PDA

View Full Version : i snore!

bornatbirth
1st May 2009, 20:48
i snore everynight and my wife is getting mad at me as she cant sleep.

i wondered why i kept waking up,then realised my wife was waking me up.

she know holds my nose until i almost choke and wake up :NoNo: :icon_lol:

i guess other husbands must snore? :Erm:

i was wondering how anyone as else as solved this problem?

KeithD
1st May 2009, 20:50
How can you snore if she's sitting on your face?

I'm saying nothing about snoring :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
1st May 2009, 20:58
How can you snore if she's sitting on your face?

I'm saying nothing about snoring :rolleyes:

im not usually sleeping then? :Erm: :rolleyes:

Pepe n Pilar
1st May 2009, 21:02
So then you're goodlooking?:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:. I read it in the newspapers that Brad Pitt snores a lot and Angelina Jolie has to use earplugs.:doh:NoNo:

Sophie
1st May 2009, 21:07
So then you're goodlooking?:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3: I read it in the newspapers that Brad Pitt snores a lot.:doh:NoNo:

If he looks like brad pitt, i'm sure his wife won't mind his snoring. But looks like he's not coz he just said his wife is complaining and getting mad at his loud snore :icon_lol::icon_lol: He is no brad pit then :icon_lol:

KeithD
1st May 2009, 21:07
I read it in the newspapers that Brad Pitt snorts a lot.
:omg:

Sophie
1st May 2009, 21:13
:omg:

:omg: Really? Did angelina jolie taught him or has he been hanging out with billy bob thornton:Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
1st May 2009, 21:15
If he looks like brad pitt, i'm sure his wife won't mind his snoring. But looks like he's not coz he just said his wife is complaining and getting mad at his loud snore :icon_lol::icon_lol: He is no brad pit then :icon_lol:

:Erm::rolleyes:

tiN
1st May 2009, 23:39

My husband is terrible also, he use to snore alot especially if his really tired :D:D

I get use to it though but sometimes i need to tap his head to wake him up as snoring is not really good. :doh:doh:doh

gazlou
2nd May 2009, 01:36
My husband snore a lot too, I will just wake him up and tell him to sleep on his side, which will help. But if he had a drink and I'll wake him up to sleep on his side, he will get mad. :angry::cwm23:

Florge
2nd May 2009, 02:10
you better have a check with your doctor... I have read in a medical journal that snoring is a sign of heart diseases... I know you have a department in your hospital there that specializes in sleeping disorders/snoring...

LEAHnew
2nd May 2009, 02:28

:omg::Rasp::rolleyes:maybe a good position will help:Erm::D

http://www.slideshare.net/henryjoe/best-position-in-bed

Birthday alert?:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:Hellooo::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

all the best :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thejarvs
2nd May 2009, 06:37
you better have a check with your doctor... I have read in a medical journal that snoring is a sign of heart diseases... I know you have a department in your hospital there that specializes in sleeping disorders/snoring...

The chance of the snoring being a sign of a more serious problem (like cancer or so mrsjarv thought hehe I love her) is very rare, sleeping on your back will most likely cause snoring.

www.britishsnoring.co.uk why do i snore - introduction to causes snoring (http://www.britishsnoring.co.uk/why_do_i_snore/introduction_to_causes_snoring.php)

Hope it helps :)

oh yes! Hippy Bathday Two Yews bornatbirth

pennybarry
2nd May 2009, 06:51
I am not sure if snoring is a part of British culture as I heard most british snores. One time, I watched television and snoring was the topic. I found out that more husband and wife in Britain are sleeping in separate room to have a good sleep.
I can't deny my hubby snores too and slightly shake his head everytime he snores loud. I'm a good sleeper and hubby goes home only during weekend so I always expect weekends sleepless nights. I have my ear plug too but feels uncomfortable everytime I used it. I have my vicks vaporub too. I put some in my nose so if he fart, I can't smell air pollution. So who said there's no air pollution in Britain?

sunshine
2nd May 2009, 08:19
I am not sure if snoring is a part of British culture as I heard most british snores. One time, I watched television and snoring was the topic. I found out that more husband and wife in Britain are sleeping in separate room to have a good sleep.
I can't deny my hubby snores too and slightly shake his head everytime he snores loud. I'm a good sleeper and hubby goes home only during weekend so I always expect weekends sleepless nights. I have my ear plug too but feels uncomfortable everytime I used it. I have my vicks vaporub too. I put some in my nose so if he fart, I can't smell air pollution. So who said there's no air pollution in Britain?

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D so funny. I so agree with air pollution coz britons are also known for big stinky farts:D I have to get used to the stinky smell especially under the cover:Help1:

Supine position in sleeping will likely cause snoring esp if hes tired. Moving him to his side (side lying position) will minimize if not stop the snoring.

trader dave
2nd May 2009, 08:28
if he does look like brad pitt :action-smiley-081:then his wife will be sitting on his face :Erm::Erm::NoNo:

KeithD
2nd May 2009, 08:58
... I have read in a medical journal that snoring is a sign of heart diseases......
Some folk come out with such rolex :icon_lol:

A group of people who snore is because they are overweight, being overweight can lead to heart disease due to the excess fats in the blood stream, and even worse if they drink or smoke, but you heart condition has bugger all to do with the noise you make otherwise you'd make the same noise all day, as the heart disease does not go away during the day! :rolleyes:

Ladybug_sim
2nd May 2009, 09:33
im not usually sleeping then? :Erm: :rolleyes:

Hi! bornatbirth, you are now at your 39th young of age ... you better get some more sleep then to keep you healthy...:xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::birthday::9::REDancedancer08: Well, me and my bug .wishing you a happy birhtday today...some more happiness, love with your love one's, friends and family and a healthy life not only this year but the years to come ... are we invited here ???? :rolleyes::Erm::Erm::Erm:.. keep smile!!!! and be happy :smileybigtmouth:

Sophie
2nd May 2009, 10:53
happy birthday BAB :)

thejarvs
2nd May 2009, 11:00
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D so funny. I so agree with air pollution coz britons are also known for big stinky farts:D I have to get used to the stinky smell especially under the cover:Help1:

LOL very true mine are smelly but mrsjarv makes the funniest sounding farts ever :xxparty-smiley-004:

Mrs Daddy
2nd May 2009, 11:02
I have that problem with my other half sometime and I try to kick his ass :D:D:D

Mrs Daddy
2nd May 2009, 11:03
happy beerday bornatbirth :) where`s the party:D

Mrs Daddy
2nd May 2009, 11:06
quite embarrasing but I think I fart a lot than my other half specially when I have eaten some onion on my meals:Erm: :D:D:D he just said to me "you dirty girl":icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: cant help it somehow I need to exit the carbon dioxide in my body or else it would be doctors benifet as my father said:icon_lol:

Sconnie
2nd May 2009, 11:07
Congratulations on your birthday Bornatbirth, wishing you many more to come

:BouncyHappy::cwm12::xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
2nd May 2009, 11:12
Happybirthday Bornatbirth :Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
2nd May 2009, 12:16
Happy birthday bornabirth,since it was your birthday...youre forgiven on your snoring ....fart ...i guess that is depend on your missus....lol

My hubby snore too,but already accept that on the package deal,the thing is...he didnt fart,he control it cause he said he is shy to me he said "embarassing" so i just said "come on just do it".....so i started it so he will feel comfortable doing it...:laugher:

Arthur Little
2nd May 2009, 13:24
When I was a widower living ALONE for 17 years, it was impossible for me to determine my 'nocturnal habits' in relation to the subject matter being discussed here. However, aroused by a sense of 'natural' curiosity, I decided to ask my new wife if, perchance, I'm prone to engaging in either of the sound emissions described in this thread. Her reply? A 'resounding' "YES ... BOTH!! But whenever you dabos [translates as fart] I simply 'turn the other cheek' ... ":butthead:

And yes, she SNORES too!! :icon_lol:

Happy 'natal day' bornatbirth.

KeithD
2nd May 2009, 13:27
And yes, she SNORES too!! :icon_lol:
Of course they do, but we are just too polite to tell them! :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
2nd May 2009, 13:59
... but listen, listen, listen - and you shall hear afar*(T) ... :cheeky-smiley-024:

A line of verse *supplemented by some [unknown but discerning] wag from my schooldays.

bornatbirth
2nd May 2009, 20:37
thx for the birthday greeting! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i can happily say i never fart in bed but when i do they never stink!

i need to solve my snoring as my wife wakes up looking like death and i cant be having that!

my wife as taken over the bed she ups in the middle of the bed when we wake up and im pushed on the edge? im not sure how she as managed this trick! :bigcry:

and thx for the links i will read them!(looks like others have looked into it?) :Erm::icon_lol: