PDA

View Full Version : How True.......

Sophie
29th April 2009, 16:10
"When a MAN says NO, that's the END of discussion but when a WOMAN says NO, that's the BEGINNING of a negotiation"

:Erm: Does this mean that women are really more complicated than men?:Erm: As for me, i guess when my man says no, that's the beginning of a fight :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
29th April 2009, 16:32
i guess thats true .....

when we go shopping my wife looks around and sees stuff i ask if she wants she says no,when she means yes :doh :icon_lol:

but does that apply to making love if she says no she means yes :Erm:

Jay&Zobel
29th April 2009, 16:36
i guess thats true .....

when we go shopping my wife looks around and sees stuff i ask if she wants she says no,when she means yes :doh :icon_lol:

There's always an exemption to the rule lol..:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Sophie
29th April 2009, 20:42
i guess thats true .....

SO YOU MEAN TO SAY IF YOU ASK YOUR WIFE IF SHE LOVES YOU AND SHE SAY YES, SHE ACTUALLY MEANS NO? :Erm: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

estherboaz
29th April 2009, 22:54
hahahahahaha.

nigel
1st May 2009, 21:23
When a woman wants sex she will have her legs open.

When a woman does not want sex she will have her legs closed, if men cannot understand this simple thing then put them in a padded cell and forget about them!:Brick:

Is that fair?:rolleyes:

pennybarry
2nd May 2009, 08:25
"When a MAN says NO, that's the END of discussion but when a WOMAN says NO, that's the BEGINNING of a negotiation"

:Erm: Does this mean that women are really more complicated than men?:Erm: As for me, i guess when my man says no, that's the beginning of a fight :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Depends upon the subject of discussion. My hubby's NO doesn't mean it is the end of discussion.

My NO is not always under negotiation.

When a woman wants sex she will have her legs open.

When a woman does not want sex she will have her legs closed, if men cannot understand this simple thing then put them in a padded cell and forget about them!:Brick:

Is that fair?:rolleyes:

Is that what they called typical married women's desease?:action-smiley-081:

trader dave
2nd May 2009, 08:32
MAYBE ??????????? means yes??????????????:Erm::Erm::doh