PDA

View Full Version : Glorious Sun!

Jay&Zobel
27th April 2009, 15:02
What happened, where did the SUN go? Now hailstones?! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

bornatbirth
27th April 2009, 15:07
rain and windy cold too,my wife hasnt left the house today :icon_lol:

i want her to get use to it,she cant stay in the house forever because when she needs go out it will rain some time.

the sooner she gets use to it the better :Erm:

tiN
27th April 2009, 15:14
What happened, where did the SUN go? Now hailstones?! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

adam&chryss
27th April 2009, 15:17
:bigcry: makes my stitches more painful when it's cold like this :bigcry:

Jay&Zobel
27th April 2009, 15:23
:bigcry: makes my stitches more painful when it's cold like this :bigcry:

OOOOoooohhhhnoes!!! :NoNo: good thing you did not give birth at winter time hehe, could be worse :D How's baby?

Take care

xx

adam&chryss
27th April 2009, 15:36
OOOOoooohhhhnoes!!! :NoNo: good thing you did not give birth at winter time hehe, could be worse :D How's baby?

Take care

xx

he's doing well, feeding alot. a nurse just visited us earlier and now he weighs 10lbs.
how r u feeling? and ur baby aswell? :)

Mrs Daddy
27th April 2009, 17:26
oh dear:)

Arthur Little
27th April 2009, 18:24

Ah, it's the same up HERE [minus the hailstones]. Brings to mind an old Scots' saying: "Ne'er cast a cloot (protective clothing) till Miay (May) be oot ... !". :icon_lol:

kimmi
27th April 2009, 18:26
Ah, it's the same up HERE [minus the hailstones]. Brings to mind an old Scots' saying: "Ne'er cast a cloot (protective clothing) till Miay (May) be oot ... !". :icon_lol:

oh aye, that's what hubby used to tell me..:doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
27th April 2009, 18:41
D'you think it's maybe all the tears being shed by members that're exacerbating the wetness?

Tawi2
27th April 2009, 18:53
Overcast skies,and short bursts of heavy rain in sunny surrey today :NoNo:

Arthur Little
27th April 2009, 18:54
:omg: As I type, my good lady is out in the garden planting cuttings kindly given to us by friends yesterday. I've repeatedly implored her to come into the house, but alas my pleas will continue to "fall on deaf ears" :NoNo: until the job is finished! :doh

I guess that's what comes from being married to an 'Agriculturalist' ... [sigh of resignation]

Jay&Zobel
27th April 2009, 19:38
he's doing well, feeding alot. a nurse just visited us earlier and now he weighs 10lbs.
how r u feeling? and ur baby aswell? :)

Same where Chryss, a health visitor came by today.
What was his weight before?

I am doing great thanks and very mobile now. Baby was 5.13lbs when he was born and now he is 6.12 1/2 lbs :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: he is definitely growing!

:):):):):):)

D'you think it's maybe all the tears being shed by members that're exacerbating the wetness?

Maybe hehe...
Anyway, I've seen the pixes that Tin uploaded earlier :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: What a happy gathering!

ANDRES25
27th April 2009, 23:10
It was a horrible day for me today! It's my first time to go out alone, my husband took me to community learning centre today for a maths course, and it was just drizzling then. We agreed that I'll take the bus back to our house. At the end of my class, it was pissing down and was so windy and cold. I didn't have an umbrella with me so I got so wet going to the bus stop. I had to wait for 15 mins for the bus going to ipswich town centre then went straight ahead to buttermarket bus station. I've been there waiting for hours , wet and shivering bcoz of cold but there seemed to be no bus to claydon at ALL!!! I was so pissed off and I had no choice but to call and wake up my husband and ask him to pick me up. Turned out he got caught in a very bad traffic coming to Ipswich so I had to wait for another 30-45 minutes for him in the cold. One of the worst days of my life but very pleased to see my knight in shining armor come to my rescue.
While in the car my husband broke the bad news that the learning centre called and told him that I can't come tomorrow for another free class because i haven't lived here yet for a year or so...

Arthur Little
28th April 2009, 01:48
Referring first, to Jay & Zobel's quotation in response to adam & chryss:

Fantastic news from both couples regarding their respective offspring!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

AND

Secondly, to Zobel's comments regarding tiN's dinner party, at which Myrna and I had the pleasure of being guests:

Great food, :BouncyHappy: great company :BouncyHappy: and great photos; :BouncyHappy: indeed, a very :BouncyHappy: happy occasion!

Florge
28th April 2009, 04:43
oh well... it's still officially summer here... and yet, it's raining and a storm might be coming as well.... this is what they call climate change... scary!!!

now for hailstones? Zobel! you're scaring me... can i survive the weather there? Oh Love! LOL

adam&chryss
28th April 2009, 11:15
Same where Chryss, a health visitor came by today.
What was his weight before?

I am doing great thanks and very mobile now. Baby was 5.13lbs when he was born and now he is 6.12 1/2 lbs :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: he is definitely growing!

:):):):):):)

he was 9.2lbs. glad u'r feeling ok.. well me still can't do much. my stitches are healing but i feel uncomfortable specially at the upper part of my :censored:, seems like it's falling out evrytime i'm sitting or standing.
so i don't suggest forceps delivery :NoNo:, rather have an emergency C-section. if i could just turn back time i wish i just had CS.
but glad Isaac is doing well :)

Jay&Zobel
28th April 2009, 14:13
It was a horrible day for me today! ...
One of the worst days of my life but very pleased to see my knight in shining armor come to my rescue.
...broke the bad news that the learning centre called and told him that I can't come tomorrow for another free class because i haven't lived here yet for a year or so...

Oh dear! that's tough but good thing your prince was there to the rescue...

One of the things that arent so nice here is the WEATHER!!! Now I am missing the SUN more!

Sad about the driving thing... Do you have a Philippine international driver's license? http://www.philembassy-uk.org/default.asp?iID=LIILE

Hope things will be well with your Math course classes...

Referring first, to Jay & Zobel's quotation in response to adam & chryss:

Fantastic news from both couples regarding their respective offspring!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

AND

Secondly, to Zobel's comments regarding tiN's dinner party, at which Myrna and I had the pleasure of being guests:

Great food, :BouncyHappy: great company :BouncyHappy: and great photos; :BouncyHappy: indeed, a very :BouncyHappy: happy occasion!

Thanks Arthur!

I guess everyone was pleased... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Who's going to have a dinner party soon? Can we invite ouselves too? hahhaa

oh well... it's still officially summer here... and yet, it's raining and a storm might be coming as well.... this is what they call climate change... scary!!!

now for hailstones? Zobel! you're scaring me... can i survive the weather there? Oh Love! LOL

Lol, you will be alright! You like the rain, right? (minus the hailstones):D:D

he was 9.2lbs. glad u'r feeling ok.. well me still can't do much. my stitches are healing but i feel uncomfortable specially at the upper part of my :censored:, seems like it's falling out evrytime i'm sitting or standing.
so i don't suggest forceps delivery :NoNo:, rather have an emergency C-section. if i could just turn back time i wish i just had CS.
but glad Isaac is doing well :)

Wow, he has grown so fast!

Sad to hear about your pains... worry not it will soon be completely healed... Take care and have a lot of rests :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

empott
29th April 2009, 03:59
he was 9.2lbs... so i don't suggest forceps delivery :NoNo:, rather have an emergency C-section. if i could just turn back time i wish i just had CS...

:omg: 9.2lbs and not CS?!!! That was hard, Chryss! Hope you get well soon.

adam&chryss
29th April 2009, 09:24
:omg: 9.2lbs and not CS?!!! That was hard, Chryss! Hope you get well soon.

thanks! goodluck to ur application! :)

adam&chryss
29th April 2009, 09:26
Wow, he has grown so fast!

Sad to hear about your pains... worry not it will soon be completely healed... Take care and have a lot of rests :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

well always feeding him... every 2 hrs he wakes up just to be fed then back to sleep again :)
take care too! and a snuggle to ur baby Hiro :)

misscarie
29th April 2009, 09:48
The Glorious Sun is Back !!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Have a nice day to all :Hellooo:

I'm off for my check up :cwm34: ta.

Arthur Little
29th April 2009, 13:03

Have a nice day to all :Hellooo:

I'm off for my check up :cwm34: ta.

1. What time did YOU get up? :icon_lol:

2. Warm wishes from a cauld an' breezy Scotia and a'rabest for your check up. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
29th April 2009, 13:16
:D
1. What time did YOU get up? :icon_lol:

2. Warm wishes from a cauld an' breezy Scotia and a'rabest for your check up. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

1. I get up at 9:15am 1 hour b4 my inlaws arrived to pick me up (thanx to my alarm clock :icon_lol:)

2.warm wishes to you too from warrington :D

Jay&Zobel
29th April 2009, 16:56

:cwm34: ta.

But til when? :Erm::Erm::Erm::D

Pepe n Pilar
1st May 2009, 17:48
It was a horrible day for me today! It's my first time to go out alone, my husband took me to community learning centre today for a maths course, and it was just drizzling then. We agreed that I'll take the bus back to our house. At the end of my class, it was pissing down and was so windy and cold. I didn't have an umbrella with me so I got so wet going to the bus stop. I had to wait for 15 mins for the bus going to ipswich town centre then went straight ahead to buttermarket bus station. I've been there waiting for hours , wet and shivering bcoz of cold but there seemed to be no bus to claydon at ALL!!! I was so pissed off and I had no choice but to call and wake up my husband and ask him to pick me up. Turned out he got caught in a very bad traffic coming to Ipswich so I had to wait for another 30-45 minutes for him in the cold. One of the worst days of my life but very pleased to see my knight in shining armor come to my rescue.
While in the car my husband broke the bad news that the learning centre called and told him that I can't come tomorrow for another free class because i haven't lived here yet for a year or so...

Hi Andres25, There are free courses offered in the Learning Center but those who can avail of these must be a UK citizen, EU national or have Indefinite Leave to Remain, and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years. No previous qualifications required.