PDA

View Full Version : love conquers all.

kenny
26th April 2009, 06:10
Hi! Everyone!Im Arl.Im Ken's Fiancee.I am here in the Philippines right now.I am currently studying, a Massage course(short).

Ive first met him here last December 29,2008,here in Naia Airport.(Although we have known each other for almost a year via internet,chats,phone calls.)Our stories started here.:)I was smitten to him,i felt ive known him for so long.i felt that he was my soulmate.:love18:i dont feel any bad feelings towards him.I just follow my heart.And the most exciting part of my life"this is the moment" I introduced him to my family.(with scrutinizing moments).It seems, my family like him.They say that he was: easy to get along with,mabait,marunong makisama,palangiti. at mabait sa bata.(kids loved him).And Needless to say,they have seen how much we loved each other.He gave me a ring.I am Engaged!:4:I thanked God ive found him.

I have now the Certificate of no marriage(cenomar).i got this last november 2008.Do i need to authenticate this or be have a red ribbon, as they say.(i dont know if its the right term for this)together with my birth certificate?here in our department of foreign affairs(DFA MANILA).Before,we have planned to get married here.And he sent me also his' Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage'.Is it also renewable?Im confused.Pls.give me advice.

Also,Is it true that embassies like U.K.prefers the new passport(maroon) instead of green passport though it is not yet expired.

Please advise.It is greatly appreciated your immediate response.

Thank you very much!Mabuhay!

Mahal ko kayong lahat!

Its me,

Arl-the black beauty

kimmi
26th April 2009, 09:30
hi Arl, welcome to the forum..

congratulations with ur engagement,I am so happy for both of u..

with regards to ur question about CENOMAR, I dont think there will still a need to authenticate that or have it red ribbon..did u get it at NSO?

where did u plan to get married now? still in the Philippines or in the UK?

with regards to ur passport, u can still use the green one as long as it is not yet expired..

Goodluck and wishing u and Kenny all the best..:)

Sconnie
26th April 2009, 09:54
Hi Arl and welcome,

One thing Kimmi missed is : his Certificate of No Impediment, you have to take this to the embassy to have it converted to a Philippine version.

CERTIFICATE OF NO IMPEDIMENT

If you are a British Citizen and wish to marry in the Philippines, the local authorities require that you produce a document from this Embassy to the effect that you are free to marry. This is known as a Certificate of No Impediment (CNI).

If your marriage is to be performed in the Philippines, the Consular Section of the British Embassy can issue a CNI acceptable to the Philippine authorities. This can be done on the day you apply if you can produce a CNI issued by your local Registrar of Marriages in the United Kingdom. (The Registrar will require you to appear personally before him and your Notice of Marriage will have to be posted on his notice board for 22 days before he can issue a CNI). Please note that a CNI issued in the United Kingdom should be presented to this Embassy within 3 months of it being issued.

Tiggers0608
26th April 2009, 10:09
Hi welcome to the forum,

i think kimmi and sconnie already answered ur question regarding cenomar and BC and CONI.

regarding your passport if ur using a green phil passport as long as its not expired and still 6 months valid before ur travel thats fine, but if its less than 6 months just better get the new one the maroon phil passport before you apply for a visa.

good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
26th April 2009, 10:21
hiya!welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:'all the best to both of u'.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

tiN
26th April 2009, 10:24
Welcome to the forum.. :Hellooo:

All the best for you and Kenny :)

kenny
26th April 2009, 11:59
Hi! Everyone.

I am natural citizen- a native born here in the Philippines.As long as we accomplished all the visa requirements, we will apply for a fiancee visa here.
Hopefully, it will be successful.:)

With regards, to my green passport,it will expired on August 2011.Still have validity period of two (2) years..Kenny and I, are planning to get married in U.K.(depending on or when the visa are granted).

Ive just got the authenticated Birth certificate and Certificate of no marriage(Cenomar) here in NSO, Philippines.So it means that the Cenomar does not need to renew here?i had it last November 2008.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

To all! I will definitely heed your advice.Thank you for the ideas,info.and thought.Its well appreciated!:BouncyHappy::

Mabuhay kayong lahat!

Ken&Arl-2009

kenny
26th April 2009, 17:15
Hi! Everyone!Im Arl.Im Ken's Fiancee.I am here in the Philippines right now.I am currently studying, a Massage course(short).

Ive first met him here last December 29,2008,here in Naia Airport.(Although we have known each other for almost a year via internet,chats,phone calls.)Our stories started here.:)I was smitten to him,i felt ive known him for so long.i felt that he was my soulmate.:love18:i dont feel any bad feelings towards him.I just follow my heart.And the most exciting part of my life"this is the moment" I introduced him to my family.(with scrutinizing moments).It seems, my family like him.They say that he was: easy to get along with,mabait,marunong makisama,palangiti. at mabait sa bata.(kids loved him).And Needless to say,they have seen how much we loved each other.He gave me a ring.I am Engaged!:4:I thanked God ive found him.

I have now the Certificate of no marriage(cenomar).i got this last november 2008.Do i need to authenticate this or be have a red ribbon, as they say.(i dont know if its the right term for this)together with my birth certificate?here in our department of foreign affairs(DFA MANILA).Before,we have planned to get married here.And he sent me also his' Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage'.Is it also renewable?Im confused.Pls.give me advice.

Also,Is it true that embassies like U.K.prefers the new passport(maroon) instead of green passport though it is not yet expired.

Please advise.It is greatly appreciated your immediate response.

Thank you very much!Mabuhay!

Mahal ko kayong lahat!

Its me,

Arl-the black beauty

...You dont need my heart..You have already my soul.:love:

kenny
26th April 2009, 17:32
Hi!kimmi.

Thanks for the wonderful advice.I will take it from you.

God bless!

Ken&Arl

kenny
26th April 2009, 17:35
Hi! Scoonie,

It would be helpful for me.

Stay cool!

kenny
26th April 2009, 17:40
Hi! tiggers0608,

Now,i knew what will be the next thing to do,without any confusion.

Salamat!

Ken&Arl

kenny
26th April 2009, 17:43
Hi! tin,

Thanks...

So nice to be connected!

kenny
26th April 2009, 17:48
Hi! Ana,

Simple yet meaningful message.Thanks.

God bless!

Ken&Arl

rayofLight
1st May 2009, 15:38
you don't have to be worried kenn, coz the people inside the VFS are all accomodating...

jencha8569
2nd May 2009, 13:14
Hi! Everyone.

I am natural citizen- a native born here in the Philippines.As long as we accomplished all the visa requirements, we will apply for a fiancee visa here.
Hopefully, it will be successful.:)

With regards, to my green passport,it will expired on August 2011.Still have validity period of two (2) years..Kenny and I, are planning to get married in U.K.(depending on or when the visa are granted).

Ive just got the authenticated Birth certificate and Certificate of no marriage(Cenomar) here in NSO, Philippines.So it means that the Cenomar does not need to renew here?i had it last November 2008.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

To all! I will definitely heed your advice.Thank you for the ideas,info.and thought.Its well appreciated!:BouncyHappy::

Mabuhay kayong lahat!

Ken&Arl-2009

As far as i know Arl the cenomar is valid for 6 mos. only, so what
you have will be expiring soon i suggest you get a new one again
just same process. fill up the form, submit, pay then wait for it
to be released.

good luck on ur journey keep as posted:)