get married then she will allowed to come here i also explained that i might be retiring to the philippies in a couple of years so we dont realy need a settlement visa :NoNo: he was not interested :NoNo:

so what i am saying is its not going to be easy for you because of your age restricions there is no quick fix slow down at least have a few more holidays together :xxgrinning--00xx3: if he has a pc get yourselves on line every day :Cuckoo:

you have many trials to over come first

pennybarry
25th April 2009, 06:58

You cannot marry anytime in the Philippines if you are 18!!!
No Priests, no Civil authorties will conduct your marriage unless
YOU have parental consent.

You cannot apply for any type of visa until you reached 21. If you have relative here, they can sponsor you for a visit visa but not the BF:D

So be patient. Enjoy being single. Study first so if you have studied even short courses, you can easily find job here. Did you know that even college graduate here are hard to get a proper job? That is if you want to work and help your hubby as everything here is shocking expensive.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

darren-b
25th April 2009, 07:19
If you have relative here, they can sponsor you for a visit visa but not the BF:D

This isn't true, BFs can and have successfully sponsored their GF for visit visa. Though there is no guarantees it wil be granted.

aromulus
25th April 2009, 07:36
18 years old......:Erm:

Visa chances........ Nil.....:omg:

Next.............:rolleyes:

joebloggs
25th April 2009, 09:19
This isn't true, BFs can and have successfully sponsored their GF for visit visa. Though there is no guarantees it wil be granted.

and if you mention you want to see your b/f, there is a chance they will refuse you, because the embassy can say that's a major reason for not going back to the phils, as you have a b/f here..

you just can't win sometimes .. :doh

but you could try for a visitor visa, thou it could well be refused and you could only stay 6 months in 1 yr

student visa you could try, but expensive and they are more difficult to get now, as it is points based.

but maybe your only hope, apart from waiting til your 21, is you get married, your husband then exercises his EU Treaty Rights in another EU country for a few months, and then uses the Surinder Singh route to return to the UK. After all there is nothing about the age 21 issue in the EU Directive, concerning freedom of movement for EU citizens and their family members.

In order to use the Surinder Singh route, your husband, as he would be, would need to be economically active in another EU state ..... employed or self-employed. if he could go and live in Ireland for a few months or longer until you get your family permit, and then you could come to the uk.

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 09:33
what if we will be marry here soon this year by september 2009:Erm:
for the reason im on my age 18 so no chance to get a spousal visa till im at the age of 21......soooooooooooo:cwm34: i still have to wait for about 3 yrs to come b4r i reach 21 right?:bigcry:

so being a wife already i maybe can apply for a tourist visa temporarily

for the reason to come and visit my hubby and family

as my frnd did last year she is so succesful in getting visa at the age of 18 she is married in phil also w/ her british hubby.......but she came back to phil after 6 months

so myt be i have the chance to apply as tourist visa successfully???????????:ARsurrender:

sunshine
25th April 2009, 09:54
3 years of waiting is a very long time :NoNo::NoNo::Erm:

joebloggs
25th April 2009, 09:59
what if we will be marry here soon this year by september 2009:Erm:
for the reason im on my age 18 so no chance to get a spousal visa till im at the age of 21......soooooooooooo:cwm34: i still have to wait for about 3 yrs to come b4r i reach 21 right?:bigcry:

so being a wife already i maybe can apply for a tourist visa temporarily

for the reason to come and visit my hubby and family

as my frnd did last year she is so succesful in getting visa at the age of 18 she is married in phil also w/ her british hubby.......but she came back to phil after 6 months

so myt be i have the chance to apply as tourist visa successfully???????????:ARsurrender:

but maybe your only hope, apart from waiting til your 21, is you get married, your husband then exercises his EU Treaty Rights in another EU country for a few months, and then uses the Surinder Singh route to return to the UK. After all there is nothing about the age 21 issue in the EU Directive, concerning freedom of movement for EU citizens and their family members.

In order to use the Surinder Singh route, your husband, as he would be, would need to be economically active in another EU state ..... employed or self-employed. if he could go and live in Ireland for a few months or longer until you get your family permit, and then you could come to the uk.

the only other way is your husband goes and lives in ireland, spain , etc for 6months and applies for a family permit for you

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 10:01
yes sunshine

its too long time to wait till i can apply for spousal visa if be married here soon

soosoooooo:cwm23:

but maybe i can apply for tourist visa also

and then maybe have to sort for my degree more here being at my age while waiting:furious3:

god's will:xxgrinning--00xx3:

have to go in some agency by monday too

to ask for proff why they telling me and my fiancee that at the age of 18 it is still applicable for marriage visa to come in the uk

as i read in site its says different

emmmmmmmmmmmmm ill see wat lies a mess

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
25th April 2009, 10:06
you will be refused a settlement visa if your under 21, its the law, its not at the discretion of the embassy or a case worker.

people are now being refused for being under 21.

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 10:08
yes age is a conflict presently so i myt ned to wait till the ryt time

u mean here..............but maybe your only hope, apart from waiting til your 21, is you get married, your husband then exercises his EU Treaty Rights in another EU country for a few months, and then uses the Surinder Singh route to return to the UK. After all there is nothing about the age 21 issue in the EU Directive, concerning freedom of movement for EU citizens and their family members.

the only other way is your husband goes and lives in ireland, spain , etc for 6months and applies for a family permit for you

I CAN HAVE THE CHANCE TO GO IN THE UK AS HIS WIFE EVEN IM UNDER 21

BUT TO APPLY FOR FAMILY PERMIT?

OR WAT WILL HE DO AS HE IS LIVING IN BLACKPOOL UK

joebloggs
25th April 2009, 10:22
he would have to go and live in another european country for at least 3 months and apply for a family permit using european law, not a spouse visa which is under British immigration law, as the over 21yr old only applies to people who apply under the British immigration system, not the european one..

not easy for many people to go and live in another european country, but some people do, they have a holiday home in spain or portugal, or can find a new job easily..

not easy but might be better than waiting 3yrs.. and family permit as mod dom will tell you cost nothing :D

http://www.ncadc.org.uk/archives/filed%20newszines/oldnewszines/Old%201-50/news17/don.html

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 10:29
he would have to go and live in another european country for at least 3 months and apply for a family permit using european law, not a spouse visa which is under British immigration law, as the over 21yr old only applies to people who apply under the British immigration system, not the european one..

not easy for many people to go and live in another european country, but some people do, they have a holiday home in spain or portugal, or can find a new job easily..

not easy but might be better than waiting 3yrs.. and family permit as mod dom will tell you cost nothing :D

http://www.ncadc.org.uk/archives/filed%20newszines/oldnewszines/Old%201-50/news17/don.html

SO WAT IS REQUIRED FOR ME TO APPLY OR INVITE ME AS FAMILY TO STAY W/ HIM..........AFTER HE WILL BE GIVEN A FAMILY PERMIT ALSO WHEN HE HAD STAY IN THE EUROPE AREAS.........WOULD IT BE APPLICABLE FOR US TO STAY BACK IN THE NORMAL RESIDENCE WHEN WE WILL BE GIVEN A FAMILY PERMIT TO STAY IN EUROPE?

EVEN THOUGH IM UNDER 21 I STILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO COME UNDER EUROPE LAW NOT BRITISH ONE?

EMMMMMMMM:furious3:

sunshine
25th April 2009, 11:40
yes sunshine

its too long time to wait till i can apply for spousal visa if be married here soon

soosoooooo:cwm23:

but maybe i can apply for tourist visa also

and then maybe have to sort for my degree more here being at my age while waiting:furious3:

god's will:xxgrinning--00xx3:

have to go in some agency by monday too

to ask for proff why they telling me and my fiancee that at the age of 18 it is still applicable for marriage visa to come in the uk

as i read in site its says different

emmmmmmmmmmmmm ill see wat lies a mess

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

If agencies telling you that it is still possible to get spouse visa even if you're only 18, then they're lie-ing (just to get kwarta out of you) or they just being ignorant not knowing the new uk immigration rules.

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 11:50
bla bla seems some agencies here rounding our heads to believe:cwm12:but i have to confirm it in there main office and i need there proff how come they had tell me over the phone that nothing changed in uk rules as the site home offiice uk border agency stating..........................:NoNo:

With effect from 27th November 2008, both parties in a marriage must be aged 21 or over before leave to enter or remain in the UK on the basis of marriage to a British or settled person can be issued.

Information regarding the minimum age of applicants and sponsors for marriage visas can be found on the UK Border Agency website at: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

Please see the website for further information.

Yours sincerely,

Umar Saif
Immigration Group
UK Border Agency

SO I FEEL YOU HAVE THE POINT ALSO THEY WANT ONLY OUR MONEY TO TOOK UP...........JUST DEALING US THATS ITS FINE TO APPLY EVEN AT MY AGE FOR NOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT MYT BE AFTER JUST GET SCREWED DOWN AND WE WILL NOT GET ANY REFUND FROM THEM FOR THE INFO THEY ARE ALL STATING WRONG:furious3::furious3:

EMMMMMMMMMM

THIS MYT BE A HELL IF WE GO THROUGH FOR THIS UNCERTAINTY:doh

WELL I NEED TO GO IN THERE OFFICE BY MONDAY TO CHECK BACK WATS RYT

AS OF THEY PROMISED ME TO RING THE BRITISH EMBASSY LAST FRIDAY TO CONFIRM THE FINAL RULES.................HAAHAHAHAHAA:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
SEEMS THEY DONT EVEN KNOWS ANY NEW VITAL RULES

CHANGES.............:omg:

CHECK BACK THERE SITE

www.olvis.com

CEBU IMIGRATION AGENCY

THEY TOOK UP TO $1000 SERVICE CHARGED...............:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:EXCEPT FOR THAT ALSO THE VISA FEE OVER 40k:furious3::furious3:

bla bla i well see the facts ahead for they make us expect wrongly

watta hell:CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster:

pennybarry
25th April 2009, 11:58
Even if 18 yrs old only???????? I'm on about 18 :D
I know they can sponsor if above 21:D
as embassy also protects teeners

Florge
25th April 2009, 12:03
ahhh... to be young and free... hehehe... when i was 18, i was hoping to get married at 25.. when i was 25... i was busy with work and career.... time flies... 18! so young... you can do a lot of things.. and do everything that you want to do before settling down... enjoy your singlehood (wondering if there's such a word)... good luck!

joebloggs
25th April 2009, 12:07
ask your b/f is it possible,or is he willing to go and live in another european country for maybe upto 6 months,

if he's not, then their is not much else you can do but wait 3 years or try for a student visa.

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 12:07
welll.........this is life myt be for me as one is ready for proposing for a weding ehehhee:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

though only a conflicts takes us time to be together as one.............eventually as the rules changes to come in the uk w/ him or if only he will stay in phil that myt be easy............:cwm3::cwm3:

though he have work in the uk

but for the best of time he can come and visit me in phil while 3 yrs in passing and going:cwm12::cwm12:

but going in phil its such luxurious

so time will hell

and we will wait patiently:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

god's welll:Help1::Help1:

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 12:16
ask your b/f is it possible,or is he willing to go and live in another european country for maybe upto 6 months,

if he's not, then their is not much else you can do but wait 3 years or try for a student visa.

I WILL TRY AND CONSULT HIM IF HE CAN DO IN THAT OR IF HE IS INFAVOR OF SUCH ENDEVOURS LIKE THAT STAYING IN DIFF PART IN EUROPE AS HE HAVE WORK IN SAMLEBURY,ENGLAND SO IT MYT TOOK HIM A CONFLICTS IN DISTANCE GOING INTO THE PLACES

IS IT FAR TO STAY IN IRELAND OR ANY EUROPE PART.......

SOOO AS YOU SAYING JOEBLOGGS............EVEN WEN WE GET MARRIED HERE IN PHIL

THEN IF WE APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA FOR ME TO COME IN THE UK AND HE WILL BE THE SPONSOR

WOULDNT IT BE SUSPICIOUS BY THE EMBASSY AS HE GONNA BE MY HUSBAND THEN HE TOOK ME INTO STUDENT VISA

WHAT MYT THEY THINK OF..............:Erm::Erm:

joebloggs
25th April 2009, 12:27
yes it would look suspicious and it would be expensive..

and 3 years is a long time to wait, many LDRs would not survive it :NoNo:

so your choices are he goes and lives in the phils with you or he moves to a european country or you wait 3 years..

or you apply for a visitor visa and hope you get one, allowing you t ocome to the uk for 6 months a year..

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 12:47
yes it would look suspicious and it would be expensive..

and 3 years is a long time to wait, many LDRs would not survive it :NoNo:

so your choices are he goes and lives in the phils with you or he moves to a european country or you wait 3 years..

or you apply for a visitor visa and hope you get one, allowing you t ocome to the uk for 6 months a year..

YOUR RIGHT............HE CAN VISIT ME ANYTIME TILL I CANT GET A SPOUSAL TO COME IN THE UK STEADILY.............WHILE WAITING FOR A 3 YRS OVER TO COME WHEN I GET 21:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

BUT ASUMING BEING HER WIFE ALREADY AND OF COURSE WERE MARRIED HERE IN PHIL

THEN IF I APPLY FOR A TOURIST VISA.........W/ HIS SPONSORED
SO AS PART OF THE REQ HE WILL NEED TO SHOW HIS ACCOMODATION

AND EXAMPLE IN MY PART HAVING NO STEADY WORK AND OF COURSE THE EMBASSY WILL LOOK BACK INTO MY PROPERTY OR ACCOMODATIONS.......WOULD IT AFFECTS ME IF I DONT HAVE MUCH.BUT I WILL JUST ASE ON MY HUBBY SITUATIONS TO COME AND VISIT

WOULD IT HAVE A CHANCE TO BE GRANTED BY VISA?:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

darren-b
25th April 2009, 13:08
Even if 18 yrs old only???????? I'm on about 18 :D
I know they can sponsor if above 21:D
as embassy also protects teeners

With fiance/marriage visas you have to be over 21, but I don't think that you have to be over 21 to apply for a tourist visa.

joebloggs
25th April 2009, 13:09
getting a visitor visa can be pot luck,

some people have got a visitor visa while having no job, savings or property in the phils, and some people have been refused while they had a job, savings and property in the phils..

so you cannot be sure of getting one at all.

but if your married you will have the right to appeal if your refused, but the embassy might say because your''e married, you have no reason to return to the phils. so they will refuse you a visa :doh

joebloggs
25th April 2009, 13:10
With fiance/marriage visas you have to be over 21, but I don't think that you have to be over 21 to apply for a tourist visa.

no you don't, but over 21 to apply for a settlement visa.

pennybarry
25th April 2009, 13:30

ok. I hope she can get one:D As I have never heard of any applicant granted visa for 18 years old girlfriend:NoNo:

I still remember and have seen applicants who applied tourist visa and denied. They were crying outloud outside the embassy. Really I feel sorry for them as they really want to go. :bigcry:

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 13:45
ok. I hope she can get one:D As I have never heard of any applicant granted visa for 18 years old girlfriend:NoNo:

I still remember and have seen applicants who applied tourist visa and denied. They were crying outloud outside the embassy. Really I feel sorry for them as they really want to go. :bigcry:

BEEN SORRY TO MYSELF ALSO LAST FEB 2009 ME AND MY FIANCEE WE APPLY IN THE UK BRITISH EMBASSY/VFS FOR TOURIST VISA
BUT JUST BEEN DENIED...............AND ITS MISLACK OF INFORMATIONS:furious3::furious3: AS THEY ARE TELLING ME AND MY FIANCEE THAT VISA IS VALID VIA EMAILS,TXT AND VISA TRACKING RESULTS ONLINE TOO..................:Brick::Brick:

SO ASSUMING AT THAT TIME VISA IS 100% GRANTED......SO MY FIANCEE PURCHASED A FLIGHT FOR ME TO COME TO THE UK STRAIGHT WHEN I PICKED UP MY VISA IN THE VFS MANILA.................BUT ITS SUCH SO WORST:Brick::Brick:EWHY I NEVER BEEN TOLD THE REAL RESULTS.........BUT JUST WEN IM ALREADY IN THE PLACE.........SO I WENT OUT THE VFS IN TEARS.....AND SO STRESSES AND DEPRESSED AT THAT TIME MY FIANCEE KEEPS ME CALLING AS WELL....................:Help1::Help1:

SO ABOUT MY FLIGHT TO COME TO THE UK IT COST FOR ME OVER 60 000+PH BUT AFTER IT WASNT ABLE TO USED SO FLIGHT CANCELL SO NO CHOOICE WE DIDNT GET ANY REFUND ALSO EVEN A CENTAVO..............:furious3::furious3::furious3:

DAMN ITS JUST LIKE THROWING THE MONEY IN THE GARBAGE CAN:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

BUT UNFORTUNATELY.........MY FIANCEE HAVING AN APPEAL IN THE LONDON NOW SO STILL WAIITNG FOR ANY RESULTS

BUT WE DONT HOPE IT TO MUCH RIGHT NOW BUT TO LOOK BACK THE BETTER:censored::censored:

THIS IS OUR APPEALING LETTER AS WHEN I GET MY VISA RESULTS AND NOTICED PAPERS..........ALMOST ALL MY DOCUMENTS AND MY FIANCEE HAD PASSED THERE WERENT ARENT RETURN BACK TO ME

ARE ALL THEY DOING RIGHT?:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blackpool
Lancs
xxxxxxx
2nd April 2009

To the A&I Tribunal,

With regards to a visa application, which was recently submitted to the Manila VFS Global centre in Makati? I have been together with the lady involved, and have been waiting for a response for her to be either accepted or rejected as a visitor coming to the UK.
Having had confirmation through their web site pages that the visa has been processed and also by txt on Routchil’s phone as stipulated when submitted the application, Routchil has traveled from Cebu to Manila to claim the visa as informed on both accounts.
When she arrived there, she was told that the visa was not going to be issued to her, and this has caused ripple effect along the line of coming here to the UK. Through this information given to both of us, With this in mind, I purchased a flight ticket for her to have the next day in coming, as returning back to Cebu seemed pointless and then return again back for her flight at a different time. We assumed all was fine and all that was needed was to pick up the visa from the VFS and get the plane to fly here to the UK.

Since speaking to me about this ordeal, Routchil has been in tears as to what to do next. If I had known that the visa was not to be issued, I would not have bought the airline ticket (See attachments) for Routchil to come over here. Also, when I rang the VFS, I realized that who ever gave the information to Routchil was in fact incorrect. I feel I have been misinformed & so does Routchil on this. It has not been a good 24 hrs for both of us.

The knock back, of not receiving the visa, is not an issue with me but the information that one person tells you something and you trust the information on the webpage being correct. This is a misunderstanding to say the least on the webpage and txt to be something else.

All in all, it has set me back £1000.00 pounds in transport costs for this mishap to have happened. If this had been dealt with in a proper manner, with the correct information sent out explaining the circumstances of why the visa had not been issued, might then, have been able to re-address certain issues and mishaps instead of believing that we were to be granted a visa.

I do not even know why after 30 days the application has in fact been rejected, even though I have read the wording from Mr. Mustafa’s comments, but all I know from my conversations with the VFS supervision (See email attachment) that Maria Madrilejo also wanted to know who had made this dreadful mistake and wanted us to tell her know who it was. Routchil did not know when she came to pick up the visa this man in question was who summoned her. By the time this letter has been processed through the Asylum & Immigration Tribunal area, will be too late to solve this issue.
I have built up a very good and friendly relationship with Routchil and of which we have spent time in her country. I was hoping she would be able to reply here and see just what a good nation we are living in. After this, I am not so sure my faith in humanity here is all it should be.
I appeal to you and your sense of judgment, that you can see what has gone on here and reinstate the visa for Routchil.

I have enclosed the information required below and also an email from a representative from the VFS clarifying the position of the misunderstanding:-

Sent to: VFS Global Centre, Makati, Manila

Name: xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

DofB: 07/01/1991

Applying for: Visitors visa

Sent to: 16th February 2009 of application

VFS Global Ref. No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Things that were presented to the VFS in Manila but never received back when Routchil went to collect her documents:-

1) Wage slip
2) Utility bills
3) Deeds to my house
4) Pictures of us together in Manila
5) Emails & correspondences
6) Invitation Letter from me for Routchil to spend time with me, as stipulated in the VAF1A requirements.
7) Original Birth Certificate of Routchil Gealon

Things we did receive back were her passport and the ticket for paying for the visa from the bank.

Because Routchil was not given all the documents back from the VFS, I have only a copy of the Invitation which was submitted at the time at hand. I have to stress that Mr. Mustafa, who is the Entry Clearance Officer is looking at our case from the documents provided here. From his deductions, I feel he is not aware of the full facts or that he has not been given all the information to deduce his assumptions on Routchil. All the information he has referred to has been substantiated in my documents given to the VFS at the time.

I stress, that from sections i ii iii of the ruling of paragraph 41 of the Immigration laws should incomprehensively be discharged as lack of evidence to support Mr. Mustafa’s foundations in arriving towards Rouchil Gealon. That I Graham Smith have stated in my Invitation letter that all of the above will in fact be adhered to accordingly. If there are other things that are driving this decision here, I would like to be informed of. My intentions here are for Routchil to come here and spend 6 months as a visitor.

I am not a man who breaks the law and if things are not correct, am first to try and put things in perspective. I appeal to your better judgment & hope you can come to an amicable decision on this. Additional to the information is that Routchil has been working in the family business and provided are details of her employment (See attachments)

SUMMARY of APPEAL

I have provided an invitation letter here and all others documents are with the VFS.

The misinformation of txt message and webpage stating, that our application had now been accepted and ready to be picked up.

The airfare of which I based this information on, as to why would I have gone out and bought a ticket for Routchil and why would she have also travelled to Manila knowing that she was going to be disappointed on arrival.

The email I received from Maria Madrilejo the supervisor stated, and of which now, since speaking with her directly has in fact rescinded her statement to me and told us that our visa has now been rejected.

My bank details, utility bills, house ownership, wage slip has been confiscated and not returned back to us

If Routchil has been seen to have committed a crime here from being thorough and working within the documents UK Border Agency has provided and also the VAFA1 form, much as I hate to mention that I appeal again to your logical thinking in this matter and if your decision is still to reject her invite to the UK, please explain to me what we have to abide by in order to think further and hopefully not come across another and expense again.

Yours Sincerely

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sponcer of xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Asylum and Immigration Tribunal
Tribunals Group Customer Service Centre,
PO Box 7866
Loughborough LE11 2 XZ
United Kingdom
:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::Help1::Help1::Help1::Hellooo::Hellooo::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

pennybarry
25th April 2009, 13:57
SO ABOUT MY FLIGHT TO COME TO THE UK IT COST FOR ME OVER 60 000+PH BUT AFTER IT WASNT ABLE TO USED SO FLIGHT CANCELL SO NO CHOOICE WE DIDNT GET ANY REFUND ALSO EVEN A CENTAVO..............:furious3::furious3::furious3:

DAMN ITS JUST LIKE THROWING THE MONEY IN THE GARBAGE CAN:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Why did you buy a ticket already? You can book a flight and ask for Booking Certificate. It cost free at Gulf Air b4. Or you can buy ticket which you can refund.:omg:

Pepe n Pilar
25th April 2009, 14:06
welll.........this is life myt be for me as one is ready for proposing for a weding ehehhee:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

though only a conflicts takes us time to be together as one.............eventually as the rules changes to come in the uk w/ him or if only he will stay in phil that myt be easy............:cwm3::cwm3:

though he have work in the uk

but for the best of time he can come and visit me in phil while 3 yrs in passing and going:cwm12::cwm12:

but going in phil its such luxurious

so time will hell

and we will wait patiently:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

god's welll:Help1::Help1:

Dear Rutch,

I can understand how you feel right now. When i was 17 i received a marriage proposal:). It feels great when you hear these words, doesn't it? especially when you know that he loves you very much and offers you everything to make you happy and contented.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's not because someone offers you marriage then you will rush into it:NoNo:. You have to think many times:Erm:. At your age, you should be enjoying singlehood. Life is different once you get married. But anyway, it is your life and it's still your decision that will prevail. Everything that will come across your path as you go along the relationship will be an eye opener for you. We never stop learning anyway.

Just a friendly advice here:). I hope you come up with the right decision and be happy with whatever it may be.

You can get married in the Phils provided you need to have parental consent. Then you can apply for a spouse visa at age 21.

Best of luck.
Cheers:)

trader dave
25th April 2009, 14:39
quote your appeal letter------------ and have been waiting for a response for her to be either accepted or rejected as a visitor coming to the UK.
Having had confirmation through their web site pages that the visa has been processed and also by txt on Routchil’s phone as stipulated when submitted the application, Routchil has traveled from Cebu to Manila to claim the visa as informed on both accounts.

so you rightly or wrongly believed that you would be issued a tourist visa and you went to manila to collect it???? and your bf booked flights to uk on the basis of MIGHT :Erm::Erm: hindsight is great

joebloggs
25th April 2009, 15:45
you must have had a written refusal letter, what was the reasons for the refusal,

did they give you the right to appeal?

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 15:59
Why did you buy a ticket already? You can book a flight and ask for Booking Certificate. It cost free at Gulf Air b4. Or you can buy ticket which you can refund.:omg:

:furious3:well try to read our appealing letter............w/ due mislead or misinform thats why we got to purchased a ticket in advanced

and we didnt get any refund from :Brick::Brick:the cancel flight book for me to fly in the uk........for such reason:bigcry::bigcry:its the term and condition upon purchasing the ticket online..........W/C IS NON-REFUNDABLE policy..........its so expensive trip also:furious3::furious3::furious3:

get as more worst:cwm24::cwm24::cwm24:

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 16:03
quote your appeal letter------------ and have been waiting for a response for her to be either accepted or rejected as a visitor coming to the UK.

so you rightly or wrongly believed that you would be issued a tourist visa and you went to manila to collect it???? and your bf booked flights to uk on the basis of MIGHT :Erm::Erm: hindsight is great

MISINFORMED:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:THATS WHY.GOT TO BOOK A FLIGHT IN ADVANCED.....AND I DONT EVER EVER:Brick::Brick:GET A REFUSAL NOTICED
ONLY WHEN THE TIME I CAME AND VISIT THE EMBASSY IN MAKATI

SO WORST TOO........................:furious3::furious3:I HAD TAKEN INTO THE PLACE TO COME IN MANILA FROM CEBU AS ITS EMERGENCY FLIGHT.......COST ME ALSO.................4K +

TIME WAS HELL....................:CompBuster::CompBuster:

EMAGINR LIFE LIKE THIS.....NOT EASY RYT?

AS OF SO MUCH STREESED AND DEPRESSED TOO:cwm12::cwm12::cwm3::cwm3:

Tawi2
25th April 2009, 16:10
Rutch,your too young to be stressed and depressed,leave that side of things to your fiancee :xxgrinning--00xx3: Also be careful about so called "Fixers" in Pinas who will promise to fly you to the stars and the moon(without a visa)just so long as they can get their hands on your cash :icon_lol:I was walking into a cebu pacific office in the Domestic airport in Manila last year,a guy asked me the usual "Where are you going friend" I answered "Davao" he told me there were no tickets left that day for Davao(He could see my luggage and guessed I wanted a flight soon'ish)but his friend inside the office would be able to "Help" me,I just laughed and went inside,the plane down to Davao a few hours later had several empty seats :icon_lol: Theres an old saying,a fool and his money are easily parted,hang on to your cash and go through the proper channels for your visa,,most people have said your not going to get entry because of your age,accept that and use the time wisely :xxgrinning--00xx3:As with most things in life it just takes time and patience :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mavid
25th April 2009, 16:12
MISINFORMED:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:THATS WHY.GOT TO BOOK A FLIGHT IN ADVANCED.....AND I DONT EVER EVER:Brick::Brick:GET A REFUSAL NOTICED
ONLY WHEN THE TIME I CAME AND VISIT THE EMBASSY IN MAKATI

I don't think you will get a refusal letter in advance. You will get the result of the visa application when you are told to go back to the VFS to pick up your documents and it will be either APPROVED, REFUSED or INTERVIEW.

I think you might have misunderstood the process along the way...especially when you saw in the VFS Tracking that Your Documents are ready to be picked up...BUT it doesn't automatically means your visa is GRANTED.

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 16:18
you must have had a written refusal letter, what was the reasons for the refusal,

did they give you the right to appeal?

I JUST HAD RECEIVED MY REFUSAL NOTICED WHEN I ARRIVED IN THE PLACE:NoNo::NoNo:

BUT ITS TOO LATE TO BLAME FOR ANY MISLEAD AS OF WE HAD BOOK FOR THE FLIGHT ALSO FOR ME TO FLY TO THE UK

SO BOOKING CANCELLED AND NO ANY REFUND WE GOT FOR A LOTS OF POUNDS THROWN:Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick:

SEE MY ATTACHMENT OF REFUSAL NOTICED

SO EVEN IM SPONSORED BY MY BF STATED IN THE INVATATION THAT HE WILL LOOK AFTER ME WEN IM IN THE UK 100% MORE THOUGH TOURIST VISA IS HARD TO OBTAIN

I HAVE WORK HERE TEMPORARILY BUT I DONT STATED IT IN MY APLICATIONS THATS WHY MAYBE THEY THINK OF ME WHEN I ARRIVED IN THE UK I WILL FORCED WORK THERE OR LIKE TO BE TNT:Brick::Brick:

ITS WRONG ACCUSATION

BUT ITS OK NO DWELL IN THE PAST ITS DENIED

BUT WAIITNG FOR THE APPEAL RESULTS TOO

WE HAVE THE RYT TO APPEAL

SO FAR OFF IF MORE INFO PLS READ MY APPEALING EXPLANATION

OR WANTS MORE
I WILL ATTACHE MY BF INVATATIONS HERE

XXXXX

GOD BLESS ALL

THNKS FOR ALL ADVISERS

NICE FORUM:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 16:21
Dear Rutch,

I can understand how you feel right now. When i was 17 i received a marriage proposal:). It feels great when you hear these words, doesn't it? especially when you know that he loves you very much and offers you everything to make you happy and contented.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's not because someone offers you marriage then you will rush into it:NoNo:. You have to think many times:Erm:. At your age, you should be enjoying singlehood. Life is different once you get married. But anyway, it is your life and it's still your decision that will prevail. Everything that will come across your path as you go along the relationship will be an eye opener for you. We never stop learning anyway.

Just a friendly advice here:). I hope you come up with the right decision and be happy with whatever it may be.

You can get married in the Phils provided you need to have parental consent. Then you can apply for a spouse visa at age 21.

Best of luck.
Cheers:)

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN ALSO BUT I DO RESPECT AND THANKS FOR REMINDING ME HEEHEH

ANY WAY I FEEEL LUCKY TO JOINED IN THIS FORUM TO GET LOTS OF IDEAS OUT AND IN

OTHERWISE...................I WILL SEE WAT I MESS BUT I HOPE A FUTURE SO

SO BY SEPTEMBER ITS DATE SETED ALREADY FOR THE WEDDING

GOD'S WILL

:Help1::Help1::Help1:

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 16:28
Rutch,your too young to be stressed and depressed,leave that side of things to your fiancee :xxgrinning--00xx3: Also be careful about so called "Fixers" in Pinas who will promise to fly you to the stars and the moon(without a visa)just so long as they can get their hands on your cash :icon_lol:I was walking into a cebu pacific office in the Domestic airport in Manila last year,a guy asked me the usual "Where are you going friend" I answered "Davao" he told me there were no tickets left that day for Davao(He could see my luggage and guessed I wanted a flight soon'ish)but his friend inside the office would be able to "Help" me,I just laughed and went inside,the plane down to Davao a few hours later had several empty seats :icon_lol: Theres an old saying,a fool and his money are easily parted,hang on to your cash and go through the proper channels for your visa,,most people have said your not going to get entry because of your age,accept that and use the time wisely :xxgrinning--00xx3:As with most things in life it just takes time and patience :xxgrinning--00xx3:

FAR OFF TAWI2 SINCE THIS IS....SO MUCH STRESSED GOES THROUGH..........

THAT WAS HAPPENED TO ME GET OFF SO MUCH COSY FLIGHT TO COME INTO THE PLACE<EMBASSY> COS IT WAS EMERGENCY CALL UP SCHED TO PICK UP VISA..........AND I WAS RUNNING OUT OF TIME SO I PURCHASED THE TICKET SAME DAY THEN FEW MINUTES FLY TO MANILA THATS WHY COSY

4000+:bigcry::bigcry:

ALL BACK DOWN FOR NOTHING I FEELL SUCH LIKE CHEAT:doh:doh:doh

joebloggs
25th April 2009, 16:29
sorry i can not read your refusal letter - resolution is too low..

you was lucky to get the right to appeal, does it mention on why you have a right to appeal ?

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 16:35

ITS WORST INDEED..........MISLEAD GOES INTO IT.........BOTH ACCOUNTS SAYING THE VALIDITY TO HAVE THE VISA

SO WHEN I REACH TO THE EMBASSY OH GOSHHHHHHHHH:Brick::Brick:

THERE I KNEW I WAS DENIED FOR MY TOURIST VISA:doh:doh

IMAGINE:furious3::furious3:

STRESSFUL RYT:omg::omg:

AND ALSO I DONT EVEN HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT MANILA PLACES I DID MY OWN NO RELATIVES THERE.....SO FOR MY CHOOISE:bigcry::bigcry:

I JUST STRIKE TO GO THROUGH THE PLACES IM INTEDED TO GO FOR...............:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

SHOCK OFF..........IM LIKE A CRAZY BITCH WALKING IN MANILA W/ NO ELSE OWN ME HAAHAHAHAHA

:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:WAS LIKE LOST IN THE DARK:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

THOUGH LIFE IS COOL LORD GUIDE ME THROUGH AND SAFE GOING BACK TO CEBU:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

BUT IT GREAT I HAD LOTS EXPERIENCES IN MY LIFE THAT SEEMS IMPOSIBLE TO COME AT MY STAGE BEING SOME1 SO YOUNG

IMAGINE:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

pennybarry
25th April 2009, 16:47
ITS WORST INDEED..........MISLEAD GOES INTO IT.........BOTH ACCOUNTS SAYING THE VALIDITY TO HAVE THE VISA

SO WHEN I REACH TO THE EMBASSY OH GOSHHHHHHHHH:Brick::Brick:

THERE I KNEW I WAS DENIED FOR MY TOURIST VISA:doh:doh

IMAGINE:furious3::furious3:

STRESSFUL RYT:omg::omg:

AND ALSO I DONT EVEN HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT MANILA PLACES I DID MY OWN NO RELATIVES THERE.....SO FOR MY CHOOISE:bigcry::bigcry:

I JUST STRIKE TO GO THROUGH THE PLACES IM INTEDED TO GO FOR...............:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

SHOCK OFF..........IM LIKE A CRAZY BITCH WALKING IN MANILA W/ NO ELSE OWN ME HAAHAHAHAHA

:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:WAS LIKE LOST IN THE DARK:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

THOUGH LIFE IS COOL LORD GUIDE ME THROUGH AND SAFE GOING BACK TO CEBU:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

BUT IT GREAT I HAD LOTS EXPERIENCES IN MY LIFE THAT SEEMS IMPOSIBLE TO COME AT MY STAGE BEING SOME1 SO YOUNG

IMAGINE:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

You are RIGHT indeed!!! You are still young and you have already considered that experience very hard:D There will be more to come while getting older.
Being denied, is not that devastating as you are still young and everything has reasons why it happened so don't take it too much negatively.

Enjoy your life in Cebu. Life there maybe enjoyable than here if you get married, stuck at home because very cold, very expensive to go out, boring while hubby is at work. Teeners like you must be enjoying singleness with friends. Please consider that.

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 17:20
You are RIGHT indeed!!! You are still young and you have already considered that experience very hard:D There will be more to come while getting older.
Being denied, is not that devastating as you are still young and everything has reasons why it happened so don't take it too much negatively.

Enjoy your life in Cebu. Life there maybe enjoyable than here if you get married, stuck at home because very cold, very expensive to go out, boring while hubby is at work. Teeners like you must be enjoying singleness with friends. Please consider that.

I DO GETS THE POINT YOU WANT TO INFER W./ ME

OTHERWISE LIFE IS ACCEPTABLE AND TAKES TIME TO ADJUST

AS WHAT MY CHOOICE IS THERE ITS MY LIFE I NEED TO FACE THROUGH THE FUTURE

:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:THOUGH HUBBY TO BE EXPLAINING ME IF IM AT THE UK SOON

ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO GET BORED WHEN HE STILL AT WORK.COS HE WILL SHOW ME ROUND FIRST FOR WEN HE IS AT WORK I GO OUT BEING W/ MY OWN AS I WANTED

THOUGH HAVE PC AT HOME TOO SO CHASE UP W/ ALL PINAY FRNDS AND HAVE TODO2:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:CHIKKA

SO OUT BORED

UNLESS THERES A MUSIC

I WOUNT GET BORED

LOL

WELL I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL HERE WHATEVER COMES OUT SOON B4R AND AFTER SEPTEMBER THE INTEDED DATE TO HAVE THE FINAL COMES OUT........IF I STAY OR GO.................BUT MORE IMPOSIBLE EVR I FEELL

SO I ADMIT

NO WORRIES THEN

LOVE CAN WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME ANYWAY:xxgrinning--00xx3::omg::cwm12::cwm12:

mastergidd
25th April 2009, 17:22
Can you post your refusal letter here so that we could advise to you clearly regarding to your recent tourist visa application refusal? The refusal letter you posted here was too low in resolution and it could hardly be read. To tell you, I am also waiting for an appeal here since I was refused to come to the UK. I lodged my appeal to the British Embassy Manila since it would be faster here in our Embassy rather than the AIT in the UK.

rutchzzz143
25th April 2009, 17:26
see you tomorow all frnds here

its midnyt over here

time to go off to bed:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

good nyt to all

and have a nice to to some

xxxx
regrds

ruth:Hellooo::Hellooo::cwm12:

Jay&Zobel
25th April 2009, 23:29
Hi there,

Why don't you let your fiance/bf join this forum too my friend? It would be nice if he will be able to read lots of information and do some researching also. Through these, both of you will have a wider/broader idea when it comes to visas: types; UK rules & regulations; updates and all.

Also, will save you lots of hassles, time and money in the future.

Best of luck!

P.S.
Agencies/fixers will just rip your pockets off. Just save your money.
Stay connected with FilUk Forum as most of us here will be giving you sound & partial advices for FREE!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Take care,

Eljohno
26th April 2009, 00:31
I used to go to Blackpool as a child,its on the seaside,I think our blackpool is your version of Boracay:icon_lol:

Blackpool would def be a bad example of Boracay:NoNo:

Eljohno
26th April 2009, 00:38
Why is ur boyfriend not on here asking all the questions?

Tawi2
26th April 2009, 00:43
Blackpool would def be a bad example of Boracay:NoNo:

I did add with a touch of Tondo/smoky mountain and the temps of Baguio,I didnt want to scare the poor girl :Erm::ARsurrender:

trader dave
26th April 2009, 00:59
where does it say YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED ??????:cwm34:the way i am reading your bf appeal letter it says it is being processed and you tracked it online ?????:Erm::Erm:
if your refusals are the same as OUR 3 it does not have right of appeal only on certain grounds --- race relations act and human rights act

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME APPEALING :Erm: we have been there 3 times already i had mp's writing letters i got nice letters from ministers in charge :NoNo::NoNo: letters from the head of immigration :bigcry:

first big question ---can you support yourself in the uk for the duration of your stay ???? without your sponsers money

do you have a job or studies to return to ?

do you own land or property ?

that is just the start of things they look at ,i know how you bf feels because we have many issues with immigratiom in our country :furious3::furious3:there is no quick fix we rarely defeat the government :action-smiley-081: so make your plans to get married but you STILL ARE ONLY 18 so you are still going to have problems :Hellooo::Hellooo: best of luck

Jay&Zobel
26th April 2009, 01:04
lol!
When you posted that it was a version of boracay, I told my husband that we should go there sometime...(ooopppsss I missed the smoky mountain bit (dumpsite area)...lol) but quite interesting...hehe

trader dave
26th April 2009, 01:06
I think our blackpool is your version of Boracay:omg::omg::omg::omg:

thats like saying the isle of sheppy is like camuigin:icon_lol::Erm:

ok i am lucky i live very near MARGATE :butthead::Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol:

eagles
26th April 2009, 01:15
Rutch, as all are saying in this forum, take your time. Listen to what they are saying to you and learn from it. All of us had wished to be with the man we love, but it doesnt happen overnight. So, as what our good friends- take the years waiting productively. Pinays have a virtue of patience and endurance. Let us show for once in this case we persevere. Waiting is a matter of time and time passes quickly. Here in Davao and waits for the right time- when it comes Its Our's truly..

rutchzzz143
26th April 2009, 04:26
Can you post your refusal letter here so that we could advise to you clearly regarding to your recent tourist visa application refusal? The refusal letter you posted here was too low in resolution and it could hardly be read. To tell you, I am also waiting for an appeal here since I was refused to come to the UK. I lodged my appeal to the British Embassy Manila since it would be faster here in our Embassy rather than the AIT in the UK.

i will try to post my appeal notice letter here........i only know for now is attaching files:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

so when did you got refused for your visa.and what happened to your appeal now?any results?????????:Brick::Brick:

so far its my fiancee file in AIT directly in LONDON........so for now waiting for any results it myt be reinstated to approved...........:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:but im not hoping into it 100%

cos hard to get luck to obtain tourist visa.....................

we lodge an appeal last 1st week of may.till now we dont hear any new..............em seems takes a longer time............:doh:doh

well goodluck for your appeal tooo

wats the reason why u are refused an entry ??????????????:cwm12::cwm12::Help1::furious3::furious3:

mastergidd
26th April 2009, 08:02
Hi Again,

I have been issued a visa twice already but was refused last march when I re apply again for a new visa. Their grounds for my refusal was I just came home last January 2009 and why would I re apply so soon. They think I am not a genuine visitor in the UK. I filed my appeal last March in British Embassy in Manila and still waiting for the result. If the ECM in Manila will overturn the decision, it will take 2 months from the day I lodged the appeal and if otherwise the ECM will not change the decision the ECO had made, it will be forwarded to the AIT in London UK that will take almost 6 months. Too long for me to wait....

Anyway, when were you refused? Were you given the right to appeal? What grounds did they state?

You are only allowed 28 days from the date you were refused to be able to lodge an appeal or otherwise apply for an extension of time to appeal?

joebloggs
26th April 2009, 08:45
where does it say YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED ??????:cwm34:the way i am reading your bf appeal letter it says it is being processed and you tracked it online ?????:Erm::Erm:
if your refusals are the same as OUR 3 it does not have right of appeal only on certain grounds --- race relations act and human rights act

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME APPEALING :Erm: we have been there 3 times already i had mp's writing letters i got nice letters from ministers in charge :NoNo::NoNo: letters from the head of immigration :bigcry:

trader dave your right, that's why i asked on what grounds she was given a right to appeal, if it is those 2, then you've got a limited right to appeal, and so you've got little hope of winning an appeal (race and human rights grounds).

you only get a full right to appeal if its for a close family member, those applying for settlement or applying as a student.

:cwm24:

mastergidd
26th April 2009, 09:31
Hi Joebloggs,

I just posted my appeal letter here awhile ago? Do you think I am wasting my time waiting for an appeal rather than applying for a fresh application? What do you think?

Please get back to me. My thread was in the Family Visit Refusal. Thanks.

rutchzzz143
27th April 2009, 11:08
OK..........GUYS AND FRIENDS....FINAL DECISIONS..........EVEN I CANT GET A SPOUSAL VISA YET TILL I CAN REACH AT THE AGE OF 21 INTO THE ROUTE.............:omg::omg::omg:

ME AND SMITH IS GETTING MARRIED HERE IN PHILIPPINES SOON BY SEPTEMBER 2009.................SO REMEMBER AFTER THIS CANT APPLY YET FOR SPOUSAL VISA TO COME IN THE UK TILL I BE 21

SO I HAVE TO WAIT PATIENTLY....AS IM 18 NOW.....SMITH WILL JUST BE VISITING ME HERE IN PHIL TWICE A YEAR.....SO IT FINE W/ ME GUYS...........

QUESTION IS......................:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

BEING A BRITISH<SMITH> NEVER BEEN MARRIED........:cwm12::cwm12:WHAT WILL HE DO TO GET MARRIED HERE................ANY DOCUMENTS HE NEED TO BRING AND PASS.......................DO HE NEED TO PROVIDE HIS SINGLENESS CERTIFICATE OR HE NEED TO GET AND APPLY IN MANILA EMBASSY TO GET LEGAL CAPACITY TO MARRY HERE,,,,,,,,,,OR WHAT DID HE REQUIRED REALLY?:Help1::Help1:

BUT I GUESS ONLY HIS PASSPORT OR VISA AND BIRT-CERTIFICATE TO PRESENT TO GET MARRY HERE..............OR NO HASSLE FOR HIM?:Help1::Help1:

ANY ADVICES PLS........................AS I MYSELF NEEDS TO GET MY CENOMAR AND SINGLENESS CERTIFICATE AND ALSO BIRT CERTIFICATE TO REGISTER FOR MARRIAGE..........AND EMMM DONT FORGET IM 18 UNDER 21 SO MYT BE I NEED TO GET A PARENTS CONSENT LETTER......................:Help1::Help1:

SO FAR OFF ITS A CIVIL WEDDING BUT W/ A FORMAL ARRANGEMENT JUST TAKEN INTO THE RECEPTIONS..........SO ANY IDEA ALSO HOW MUCH WOULD I NEED TO BUDGET FOR THIS.....SIMPLE WEDDING TAKEN:furious3::furious3::furious3:

BUT REGARDS TO THE REQ PAPERS FOR US BOTH TO GET MARRIED HERE

OK ALL FRNDS HERE

HOPE TO HEAR YOU ALL SOON

TAKE CARE:):)

CIAO:Hellooo::Hellooo:

RUTH & SMITH:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

IainBusby
27th April 2009, 14:14
OK..........GUYS AND FRIENDS....FINAL DECISIONS..........EVEN I CANT GET A SPOUSAL VISA YET TILL I CAN REACH AT THE AGE OF 21 INTO THE ROUTE.............:omg::omg::omg:

ME AND SMITH IS GETTING MARRIED HERE IN PHILIPPINES SOON BY SEPTEMBER 2009.................SO REMEMBER AFTER THIS CANT APPLY YET FOR SPOUSAL VISA TO COME IN THE UK TILL I BE 21

SO I HAVE TO WAIT PATIENTLY....AS IM 18 NOW.....SMITH WILL JUST BE VISITING ME HERE IN PHIL TWICE A YEAR.....SO IT FINE W/ ME GUYS...........

QUESTION IS......................:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

BEING A BRITISH<SMITH> NEVER BEEN MARRIED........:cwm12::cwm12:WHAT WILL HE DO TO GET MARRIED HERE................ANY DOCUMENTS HE NEED TO BRING AND PASS.......................DO HE NEED TO PROVIDE HIS SINGLENESS CERTIFICATE OR HE NEED TO GET AND APPLY IN MANILA EMBASSY TO GET LEGAL CAPACITY TO MARRY HERE,,,,,,,,,,OR WHAT DID HE REQUIRED REALLY?:Help1::Help1:

BUT I GUESS ONLY HIS PASSPORT OR VISA AND BIRT-CERTIFICATE TO PRESENT TO GET MARRY HERE..............OR NO HASSLE FOR HIM?:Help1::Help1:

ANY ADVICES PLS........................AS I MYSELF NEEDS TO GET MY CENOMAR AND SINGLENESS CERTIFICATE AND ALSO BIRT CERTIFICATE TO REGISTER FOR MARRIAGE..........AND EMMM DONT FORGET IM 18 UNDER 21 SO MYT BE I NEED TO GET A PARENTS CONSENT LETTER......................:Help1::Help1:

SO FAR OFF ITS A CIVIL WEDDING BUT W/ A FORMAL ARRANGEMENT JUST TAKEN INTO THE RECEPTIONS..........SO ANY IDEA ALSO HOW MUCH WOULD I NEED TO BUDGET FOR THIS.....SIMPLE WEDDING TAKEN:furious3::furious3::furious3:

BUT REGARDS TO THE REQ PAPERS FOR US BOTH TO GET MARRIED HERE

OK ALL FRNDS HERE

HOPE TO HEAR YOU ALL SOON

TAKE CARE:):)

CIAO:Hellooo::Hellooo:

RUTH & SMITH:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

He will need to get a CNI (Certificate of No Impediment) from his local registry office in the UK which takes 23 days I think. Then when he arrives in Phills, he will have to take the UK CNI to the British Embassy in Manila or the British Consulate in Cebu and exchange it for the Filipino version. He will also need his birth certificate and if he had been divorced, he would also need his divorce decree absolute certificate.

After that all you need do is apply for a marriage licence which will take about 10 days and attend a pre-marital seminar. Being only 18 years old, I think that you will have to have permission from your parents, but whether you need any official document for this or not I don't know.
Iain.

joebloggs
27th April 2009, 19:22
once your married apply for a family visit visa, if they refuse you, you will have full rights to an appeal, and as you will be married, as long as he has money to sponsor you, and with a bit of luck i would have thought you would have a good chance of winning any appeal:rolleyes:

so if you get a visitor visa, you can stay in the uk for 6 months, then go back to the phils, and say after 3 months, he comes and visits you for 2wks or what ever, and then 3 months later apply for a visit visa again, and repeat the cycle.

so at most you will only be apart 3 months max and be together at least 6 months of the year.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

best you can do, unless he moves to the phils :D

Jay&Zobel
27th April 2009, 20:05
RUTH,

Please refer this forum and your thread to your SMITH so he knows all the rules too!!!

flomike
27th April 2009, 21:58
while waiting for 3 years as other members here advice ask your fiancee to support you to have a degree in Phils while waiting (if you're not studying?) like Nursing degree so you can have a career here when you live here in 3 years time.

Good luck all the best.

darren-b
28th April 2009, 05:49
once your married apply for a family visit visa, if they refuse you, you will have full rights to an appeal, and as you will be married, as long as he has money to sponsor you, and with a bit of luck i would have thought you would have a good chance of winning any appeal:rolleyes:

Usually I would have thought the ECO would refuse a visit visa for the spouse of someone currently living in the UK (with no intention of leaving the UK) as it's the wrong visa ie you should be applying for a spouse visa. Though obviously with one of the people under 21 you don't have that option.. :Erm: Also I guess even if the visa was granted (maybe after an appeal) the Immigration Officer at the border could refuse entry if they believe the person wouldn't leave the UK at the end of the 6 months.

joebloggs
28th April 2009, 06:20
Usually I would have thought the ECO would refuse a visit visa for the spouse of someone currently living in the UK (with no intention of leaving the UK) as it's the wrong visa ie you should be applying for a spouse visa. Though obviously with one of the people under 21 you don't have that option.. :Erm: Also I guess even if the visa was granted (maybe after an appeal) the Immigration Officer at the border could refuse entry if they believe the person wouldn't leave the UK at the end of the 6 months.

its a risk, but they have no other option, as a family member she would have a full right of appeal, and there is no other visa she can apply for, and if they meet the criteria for the visa, then they could be granted it, what have they got to lose ? judges are human to :rolleyes:

darren-b
28th April 2009, 07:15
its a risk, but they have no other option, as a family member she would have a full right of appeal, and there is no other visa she can apply for, and if they meet the criteria for the visa, then they could be granted it, what have they got to lose ? judges are human to :rolleyes:

Following on from the 'what have they got to lose'. Not that I personally would advise overstaying a visa but what would be actually be lost from overstaying if the visit visa was granted? Spouses are not subject to bans at the moment so it shouldn't cause any real problems applying for future visas. So survive the couple of years by staying hidden (ie not working..) and then return home and apply for a spouse visa when over 21.

This though is why I guess spouses under 21 will struggle to get visit visas..

trader dave
28th April 2009, 16:40
as far as cost my fiancee has just arranged ours everything she wanted 50 guests for under 50.000php but it depends HOW SOCIAL YOU want to be :Erm::icon_lol: and off course how big your family is :rolleyes:

get your bf to come and read the free advice on here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
28th April 2009, 17:52

I think the're probably a lot more human than ECO's at least and a lot more sensible as well I would think.

joebloggs
28th April 2009, 18:16
Spouses are not subject to bans at the moment so it shouldn't cause any real problems applying for future visas.

i think they are not subject to a mandatory ban and maybe not a ban from 320(7b) of the immigration rules, but maybe they would ban you for 320(11) for ‘contriving in a significant way to undermine the intentions of the immigration rules.' instead.:NoNo:

just don't break the rules :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
28th April 2009, 18:20
I think the're probably a lot more human than ECO's at least and a lot more sensible as well I would think.

i'm sure if your family visitor visa was refused, and it went to appeal, the judge would understand your dilemma, you can legally marry at 18 but not bring your wife to the uk til she is 21, and the only visa you can apply for is a visit visa and they refused it on 'the balance of probability ' that she will not go back :NoNo:

rutchzzz143
30th April 2009, 10:57
He will need to get a CNI (Certificate of No Impediment) from his local registry office in the UK which takes 23 days I think. Then when he arrives in Phills, he will have to take the UK CNI to the British Embassy in Manila or the British Consulate in Cebu and exchange it for the Filipino version. He will also need his birth certificate and if he had been divorced, he would also need his divorce decree absolute certificate.

After that all you need do is apply for a marriage licence which will take about 10 days and attend a pre-marital seminar. Being only 18 years old, I think that you will have to have permission from your parents, but whether you need any official document for this or not I don't know.
Iain.

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:SO DEAR IAIN.......WHEN HE ARRIVE HERE IN THE PHIL EMBASSY OR SOME CONSULATE OFFICE IN CEBU W/ IS CNI(CERTIFICATE OF NO IMPEDIMENT) TO EXCHANGE IT INTO FILIPINO VERSION.......HOW MUCH IS THE FEE?:furious3:
THEN HOW LONG CAN BE THE FILIPINO VERSION CNI BEING EXCHANGE HERE WHEN HE ARRIVES........:Hellooo::Hellooo:.......HOW LONG HE CAN AHVE IT IN HAND..........WOULD IT BE.........SAME DAY AS HE GO TO THE OFFICE OR EMBASSY....OR WAIT OTHER DAY TO PICKED UP THE TRANSLATED FILIPINO VERSION OF HIS CNI?
:cwm12::cwm12:

rusty
30th April 2009, 12:00
:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:SO DEAR IAIN.......WHEN HE ARRIVE HERE IN THE PHIL EMBASSY OR SOME CONSULATE OFFICE IN CEBU W/ IS CNI(CERTIFICATE OF NO IMPEDIMENT) TO EXCHANGE IT INTO FILIPINO VERSION.......HOW MUCH IS THE FEE?:furious3:
THEN HOW LONG CAN BE THE FILIPINO VERSION CNI BEING EXCHANGE HERE WHEN HE ARRIVES........:Hellooo::Hellooo:.......HOW LONG HE CAN AHVE IT IN HAND..........WOULD IT BE.........SAME DAY AS HE GO TO THE OFFICE OR EMBASSY....OR WAIT OTHER DAY TO PICKED UP THE TRANSLATED FILIPINO VERSION OF HIS CNI?
:cwm12::cwm12:

The following link should give all the information you need.

http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for-british-nationals/living-in-the-philippines/how-to-apply-for-a-cni/

You will get the local CNI while you wait, takes about 1 hour.

rutchzzz143
12th May 2009, 11:13
How about schegen visa.........is it applicable to me as wife..........do it have age limit then?

pennybarry
13th May 2009, 06:39
How about schegen visa.........is it applicable to me as wife..........do it have age limit then?

No. UK is not part of Schengen countries. But if you have friends and relatives there who can sponsor you as visitor, you may be granted a visa and can stay there for 3 months.

That was what I did while waiting for my spousal visa. I stayed in Holland and Hubby stayed there too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rutchzzz143
13th May 2009, 16:46
If a british man is going to stay in philippines for more than 21 days as of this is only valid for a british passport holder in staying..................so he is planning to stay for more or less 3 months

so definitely...he needs a visa to stay here like tourist visa............were can he apply this.................is it in the uk before he leave for phil?

Or he will used to apply or get it here in phil for a visa to stay here soon ............

And what are required,cost, and how many days will be a visa valid?

Xxxx

take care

Jay&Zobel
13th May 2009, 17:40
Ruth,
You have asked that already (please see your 2 other threads...)

My suggestion po, i reiterate:
Please tell you fiance to visit this site, so he will know too...
Thanks

pennybarry
14th May 2009, 06:35
If a british man is going to stay in philippines for more than 21 days as of this is only valid for a british passport holder in staying..................so he is planning to stay for more or less 3 months

so definitely...he needs a visa to stay here like tourist visa............were can he apply this.................is it in the uk before he leave for phil?

Or he will used to apply or get it here in phil for a visa to stay here soon ............

And what are required,cost, and how many days will be a visa valid?

Xxxx

take care

Tell your BF to visit Philipines Embassy in London website. He can apply one year visa.

rutchzzz143
14th May 2009, 06:43
Tell your BF to visit Philipines Embassy in London website. He can apply one year visa.

:Hellooo::Hellooo:yes pennybarry.....i suggest to my fiancee that he can apply for a visa here in PI when his staying for 21 days will be over he can get an extensions here too...but he prefer to apply in LONDON in advanced for a visa to have b4r he will be here in PI............:yikes:so he will apply there a visa as he stated he call me today:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

tc and god bless

pennybarry
14th May 2009, 06:51
:Hellooo::Hellooo:yes pennybarry.....i suggest to my fiancee that he can apply for a visa here in PI when his staying for 21 days will be over he can get an extensions here too...but he prefer to apply in LONDON in advanced for a visa to have b4r he will be here in PI............:yikes:so he will apply there a visa as he stated he call me today:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

tc and god bless

He can apply for 1 yr visa. That was my brod in law did. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rutchzzz143
14th May 2009, 06:55
He can apply for 1 yr visa. That was my brod in law did. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:):)yes he can be pennybarry.thanks:cwm38:

but how much do you think ,to have a visa good for one year?

:furious3::furious3:would it be costly?:Hellooo::Hellooo:

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:god bless

somebody
14th May 2009, 14:14
Seriously get some more education and skills in Phill. Unless you plane to be a housewife all your life? Times are hard here in the UK as they are most places.
Even if money is not an issue, many women on here work to meet people and keep active.

Get a uni course or do several shorter courses. Nursing,caring, I.T skills, cooking, accountancy and science skills all seem to transfer well over to the west.

Get an English qualfication. Ilets is well worth doing, in fact i would say its a must if you have the time.

Learn about the area your moving to and enjoy your youth. Have some fun as married life will be fun but you will of course have far more responsbilties.

rutchzzz143
14th May 2009, 14:29
Seriously get some more education and skills in Phill. Unless you plane to be a housewife all your life? Times are hard here in the UK as they are most places.
Even if money is not an issue, many women on here work to meet people and keep active.

Get a uni course or do several shorter courses. Nursing,caring, I.T skills, cooking, accountancy and science skills all seem to transfer well over to the west.

Get an English qualfication. Ilets is well worth doing, in fact i would say its a must if you have the time.

Learn about the area your moving to and enjoy your youth. Have some fun as married life will be fun but you will of course have far more responsbilties.

THANKS FOR YOUR WARM SUGGESTIONS..IM PLANNING TO DO THAT AND PURSUED MY LEVEL........AS I HAD BEEN IN I.T SKILL B4R UPON TWO YRS MAJOR SUBJECT SINCE IM HIGH SCHOOL BUT I FEEL ITS NOT WORTH IT AS I NEED MORE NICE LEVEL AND PROPER CERTIFICATIONS OF DEGREED.........BUT I'VE BEEN STUDYING ALSO LAST YEAR AS DRESSMAKING/GARMENTS GOOD FOR 4 MONTHS INSTEAD OF 6 MONTHS SO ITS MEAN I NEVER SUCCED YET......:doh

SO AT THIS TIME IF I WILL BE MARRIED HERE SOON BY SEPT,WELL REGARDING FOR VISA ISSUES THAT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 3 YRS B4R I CAN APPLY FOR SPOUSAL VISA,WELL I MAY STUDY FOR ANY COURSE..........HAVE A THOUGHTS NOW EITHER I.T or caregiver.........INSTEAD IF I CAN GET A TOURIST VISA I CAN COME TO THE UK TEMPORARILY BUT KINDA IMPOSIBLE AS APPYING TOURIST IS LIKE WINNING A LOTTERY......IF GRANTED:Brick::Brick:

OHHHH THANKS FOR UR WORDS OF INSPIRING ME.......ITS WORTH IT AND I MAY PURSUED DOING THAT MATTERS...COS ITS NOT THAT EASY LIVING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY W/ NO PROPER EDUCATION..............FOR THE BEST OF TIME TOO I DONT WANT TO BE A HOUSEWIFE FULLY BUT TO HAVE MY OWN INCOME AS WELL THEN I CAN HELP MY HUBBY TO BE SOON TOO AS WELL AS TO MY FAMILY IN P.I

SO MUCH BETTER AS NICE OPPURTUNITIES TO FIND IN THE STATES......................SO WHILE IT HAVE TIME HERE TO AIM HIGH I MAY INDEED ITS WORTH IT:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

bornatbirth
14th May 2009, 14:54
THANKS FOR YOUR WARM SUGGESTIONS..IM PLANNING TO DO THAT AND PURSUED MY LEVEL........AS I HAD BEEN IN I.T SKILL B4R UPON TWO YRS MAJOR SUBJECT SINCE IM HIGH SCHOOL BUT I FEEL ITS NOT WORTH IT AS I NEED MORE NICE LEVEL AND PROPER CERTIFICATIONS OF DEGREED.........BUT I'VE BEEN STUDYING ALSO LAST YEAR AS DRESSMAKING/GARMENTS GOOD FOR 4 MONTHS INSTEAD OF 6 MONTHS SO ITS MEAN I NEVER SUCCED YET......:doh

SO AT THIS TIME IF I WILL BE MARRIED HERE SOON BY SEPT,WELL REGARDING FOR VISA ISSUES THAT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 3 YRS B4R I CAN APPLY FOR SPOUSAL VISA,WELL I MAY STUDY FOR ANY COURSE..........HAVE A THOUGHTS NOW EITHER I.T or caregiver.........INSTEAD IF I CAN GET A TOURIST VISA I CAN COME TO THE UK TEMPORARILY BUT KINDA IMPOSIBLE AS APPYING TOURIST IS LIKE WINNING A LOTTERY......IF GRANTED:Brick::Brick:

OHHHH THANKS FOR UR WORDS OF INSPIRING ME.......ITS WORTH IT AND I MAY PURSUED DOING THAT MATTERS...COS ITS NOT THAT EASY LIVING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY W/ NO PROPER EDUCATION..............FOR THE BEST OF TIME TOO I DONT WANT TO BE A HOUSEWIFE FULLY BUT TO HAVE MY OWN INCOME AS WELL THEN I CAN HELP MY HUBBY TO BE SOON TOO AS WELL AS TO MY FAMILY IN P.I

SO MUCH BETTER AS NICE OPPURTUNITIES TO FIND IN THE STATES......................SO WHILE IT HAVE TIME HERE TO AIM HIGH I MAY INDEED ITS WORTH IT:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

goodluck im sure you will do well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

filinpinas always have such a good attitude to doing well in life :D

rutchzzz143
14th May 2009, 14:57
goodluck im sure you will do well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

filinpinas always have such a good attitude to doing well in life :D

THANKS A LOT AND IM HOPING FOR THESE PROGRESS SOON TOO:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

TC AND GOD BLESS:xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
14th May 2009, 19:29
All round skills are good as well.

Can speak speak,understand and write to a good level of English.

Dressmaking and garment repair is a handy skill. Many in the west have forgotten the skill and pay for someone to adjust their clothes. Many filipinas still have decent levels of these skills. Even if its a skill you share with your friends and family in the UK its very handy.

Cooking again wheter its just for friends and family or a job is handy to have. Many jobs involving this will take you on for a trial so you dont need qualfications just actual talent and experience.

Cargivers with a aging community in the UK is always a good market.

My Wife came over at 21 but due to a decent education it helped in so many ways, jobs, self esteem and self confidence.

Good luck and remeber you cant hurry love, only fools rush in. Take your time and enjoy your teens and being twenty dont wish them away.

pennybarry
15th May 2009, 06:05

Very well said by somebody. Please listen to him:D You can take 2 years midwifery courses. If you have no money for tuition fee, you can enrol at government School. You can try Jose Fabella Memorial in Manila but you need to be a deserving student to qualify . You can have a very good expeience in that school http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Jose_Fabella_Memorial_Hospital

There are more courses for you. Enjoy studying:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rutchzzz143
15th May 2009, 10:12
HELLO TO ALL ,

HERE I AM AGAIN...............ASKING MORE IDEAS ABOUT THIS CONCERN.......

:Help1::Help1:WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCES IF GETTING MARRIED IN THE CHURCH BETWEEN GARDEN WEDDING?

FIRST...............WHAT ARE THOSE REQUIREMENT TO BE AVAILABLE TO GET MARRIED IN THE CHURCH.........AS OF GARDEN WEDDING I HAVE THE INFO WHAT IS THE MATTERS TO DO AND PROVIDE............IMPORTANT IS TO GET CNI OF MY FIANCEE THEN MINE AS CENOMAR THEN APPLY FOR MARRIAGE LICENSE AFTER JUST INVITE AN AUTHORIZED PERSON TO LEAD THE SERMON OR MAKE THE WEDDING FOR US...........:Hellooo::Hellooo:BY W/C IN THIS WAY IS ENOUGH EASY...RIGHT?:cwm38:

ABOUT CHURCH MARRIED WHAT IS THE BEST OR FIRST STEP TO DO...WHAT ARE REQUIRED ............OF COURSE IT NEEDS CNI AND CENOMAR TOO THEN MARRIAGE LICENSE.......SO FAR DO IT NEED BOTH COUPLE FOR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE,BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE OR WHAT OR ANY MATTERS.................PLS ADVICE ME:Help1::Help1: ESP THOSE WHO HAD EXPERIENCE CHURCH WEDDING...................:NoNo::NoNo:BLAAAA............ALSO MY FIANCEE IS AN ATHEIST SO UNBELIEVER...........THOUGH ITS OK HE GOT HIS RIGHT ABOUT AND FREEDOM FOR WHAT HE BELIEVE IS....................
SO CHURCH WEDDING HOW MUCH DO WE NEED TO PAY FOR THE CEREMONY AND INVITING A PASTOR OR JUDGE TO MARRY US HOW MUCH IS THE CHARGED OR FEE:furious3:

WELL HOPE TO HEAR YOU ALL:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

TC AND GOD BLESS............:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

rutchzzz143
15th May 2009, 10:22
Very well said by somebody. Please listen to him:D You can take 2 years midwifery courses. If you have no money for tuition fee, you can enrol at government School. You can try Jose Fabella Memorial in Manila but you need to be a deserving student to qualify . You can have a very good expeience in that school http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Jose_Fabella_Memorial_Hospital

There are more courses for you. Enjoy studying:xxgrinning--00xx3:

yeah thanks penny that could be great......its gonna be so called scholarship you mean to avail free for tuition BUT.......Manila is so far to go ahead and study there also i dont have any relatives there even one:bigcry::bigcry:

though i just think over now for a Caregiver course besides this will only takes 6 months....................how much could be the monthly fee/tuition of this course penny?:ARsurrender:

also if i cant go for this i want I.T

Its best for have a choice than no goals at all:Hellooo::Hellooo:

i want to happen for this in my life while waiting for longer time to come over to the Uk soon

GOD'S WELL

tc and god bless:)

thanks penny and somebody for giving me strength............:cwm38::cwm38:

Sophie
15th May 2009, 12:12
HELLO TO ALL ,

HERE I AM AGAIN...............ASKING MORE IDEAS ABOUT THIS CONCERN.......

:Help1::Help1:WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCES IF GETTING MARRIED IN THE CHURCH BETWEEN GARDEN WEDDING?

FIRST...............WHAT ARE THOSE REQUIREMENT TO BE AVAILABLE TO GET MARRIED IN THE CHURCH.........AS OF GARDEN WEDDING I HAVE THE INFO WHAT IS THE MATTERS TO DO AND PROVIDE............IMPORTANT IS TO GET CNI OF MY FIANCEE THEN MINE AS CENOMAR THEN APPLY FOR MARRIAGE LICENSE AFTER JUST INVITE AN AUTHORIZED PERSON TO LEAD THE SERMON OR MAKE THE WEDDING FOR US...........:Hellooo::Hellooo:BY W/C IN THIS WAY IS ENOUGH EASY...RIGHT?:cwm38:
ABOUT CHURCH MARRIED WHAT IS THE BEST OR FIRST STEP TO DO...WHAT ARE REQUIRED ............OF COURSE IT NEEDS CNI AND CENOMAR TOO THEN MARRIAGE LICENSE.......SO FAR DO IT NEED BOTH COUPLE FOR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE,BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE OR WHAT OR ANY MATTERS.................PLS ADVICE ME:Help1::Help1: ESP THOSE WHO HAD EXPERIENCE CHURCH WEDDING...................:NoNo::NoNo:BLAAAA............ALSO MY FIANCEE IS AN ATHEIST SO UNBELIEVER...........THOUGH ITS OK HE GOT HIS RIGHT ABOUT AND FREEDOM FOR WHAT HE BELIEVE IS....................
SO CHURCH WEDDING HOW MUCH DO WE NEED TO PAY FOR THE CEREMONY AND INVITING A PASTOR OR JUDGE TO MARRY US HOW MUCH IS THE CHARGED OR FEE:

IT DEPENDS ON YOUR CHURCH. IF YOU GO TO A CATHOLIC CHURCH THEN THEY PREFER TO BIND YOU AND YOUR BF INSIDE THE CHURCH. IF YOU GO TO A FULL GOSPEL CHURCH, THEN YOUR PASTOR CAN DO THE GARDEN WEDDING FOR YOU. THE FEE DEPENDS ON THE PRIEST OR THE PASTOR HIMSELF, YOU CAN ASKED FOR THAT WHEN YOU INQUIRE WITH THEM. AND BOTH OF YOU WILL ALSO BE UNDERGOING A PRE-MARRIAGE COUNSELING FROM THE CHURCH WHO WILL MARRY YOU, THAT'S A PRE-REQUISITE AS FAR AS I KNOW. MAYBE YOU CAN START LOOKING FOR A CHURCH OR A PASTOR NOW, SO YOU CAN ALREADY ARRANGE AND SORT EVERYTHING OUT WITH THEM, UNLESS YOU ARE ALREADY IN ONE. BEST OF LUCK FOR YOU AND YOUR BF AND CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE ON YOUR UPCOMING WEDDING :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rutchzzz143
15th May 2009, 12:19
IT DEPENDS ON YOUR CHURCH. IF YOU GO TO A CATHOLIC CHURCH THEN THEY PREFER TO BIND YOU AND YOUR BF INSIDE THE CHURCH. IF YOU GO TO A FULL GOSPEL CHURCH, THEN YOUR PASTOR CAN DO THE GARDEN WEDDING FOR YOU. THE FEE DEPENDS ON THE PRIEST OR THE PASTOR HIMSELF, YOU CAN ASKED FOR THAT WHEN YOU INQUIRE WITH THEM. AND BOTH OF YOU WILL ALSO BE UNDERGOING A PRE-MARRIAGE COUNSELING FROM THE CHURCH WHO WILL MARRY YOU, THAT'S A PRE-REQUISITE AS FAR AS I KNOW. MAYBE YOU CAN START LOOKING FOR A CHURCH OR A PASTOR NOW, SO YOU CAN ALREADY ARRANGE AND SORT EVERYTHING OUT WITH THEM, UNLESS YOU ARE ALREADY IN ONE. BEST OF LUCK FOR YOU AND YOUR BF AND CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE ON YOUR UPCOMING WEDDING :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yeah right thats wat im doing now start joggling in to sort something:cwm34::cwm34:otherwise im just here asking for advanced information .........thanks to you..........as well wedding reception was book by sept 9 mate..........its a garden wedding so far........just asking about church wed who knows we might change our ways:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

though we still dont know how much would a pastor or anybody will ask us as charged for the sermon but i will see and inquire aout this to who and how much would this be directly.............:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

tc and god blesss mate

Sophie
15th May 2009, 12:28
yeah right thats wat im doing now start joggling in to sort something:cwm34::cwm34:otherwise im just here asking for advanced information .........thanks to you..........as well wedding reception was book by sept 9 mate..........its a garden wedding so far........just asking about church wed who knows we might change our ways:bouncyhappy::bouncyhappy:

Though we still dont know how much would a pastor or anybody will ask us as charged for the sermon but i will see and inquire aout this to who and how much would this be directly.............:arsurrender::arsurrender:

i had a garden wedding too, and our church pastor officiated our wedding and there is no specific fee for pastors, normally, its up to you how much you want to give, it's not really a fee, it's more of a love offering. As for catholic churches, they really have a fixed amount of fee that they charge but mostly its very cheap and very minimal but it still depends on the location, some churches charge higher than the others.

kermit123
15th May 2009, 14:29
mmmmm simple answer will you fit in a suit case lol.and dont pass wind as dogs smell it and thats end deported lol only joke pmsl . gaz.maybs

rutchzzz143
17th June 2009, 09:42
HELLO TO ALL,

HOW ARE YOU ALL HERE SORRY I WAS SO BUSY A LOT OF PAST DAYS BEEN PREPATING FOR A LOT OF THINGS NEEDED IN THE WEDDING SOON.....................:cwm38::cwm38:

HERE I AM AGAIN ASKING FOR AN ADIVCES AND MORE IDEAS WERE TO GO THROUGH,,,,,,,,,,,,,:Help1::Help1::Help1:I AM COMING TO MANILA BY AUGUST 2 TO MEET MY HUBBY AGAIN THERE FOR A VERY STRANGE TIME AROUND 11-12 MIDNYT IS HIS ARRIVAL:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::cwm34::cwm34:

SO FOR THIS REASON IM ASKING UR EXPERIENCES AND DETAILS WHAT ARE THOSE HOTELS THAT ARE NEAR IN NAIA TERMINAL 1..................JUST AT LEAST 15 MINUTES TO RIDE OR GOOD IF JUST WALKING DISTANCES....................PLS HELP ME HERE THIS WAY:Brick:

I WILL WAIT:xxgrinning--00xx3:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

TC AND GOD BLESS:xxgrinning--00xx3:

RUTH

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 09:48
Airport hotel Rutch,there isnt one closer,come out of the arrivals,walk across the car-park for four minutes?You at the door,comfortable,clean,convenient :xxgrinning--00xx3: Congrats on the wedding,enjoy your hubbies trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.hotelmanilaairport.com/

rutchzzz143
17th June 2009, 09:52
wowww!!!!!!!! nice to hear you again here mr tawi2.................oh i had check ur sight............its great amazing place and its kinda good hotel....seems not that bad for room rates as well.............:cwm38::cwm38:

thanks tawi2

had u stayed for this hotels?

tc

ruth

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 09:55
I stayed at that hotel Ruth when I arrived at 11pm once,just wanted to get my head down before catching an early morning flight to Davao,as soon as I walked through customs I went across the carpark and had a room 10 minutes later,its the closest and most convenient :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rutchzzz143
17th June 2009, 10:01
alright thats good for you tawi2..........so same time for my partners arrival from england and mine from cebu very strange time around midnyt...........so thats enough to look for nearby hotels to rest off.............as by early morning we will be going to the BRIT embassy then by afternoon going to cebu...........phewwwww:cwm12:

so more questions...........what if we will not book for a hotel there the one you had told me.........we will just check in on time after our arrival.....would it be ok?

or really need to book in advanced.....beside we will just be staying there for 1 nyt...............just to rest for late time ................:doh:doh

and thanks by the way tawi2 for ur nice compliments likewise for u too.................god bless

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 10:05
I think you might actually be better off reserving a room Ruth,just in case,I didnt reserve and luckily they had a vacancy,but a reservation will give you peace of mind,you know 100% that you have your booking,otherwise you will have to get a taxi into Manila and because of the lateness the taxi-driver will charge you double or triple the normal fare :Erm: Are you flying into NAIA3 from cebu?

rutchzzz143
17th June 2009, 10:19
Yeah u have the point tawi2,beter to have the reservation for its sure.....besides i see they have free airport pick up.....sounds good for a late comers from the airport......ryt?

yes i will be arriving from domestic airport from cebu im not that sure if its terminal 3:)

though im going to terminal 1 from international arrival for my partner.

rutchzzz143
17th June 2009, 10:20
I think you might actually be better off reserving a room Ruth,just in case,I didnt reserve and luckily they had a vacancy,but a reservation will give you peace of mind,you know 100% that you have your booking,otherwise you will have to get a taxi into Manila and because of the lateness the taxi-driver will charge you double or triple the normal fare :Erm: Are you flying into NAIA3 from cebu?

and by the way how much did you paid there per night for ur stayed:furious3:

how many days are u there then?

great to have ur ideas now.............thanks:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 10:37
I cant remember how much I paid Ruth,Last time I was in Manila in march I paid I think it was 6500 in one hotel?That was my last night so I just wanted to get rid of pesos,the airport hotel is far cheaper,but it hasnt got a pool,though after the flight I wasnt particularly interested in a swim,maybe the room was 2000 pesos + or - :Erm: If your flying cebu pacific your probably going to land at NAIA3 as they are transfering all their flights there,its 6km from NAIA1,just get a taxi,dont wait for the free transfer bus even though it shuttles back and forth between the two terminals,its cramped,crowded,and squashed as everyone seems to stick 5 or 6 suitcases each in the aisles :icon_lol: I just checked those room rates for you,2500 including Pick-up,book online and get them to pick you up from NAIA3 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rutchzzz143
17th June 2009, 10:46
I cant remember how much I paid Ruth,Last time I was in Manila in march I paid I think it was 6500 in one hotel?That was my last night so I just wanted to get rid of pesos,the airport hotel is far cheaper,but it hasnt got a pool,though after the flight I wasnt particularly interested in a swim,maybe the room was 2000 pesos + or - :Erm: If your flying cebu pacific your probably going to land at NAIA3 as they are transfering all their flights there,its 6km from NAIA1,just get a taxi,dont wait for the free transfer bus even though it shuttles back and forth between the two terminals,its cramped,crowded,and squashed as everyone seems to stick 5 or 6 suitcases each in the aisles :icon_lol: I just checked those room rates for you,2500 including Pick-up,book online and get them to pick you up from NAIA3 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:AHHHHHH its ok.....so far as i see its Standard Rooms Php 2,500.00 with FREE airport pick-up
Superior Rooms Php 2,888.00................YAH its gonna be NAIA terminal 3 for me as from cebu via cebu pacific airline......besides dont not worry i dont need some1 to pick up me there heehehh as b4r i did going to terminal 1 i used up an airport shuttle band its great cost me 20ph going to the place.........:omg::icon_lol::icon_lol: so far if i used taxi they might be charging me more higher:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

its rare terminal 3 to 1 is quite far too....but its ok i will just enjoy my ride even if tiring hehehhee:cwm3::cwm3:

damn crowded in the waiting areas for the arrival as well...........:bigcry:
and i was embarrased b4r carrying two big suite case in my own........phheww so bad............:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::bigcry:

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 10:51
Ruth,I used that airport shuttle once,its funny,the lady at NAIA1 said "Please avail of our free airport shuttle to NAIA3"Thats cool,I got on,just outside NAIA1 the drivers friend came around for the fare :icon_lol: You were robbed,I think mine was 10 pesos,you should complain and ask for your refund :icon_lol: Theres talk of some form of interior transfer between terminals,shuttle-tunnel or something,but like I said,its just talk :icon_lol: Enjoy your trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rutchzzz143
17th June 2009, 11:05
[yeah thats cool......at least last time i got the cheapest fare i did in manila.....w/c was the shuttle transfer........so for me its fine.....let me do it next time again if i can avail one hahahahahhaaa.....................but more things i learned in manila b4r so next time i have to be on eye nicely esp taxi fare seems all are like crocodile biters hahahaha they will charged you big fare ...............so next time take it for metered taxi as they cant relayed on next time........................:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 11:10
The same as when I get in a taxi at Mactan and ask to be taken to Fuente,my first words always..........."Metro dong/nong" :icon_lol:

rutchzzz143
17th June 2009, 11:21
The same as when I get in a taxi at Mactan and ask to be taken to Fuente,my first words always..........."Metro dong/nong" :icon_lol:

hahahah why you often did to go straight to metro ?wat will u do there.....and emmmmmmmm yeah good u called them nong/dong:BouncyHappy::icon_lol::icon_lol:

but same advised just do it by metered taxi ok:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
17th June 2009, 11:55
Please allow me to share my thoughts:

Ruth,
I think it's best to phone the hotel first before you fly to Manila.
Why?
1) You will be able to prebook/reserve the room. Thus, they will expect your arrival and saving you the hassle of finding hotels when you get there.
2) They can pick you up at the airport upon your arrival from Davao. They will help you carry your luggages/bags etc. Saving you from worries of finding a cab when you get there (as some can also be such a crocodile as you've said)
3) You can stay in your hotel room until you fetch your fiance (at midnight/before midnight). You will be able to rest after your early Davao trip. Leave your bags behind. Change your clothes, Take a shower, Eat breakfast/lunch/dinner or go to a nearby mall and unwind while you wait etc etc... Just inform the front desk that you need to pick up your fiance at a certain time.
4) ... (so plenty to enumerate the advantages)

I hope all things will be well and enjoy your holiday with your fiance!

Cheers!

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 11:58
Jayzee,once she actually books into that place she can drop her bags and walk over the car park to the arrivals at NAIA1 very,very close and very,very convenient :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
17th June 2009, 12:13
Jayzee,once she actually books into that place she can drop her bags and walk over the car park to the arrivals at NAIA1 very,very close and very,very convenient :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lol Jayzee i thought it's pronounced as JayZed here (UK English hahaha):xxgrinning--00xx3:. (Zee - American English lol)

Right mate! hehe thanks. But if you were Ruth's fiance would you want your girl to walk alone at night? :D Manila is pretty dangerous place hehe (plus she is fit:rolleyes:)... SAFETY!!!!!! hahaha :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo::D:D

Sophie
17th June 2009, 12:19

Wow, nice new name for zobel - jayzee :) i like the sound of that :xxgrinning--00xx3::D
reminds me of jay-z the rapper :D :D

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 12:20
Yeah,I get what your saying,but its a straight line of sight out of the hotel and your virtually at the arrivals it really is that close :xxgrinning--00xx3: I thought I better put Jayzee because while its american english its also pinoy english :icon_lol: She is very pretty :icon_lol: Is that fit :Erm: We are just saying you look very nice ruth :xxgrinning--00xx3:Its a compliment :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
17th June 2009, 12:25
Yeah,I get what your saying,but its a straight line of sight out of the hotel and your virtually at the arrivals it really is that close :xxgrinning--00xx3: I thought I better put Jayzee because while its american english its also pinoy english :icon_lol: She is very pretty :icon_lol: Is that fit :Erm: We are just saying you look very nice ruth :xxgrinning--00xx3:Its a compliment :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yeaha FIT lol UK ENGLISH hahaha... :xxgrinning--00xx3: I am learning lots of slangs here hehe yet I still don't have that bloodybritizaccent hahaha... :D:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3::Erm:

Jay&Zobel
17th June 2009, 12:27
Wow, nice new name for zobel - jayzee :) i like the sound of that :xxgrinning--00xx3::D
reminds me of jay-z the rapper :D :D

yep hehe the rapper lol hope not a wrapper :icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: I am random again lol... booooooooooooorrreeeeeeeeeeeeddddd hahahaha

Tawi2
17th June 2009, 12:33
Yeah,when you said "She is fit" I thought you were wondering if she was capable of walking across the car park without getting out of breath :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
17th June 2009, 12:53
Yeah,when you said "She is fit" I thought you were wondering if she was capable of walking across the car park without getting out of breath :icon_lol:

Hehehe can do also hahaha... I remembered (not bragging) lol... I heard my Jay's cousin whispered to him "Your fiancee is fit.' When she left, I said to Jay "Hmmm... and why would she think that I'm not healthy!! I don't have any illnesses or something!..." hahaha :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Jay just laughed hahaha...

P.S.
Please bear with me. I am bored lol:doh:cwm24:

rutchzzz143
17th June 2009, 14:21
very nice conversation to both of you zobel and tawi2

sound funny and a bit interisting............well as wat matters i can do i will do my best..............thanks zobel for ur addional info

we all guys........have a good health and be happyyyy:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

rutchzzz143
17th June 2009, 14:24

yeah a bit scary walking alone in manila..otherwise i am kinda brave to do my best heheheheh.....................thanks for nice compliments always tawi2

i apreciated ur ways too...............:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
17th June 2009, 14:55
yeah a bit scary walking alone in manila..otherwise i am kinda brave to do my best heheheh

If you're bf is getting off in terminal 1, you can just go to the airport earlier so you don't have to walk late from the airport hotel
There's a waiting area there and you only need to pay 32+ pesos and you can proceed upstairs where you can find a coffee shop...
so you can just sit and sip some hot coffee while waiting for your bf's arrival....:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

rutchzzz143
18th June 2009, 02:47
If you're bf is getting off in terminal 1, you can just go to the airport earlier so you don't have to walk late from the airport hotel
There's a waiting area there and you only need to pay 32+ pesos and you can proceed upstairs where you can find a coffee shop...
so you can just sit and sip some hot coffee while waiting for your bf's arrival....:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Yes Sophie:):):)he is arriving late in NAIA 1 by august 2 exactly he might be out in the airport around midnyt as it have a lot of check point for him as internationaly coming from and of course waiting the baggage takes time as well:Erm::Erm:

so far i will be flighting from cebu so i will be arriving to NAIA 3 w/ i have to think i may choose an early flights can be around 5-7 pm time sched for arrivingin manila.........for i will not really feel the strange time traveling to NAIA 1:yikes::yikes:........................I had been there b4r sophie for the said place ur refering too............i used to get paid for the waiting area its entrance last time was 35ph im not that sure next time how much then...........and yes im so infavor of ur ideas...........i may have to wait earlier there and have a set can be down or upstair...........i will be bringing some book for me for i will not be bored.......have some coffee in...................:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks sophie.....till next time

tc and god bless

mwuahhhh!!!!!:):)

rutchzzz143
20th June 2009, 04:13
Hello to all again:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

I just want to clarify were we can exchange version for the CNI of smith that he will be bringing from the UK..............were in manila is it the embassy or in the vfs@axa building were i applied for a visa b4r?

or if in the embassy in manila is it the british embassy being there in manila? or philippine embassy alone....?

cos its better if we will do the exchanging of version here in cebu consulate but the incharged w/c is Mrs. Moya will be going for holidays when smith is coming by august till september..............spot it what a coinsidence too.....lol:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

so beter choice will make this in manila the day after he will be arriving then we will be going to cebu straight.....................good holidays w/ us............

see you all frnds...............

tc and god bless

empott
20th June 2009, 06:22
I just want to clarify were we can exchange version for the CNI of smith that he will be bringing from the UK..............were in manila is it the embassy or in the vfs@axa building were i applied for a visa b4r?

or if in the embassy in manila is it the british embassy being there in manila? or philippine embassy alone....? ...

Do it in the British Embassy in Manila. Here is the address:

British Embassy
120 Upper McKinley Road
McKinley Hill
Taguig City 1634

rutchzzz143
20th June 2009, 06:30
Do it in the British Embassy in Manila. Here is the address:

British Embassy
120 Upper McKinley Road
McKinley Hill
Taguig City 1634

yesssssssss thanks empott........for the details

i know about this but i just wat to make sure
hurray

god bless

rutchzzz143
28th June 2009, 11:33
yesssssssss thanks empott........for the details

i know about this but i just wat to make sure
hurray

god bless

:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:HOW FAR IS NAIA GOING TO THIS ADDRESS STATED ABOVE...................WOULD IT BE MORE THAN 2 HOURS TO REACH AT BRITISH EMBASSY AS IN TAGUIG?????????????????

EMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sophie
28th June 2009, 11:46
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:HOW FAR IS NAIA GOING TO THIS ADDRESS STATED ABOVE...................WOULD IT BE MORE THAN 2 HOURS TO REACH AT BRITISH EMBASSY AS IN TAGUIG?????????????????

EMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

hi rutch, mostly its just within an hour specially if traffic is good, but don't count on it
we know how terrible the traffic is in the metro, so i suggest you allot 2 hours for your travel time from naia to embassy....
that way, you are sure to be there on time or even earlier, after all, its better to be too early than too late......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rusty
28th June 2009, 12:21
For your information, the embassy opening times

Monday-Friday: 07:45am-12:00nn - for Consular assistance, submission of British Passport applications, Certificates of No Impediment (CNI), Birth Registrations and Notarial Services.

Monday-Thursday: 02:30pm-03:30pm - for collection of British passports, CNIs and Birth Registrations only.

rutchzzz143
28th June 2009, 14:01
For your information, the embassy opening times

Monday-Friday: 07:45am-12:00nn - for Consular assistance, submission of British Passport applications, Certificates of No Impediment (CNI), Birth Registrations and Notarial Services.

Monday-Thursday: 02:30pm-03:30pm - for collection of British passports, CNIs and Birth Registrations only.

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:JUST WANT TO CLARIFY EVERYTHING............EMMMMMMMM

AS I SEE IN THE SITE.............www.british-filipino.com

THAT THIS IS THE ADDRESS OF THE BRISITISH EMBASSY

The British Embassy Floor 15-17 L V Locsin Building 6752 Ayala Avenue Corner Makati Avenue 1226 Makati City Metro Manila Philippines:Brick::Brick:

so w/c is ryt of these too.some says it is in the

British Embassy
120 Upper McKinley Road
McKinley Hill
Taguig City 1634

huhuhu w/c of the two are right places for us to go for our CNI exchange.....emmmmmm confused here guys.................

plss helppppppppppp:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

darren-b
29th June 2009, 08:14
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:JUST WANT TO CLARIFY EVERYTHING............EMMMMMMMM

AS I SEE IN THE SITE.............www.british-filipino.com

THAT THIS IS THE ADDRESS OF THE BRISITISH EMBASSY

The British Embassy Floor 15-17 L V Locsin Building 6752 Ayala Avenue Corner Makati Avenue 1226 Makati City Metro Manila Philippines:Brick::Brick:

so w/c is ryt of these too.some says it is in the

British Embassy
120 Upper McKinley Road
McKinley Hill
Taguig City 1634

huhuhu w/c of the two are right places for us to go for our CNI exchange.....emmmmmm confused here guys.................

plss helppppppppppp:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

You should go to McKinley Hill, Taguig City - the British Embassy moved from Makati Avenue a while back.

Like anything you see on the Internet on 'unofficial' web sites (even ones as good as british-filipino) you always should double check the information with official sources as the unofficial sources can get out of date.

Dee31
29th June 2009, 11:07
Hello Rutch. If I may add, i know how you feel. I too had those dilemma. I recently got married last 3rd of May. So I used to have the same questions too. I just wanna share my experiences...

Just before hubby arrived. I have to get all the necessary requirements. First thing is my cenomar. It takes about 2wks processing time. My husband arrived at around 8pm saturday. At early monday morning, we arrived at exactly 7:45am at the british embassy. It took us about an hour to get there. We hired a van that cost us 2k php for that day with a driver that travel within metro manila- bacoor. That's from bacoor to 'the fort' in taguig where the british embassy resides. Pls bring your id and your cenomar, and your bf's CNI, and his passport, the interviewer may ask that to both of you. We were escorted to the main building and was interviewed both briefly. We were asked to wait for an hour, but we got the certificate within 30mins only. So we headed straight to the local municipality and submitted the requirements for our marraige license application. Hope this helps... do keep us updated. Cheers. xx

rutchzzz143
30th June 2009, 15:58
You should go to McKinley Hill, Taguig City - the British Embassy moved from Makati Avenue a while back.

Like anything you see on the Internet on 'unofficial' web sites (even ones as good as british-filipino) you always should double check the information with official sources as the unofficial sources can get out of date.

yes darren thanks for that advices...........but im just want to make sure for each details i got and knews........b4r i get into the wrong foot.................so if my fiancee has already his CNI issued from the UK............so when he arrive here in the phil he will have to make an exchange version in British Embassy in Manila as in ...in Taguig..................so how many hours or days can we expect to have the exchange version of the CNI locally????????????can we have this as of same day?

xxxxx

best regrds

ruth and smith

rutchzzz143
30th June 2009, 16:09
Hello Rutch. If I may add, i know how you feel. I too had those dilemma. I recently got married last 3rd of May. So I used to have the same questions too. I just wanna share my experiences...

Just before hubby arrived. I have to get all the necessary requirements. First thing is my cenomar. It takes about 2wks processing time. My husband arrived at around 8pm saturday. At early monday morning, we arrived at exactly 7:45am at the british embassy. It took us about an hour to get there. We hired a van that cost us 2k php for that day with a driver that travel within metro manila- bacoor. That's from bacoor to 'the fort' in taguig where the british embassy resides. Pls bring your id and your cenomar, and your bf's CNI, and his passport, the interviewer may ask that to both of you. We were escorted to the main building and was interviewed both briefly. We were asked to wait for an hour, but we got the certificate within 30mins only. So we headed straight to the local municipality and submitted the requirements for our marraige license application. Hope this helps... do keep us updated. Cheers. xx

Hiya dee,thanks for sharing your experiences to me ,Im so glad to know and listen for some of them...............:xxgrinning--00xx3:those matters is also what we are expecting soon......hope thats how it was quick like yours......no bad dilleme we hope for:cwm38::cwm38:My hubby applied for his CNI at last month in the UK so to be issued middle of this month July..........as he is coming by August 2 though he will be arriving late so i have to wait him in NAIA 1 around 11pm.........so by the next day we will be going so far to British embassy to have our CNI exchange version locally..so we are expecting for this to have upront for maybe at least 1 hour waiting.................:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:so regrding to the CENOMAR............i have already mine and to my fiancee as the registral ask me to have this cos this are needed to apply for a marriage license............so thats it i got for him and for me for at least in case soon if he will be ask to have or not well i can have to present than till last minute for nothing....just want to be prepare.........so had you got one for ur fiancee for his CENOMAR too?????????:yikes:surely i will bring my requirements needed to have the CNI exchange of my partner................so later we will be applying for our marriage license in my municipal hall/registral as the area is there for where we are intended to marry....so 1o days posting and waiting anyway upon issue it will be valid for 120 days i guess.................:):)

ok dee

best regrds

hope to hear you more

and thanks too much

regrds

ruth and graham

adam&chryss
30th June 2009, 20:26
yes darren thanks for that advices...........but im just want to make sure for each details i got and knews........b4r i get into the wrong foot.................so if my fiancee has already his CNI issued from the UK............so when he arrive here in the phil he will have to make an exchange version in British Embassy in Manila as in ...in Taguig..................so how many hours or days can we expect to have the exchange version of the CNI locally????????????can we have this as of same day?

xxxxx

best regrds

ruth and smith

The CNI will be converted while you wait. I think its about p5000 but i`m not sure, cant remember that far back!

estherboaz
30th June 2009, 20:36
yeah.just prepare 5000 for the fee.

rutchzzz143
1st July 2009, 07:10
The CNI will be converted while you wait. I think its about p5000 but i`m not sure, cant remember that far back!

ohh really i thought its just 35 pounds.....................

well just to be out of conflications we must be ready too...........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanksssss............

rusty
1st July 2009, 08:00
Check the embassy website for latest exchange rates and fees

At the moment the cost of the CNI is £63 with an exchange rate of £1=P82, therefore fee is 5,166

trader dave
1st July 2009, 16:41
also remember BRITISH public holidays our embassy is shut :omg: and must wear suitable clothing to go inside no shorts vests ect i took a pair of shoes with me when i went there but smart sandells were acceptable and its very cold inside for a pilipina bring a cardigan :icon_lol::icon_lol::NoNo::NoNo:

acs
1st July 2009, 20:15
Hallo rutchzzz143 this is the old address of the British Embassy Floor 15-17 L V Locsin Building 6752 Ayala Avenue Corner Makati Avenue 1226 Makati City Metro Manila Philippines , They are in their new address which is British Embassy 120 Upper McKinley Road McKinley Hill Taguig City 1634 Philippines. You can have the uk cni of your fiance be converted to the local cni there in no time at all. Dont forget to make your fiance bring his birth certificate and passport as well as bring also your cenomar. The (Certificate of No Impediment) CNI of your fiance is his version of your cenomar. Its a proof of his singleness. Good luck on your wedding soon. Au au Inday.

rutchzzz143
2nd July 2009, 07:19
Hallo rutchzzz143 this is the old address of the British Embassy Floor 15-17 L V Locsin Building 6752 Ayala Avenue Corner Makati Avenue 1226 Makati City Metro Manila Philippines , They are in their new address which is British Embassy 120 Upper McKinley Road McKinley Hill Taguig City 1634 Philippines. You can have the uk cni of your fiance be converted to the local cni there in no time at all. Dont forget to make your fiance bring his birth certificate and passport as well as bring also your cenomar. The (Certificate of No Impediment) CNI of your fiance is his version of your cenomar. Its a proof of his singleness. Good luck on your wedding soon. Au au Inday.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:ok thanks acs.............

au au sad dha

byeeeeeeeee

rutchzzz143
2nd July 2009, 07:35
:):):):):):):):)HI TO ALL:):):):):):):)

IN REGARDS TO MY FRIEND MARICAR WHO WAS MARRIED HERE IN THE PHILLIPINES THIS YEAR TO A MAN FROM NETHERLANDS...........NAME FRANK ROBERT SMITH<DUTCH>...........EMM SAME FAMILY NAME TO MY HUBBY TO E TOO......

WELL MARICAR IS PLANNING TO COME IN NETHERLANDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THIS YEAR WITH THE USE OF A TOURIST VISA.................

SO.............SHE ASK ME FOR SOME ADVICES SINCE SHE ISNT A MEMBER IN ANY FORUM UNLIKE ME I AM HERE.....SO I SUGGEST TO POST THIS PROBLEMS TO HEAR AS I AM NOT SURE YET IF NETHERLANDS WOULD HAVE SAME RULES TO ENGLAND AS THEY ARE BOTH EUROPE COUNTRIES...RIGHT?

TOURIST VISA to netherlandsQUESTIONS.............

1.WHATS ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET THERE
2.HOW LONG WOULD THA VISA PROCESSING TAKES..IS IT BELOW 45 DAYS?
3.IS THERE A POSSIBILTIES IT WILL BE GRANTED OR DENIED FOR ENTRY?
4.IF GRANTED ,HOW MANY MONTHS WILL EACH VISIT TAKES..STILL 6 MONTHS?
5.IS THERe ANY MULTIPLE ENTRY AVAILABLE?
6.CAN A TOURIST VISA EXTENDABLE
7.HOW MUCH WOULD BE THE PROCESSING FEE FOR THIS

WELL ANYBODY CAN GIVE ME A WEBSITE FOR THIS

HOPE TO HEAR YOU SOON

Florge
2nd July 2009, 11:30
Hi Ruth,

Please refer to this site re query on Netherlands visa: http://www.netherlandsembassy.ph/new/index.php

rutchzzz143
2nd July 2009, 12:29
Hi Ruth,

Please refer to this site re query on Netherlands visa: http://www.netherlandsembassy.ph/new/index.php

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:thanks for the info florge............sounds great although my frnd doesnt understand dutch languages yet as well as i:doh:doh

so its might be more confusing to her reading the site...anymore site that are basic in english........................:Help1::Help1:

any suggestion more...................plssssssss:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

ruth's concerned to my frnd..........marie