PDA

View Full Version : gift2pinas.com anyone tried their service before?

LadyJ
29th April 2009, 22:16
I just thought that i should share this to you guys in case you need it one day.

It was my mums bday yesterday. At 12:30pm (UK time) - 07:30pm (Phil time) my sister who currently in UK found the website called gifts2pinas.com from google.

My sister ordered one bucket of KFC with free delivery costs £20 and paid it through Paypal, she thought that they will deliver the KFC just after few hours she paid her order and it would be perfect for our mums surprise dinner.

After 1 hour of placing the order we phone the gifts2pinas.com for confirmation and we've been told that they can now only deliver the order before 1pm today. Then we said OK.

TOday, after having a bit of problem but then the issue has been solved the KFC has been delivered to my mum early evening just perfect for their dinner.

My mum said the KFC was delicious and still hot with lots of gravy sauce and a birthday message card included. and our mum was very pleased and happy.

The company is based in Makati and you can order from them flowers, cakes goldillocks, etc. deliver to your loves ones in Phils.

The only bad thing is they only do it in Manila.

Even though the KFC was delayed because of some identity issue, overall gifts2pinas.com service was 8/10 for me and i would defo use their service again next time and would recommend to anyone.:Hellooo:

Also you can chat with their customer service live if you have any queries for your order.

estherboaz
29th April 2009, 22:52
yeah my hubby tried.he sent me flowers and chocolates through gift2pinas.com

KeithD
30th April 2009, 09:28
Spammer :omg:

:action-smiley-081::xxaction-smiley-047

:D

LadyJ
30th April 2009, 12:12
Spammer :omg:

:action-smiley-081::xxaction-smiley-047

:D

Oh sorry boss.. i just wanted to know what others view about their service and also incase someone want to send something to their love1s i'd recommend them.:Hellooo:

kimmi
30th April 2009, 12:51
I just thought that i should share this to you guys in case you need it one day.

It was my mums bday yesterday. At 12:30pm (UK time) - 07:30pm (Phil time) my sister who currently in UK found the website called gifts2pinas.com from google.

My sister ordered one bucket of KFC with free delivery costs £20 and paid it through Paypal, she thought that they will deliver the KFC just after few hours she paid her order and it would be perfect for our mums surprise dinner.

After 1 hour of placing the order we phone the gifts2pinas.com for confirmation and we've been told that they can now only deliver the order before 1pm today. Then we said OK.

TOday, after having a bit of problem but then the issue has been solved the KFC has been delivered to my mum early evening just perfect for their dinner.

My mum said the KFC was delicious and still hot with lots of gravy sauce and a birthday message card included. and our mum was very pleased and happy.

The company is based in Makati and you can order from them flowers, cakes goldillocks, etc. deliver to your loves ones in Phils.

The only bad thing is they only do it in Manila.

Even though the KFC was delayed because of some identity issue, overall gifts2pinas.com service was 8/10 for me and i would defo use their service again next time and would recommend to anyone.:Hellooo:

Also you can chat with their customer service live if you have any queries for your order.

thanks for sharing, LadyJ..it will be a great help because it will be Mother's Day in the Phils. soon so I can surprise my mom and grandma..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: