PDA

View Full Version : changing time

marg59
1st May 2009, 15:46
I am new to the forum and i find it really interesting that there have been a lot of love or non-love connections between Scots or English with Filipino women over the last few years. I visited the UK in 1976. I was travelling with other high school students and I was the only Filipino among a few hundred Americans. Yet, I was the one most Brits approached for a dance or just to have a conversation. I am no raving beauty but I guess at that time, there were hardly any Filipinos around, I was the newest find from an exotic, foreign country. HA!! HA!! As we say here in the USA, "it's all good"

Thanks for listening
MArgarita

adam&chryss
1st May 2009, 16:35
welcome to the forum margarita!

Jay&Zobel
1st May 2009, 16:40
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
1st May 2009, 21:26
welcome to the forum margarita :)

estherboaz
1st May 2009, 22:25
hello margarita.

tiN
1st May 2009, 23:42
Welcome to the forum Margarita :Hellooo:

sunshine
2nd May 2009, 06:30
ello Margarita welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

It just proves that pinays are exotic gorgeous beauty:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:Rasp:

PAT
2nd May 2009, 07:27
welcome to the forum marg59....

jencha8569
2nd May 2009, 13:04
welcome margarita:)

Mrs Daddy
2nd May 2009, 17:09
thats sound interesting margarita:)welcome here by the way!:D

Arthur Little
2nd May 2009, 17:45
In my experience, Filipinas have a special aura about them whereas, perhaps American ladies [though not ALL of them, I hasten to add!] tend to come over as being a bit "brash" (for want of a better adjective). It's good to hear you've happy memories of your visit to the UK, and have much pleasure in welcoming you to our shared forum.

kimmi
2nd May 2009, 18:30
hi Marg,

welcome to the forum..

ta for sharing ur experience, it only shows FILIPINA beauty is always the best:D

Arthur Little
2nd May 2009, 18:32
:Erm: Forgive my digression from the main topic, but the title of Margarita's thread has set me thinking:

Throughout the three months' duration of my last stay in the Philippines, Far Eastern time was 8 hours ahead of GMT. However, by my reckoning, the subsequent 'clock change' at the end of March implies we in the UK are - at least until October comes round again - only 7 hours behind that part of the world.

As I say ... just a thought! :rolleyes:

kimmi
2nd May 2009, 18:35
:Erm: Forgive my digression from the main topic, but the title of Margarita's thread has set me thinking:

Throughout the three months' duration of my last stay in the Philippines, Far Eastern time was 8 hours ahead of GMT. However, by my reckoning, the subsequent 'clock change' at the end of March implies we in the UK are - at least until October comes round again - only 7 hours behind that part of the world.

As I say ... just a thought! :rolleyes:

aye reeght..:doh:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
2nd May 2009, 20:07
:Erm::Erm::Erm::)