PDA

View Full Version : Enlargement program which works very well 4 me however..?

lilxronnie187
30th April 2009, 10:07
Hey... Ronnie here...Need some help/advice - For the past 6 months or so now I've been a member of this penis enlargement program website which has worked amazing for me.... I'm 1/2-1/2 japanese/chinese.. and unfortunately, at least for me, the steriotypes about asians rang true.. after I hit the end of puberty at like 18, I was about 5"10 height(which btw is pretty tall for most of asian ethnicity) and downstairs I was only 5 inches when fully erect...I did some research and found out that I was almost 1 1/2 inches below average... However ive had about 3 girlfriends and the first two never complained or said anything about it, so i always assumed everything was fine. This was until my last girlfriend who was a total bitch... Her I was with for like 4 months until she broke up with me, seemingly for no reason... So when i asked why she had done it she snapped back at me saying how she could no longer "put up" with me or my "baby dick" .. I kind of just shrugged this off because I didn't really care all too much about the girl anyway.. but the latter of what she said stuck with and ate away at me inside. So eventually I came across this one penis enlargement website that caught my eye and i signed up for it.. Over these past 6 months using all the material and support in their member section... i'm now measuring in at just a little under 6.75! It's not as much as they told me i would gain in that period of time, but im still more than satisfied... because now jamie can take her stupid lil insults and shove it. lol ANYWAYS sorry for the rambling, their website's .. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX .. And my question is they offer a couple other programs im kind of interested in and I wanted to kno bout one in particular if anyone has ever tried/tested it??? The program is called "Prejaculation" which claims to show/train you how to have full control over when you cum.. I'm thinkin bout doing it and because of my success with their enlargement program I do trust the integrity of these people.. but before i spend any money i wanted to see if i could hopefully get some first hand insight/advice on this particular program with them?? Thanks

lilxronnie187
30th April 2009, 10:07
Hey... Ronnie here...Need some help/advice - For the past 6 months or so now I've been a member of this penis enlargement program website which has worked amazing for me.... I'm 1/2-1/2 japanese/chinese.. and unfortunately, at least for me, the steriotypes about asians rang true.. after I hit the end of puberty at like 18, I was about 5"10 height(which btw is pretty tall for most of asian ethnicity) and downstairs I was only 5 inches when fully erect...I did some research and found out that I was almost 1 1/2 inches below average... However ive had about 3 girlfriends and the first two never complained or said anything about it, so i always assumed everything was fine. This was until my last girlfriend who was a total bitch... Her I was with for like 4 months until she broke up with me, seemingly for no reason... So when i asked why she had done it she snapped back at me saying how she could no longer "put up" with me or my "baby dick" .. I kind of just shrugged this off because I didn't really care all too much about the girl anyway.. but the latter of what she said stuck with and ate away at me inside. So eventually I came across this one penis enlargement website that caught my eye and i signed up for it.. Over these past 6 months using all the material and support in their member section... i'm now measuring in at just a little under 6.75! It's not as much as they told me i would gain in that period of time, but im still more than satisfied... because now jamie can take her stupid lil insults and shove it. lol ANYWAYS sorry for the rambling, their website's ..XXXXXXXXXX.. And my question is they offer a couple other programs im kind of interested in and I wanted to kno bout one in particular if anyone has ever tried/tested it??? The program is called "Prejaculation" which claims to show/train you how to have full control over when you cum.. I'm thinkin bout doing it and because of my success with their enlargement program I do trust the integrity of these people.. but before i spend any money i wanted to see if i could hopefully get some first hand insight/advice on this particular program with them?? Thanks

aromulus
30th April 2009, 10:16
Bye, bye...........:Hellooo:

I will keep the merged thread open, just for a laugh....:D

keithAngel
30th April 2009, 13:24
According to his comments Im in need of a reduction program:Erm:

kimmi
30th April 2009, 13:25
:omg::omg::omg:whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt??????:icon_lol::icon_lol::doh:doh

bornatbirth
30th April 2009, 14:20
looks like hes after some advice mod dom?

have you already had treatment? :Erm: :icon_lol:

Ladybug_sim
30th April 2009, 16:58
Hey... Ronnie here...Need some help/advice - For the past 6 months or so now I've been a member of this penis enlargement program website which has worked amazing for me.... I'm 1/2-1/2 japanese/chinese.. and unfortunately, at least for me, the steriotypes about asians rang true.. after I hit the end of puberty at like 18, I was about 5"10 height(which btw is pretty tall for most of asian ethnicity) and downstairs I was only 5 inches when fully erect...I did some research and found out that I was almost 1 1/2 inches below average... However ive had about 3 girlfriends and the first two never complained or said anything about it, so i always assumed everything was fine. This was until my last girlfriend who was a total bitch... Her I was with for like 4 months until she broke up with me, seemingly for no reason... So when i asked why she had done it she snapped back at me saying how she could no longer "put up" with me or my "baby dick" .. I kind of just shrugged this off because I didn't really care all too much about the girl anyway.. but the latter of what she said stuck with and ate away at me inside. So eventually I came across this one penis enlargement website that caught my eye and i signed up for it.. Over these past 6 months using all the material and support in their member section... i'm now measuring in at just a little under 6.75! It's not as much as they told me i would gain in that period of time, but im still more than satisfied... because now jamie can take her stupid lil insults and shove it. lol ANYWAYS sorry for the rambling, their website's ..XXXXXXXXXX.. And my question is they offer a couple other programs im kind of interested in and I wanted to kno bout one in particular if anyone has ever tried/tested it??? The program is called "Prejaculation" which claims to show/train you how to have full control over when you cum.. I'm thinkin bout doing it and because of my success with their enlargement program I do trust the integrity of these people.. but before i spend any money i wanted to see if i could hopefully get some first hand insight/advice on this particular program with them?? Thanks

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Sim11UK
30th April 2009, 17:05
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Trust you to find this :doh :Hellooo:

trader dave
30th April 2009, 17:10
O WELL WE GET ONE A WEEK prickkkkkkk :behead: at least they give us a laugh

Sim11UK
30th April 2009, 17:19
Talking about members....Well he's not a member now :action-smiley-081:

KeithD
30th April 2009, 18:50
Nail foreskin to the roof of a high rise, and hang over the edge for a week. You'll then have one that looks like this....completely free. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.biltongmakers.com/wors-02.jpg

Mrs.JMajor
30th April 2009, 19:12
I was just thinking you wont get banned if you didnt put the link silly, how ever your such nasty,because we are conservative type here ..lol

bornatbirth
30th April 2009, 19:50
I was just thinking you wont get banned if you didnt put the link silly, how ever your such nasty,because we are conservative type here ..lol

i walk around the house naked :rolleyes:

and bath nude :doh

KeithD
30th April 2009, 19:56
i walk around the house naked :rolleyes:
I wish you'd just do it in your own though :NoNo:

pacificelectric
30th April 2009, 20:10
pisot lagay, very good for kayat!!!! bilat very happy.... :D

tiN
30th April 2009, 20:13
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

bornatbirth
30th April 2009, 20:54
I wish you'd just do it in your own though :NoNo:

when you and ping came home and saw me :omg:

i was shocked! :Cuckoo::icon_lol:

KeithD
30th April 2009, 21:26
when you and ping came home and saw me :omg:

i was shocked! :Cuckoo::icon_lol:
Especially as it was Mrs.J's house :cwm24:

joebloggs
30th April 2009, 22:39
,because we are conservative type here ..lol

:yikes:

i'm voting for ukip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:action-smiley-081: to the european union

:D

Mrs.JMajor
30th April 2009, 23:49

I think i have to elaborate my words here,we are conservative type here ,I am refering in behalf of filipina not british :rolleyes::icon_lol:

sunshine
1st May 2009, 05:19
pisot lagay, very good for kayat!!!! bilat very happy.... :D

OMG! :yikes::yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
1st May 2009, 14:31
Especially as it was Mrs.J's house :cwm24:
:CompBuster:

ginapeterb
1st May 2009, 14:35
Did you not know the works of Dr Freud who wrote extensively about the male pre-occupation with size !

KeithD
1st May 2009, 14:37
Did you not know the works of Dr Freud who wrote extensively about the male pre-occupation with size !
If you cut your legs off you can touch the floor with it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

irobot
10th May 2009, 00:21
Irobot..." Sunny Different From The Rest... "

All Irobot Can say is...

Well... what every your decision is me ole m8 if it makes you feel better in yourself and it does not hurt or harm you or any one else, it is as they say.... " What Ever Floats Yer Boat...

But true love comes from within the heart...Phil..

English Rose
2nd June 2009, 22:34
It's not what you've got, it's how you use it.

Tawi2
3rd June 2009, 08:52
This is the first time I saw this thread,the first thing that came to my mind when I read the original post?Otin ng kabayo :action-smiley-081: