PDA

View Full Version : kids passport

Ross
2nd May 2009, 13:41
hello can i ask you about what are more process we can do about our kids passport in going to UK..had read some of your thread before but quitely i forgot some of that some said about getting your passport for kids..i know we have to get the british passort at Manila British Embassy and pay the necessary payment for it..and etc..did you still get them/him a philippine passport like a dual citizen british pasport and philippine passport?
what does the UK immigration or the Philippines Immigration require before leaving the country with our kids did they ask for the 2 passort britsh/ph passport?
anyone have any idea who got there kids sorted now to the UK?
thank you and more power...
Edit/Delete Message

vbkelly
2nd May 2009, 13:54
hello can i ask you about what are more process we can do about our kids passport in going to UK..had read some of your thread before but quitely i forgot some of that some said about getting your passport for kids..i know we have to get the british passort at Manila British Embassy and pay the necessary payment for it..and etc..did you still get them/him a philippine passport like a dual citizen british pasport and philippine passport?
what does the UK immigration or the Philippines Immigration require before leaving the country with our kids did they ask for the 2 passort britsh/ph passport?
anyone have any idea who got there kids sorted now to the UK?
thank you and more power...
Edit/Delete Message

you can apply both british and filipino passport actually but for less hussles just apply 1 the british one then apply later for philippines passport for dual

Ann07
2nd May 2009, 14:32
Try this link Shayla had applied for her daughter in the PI:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=14051

I applied for my wee boy's passport both British and PI here in the UK.
COuld be different back in the PI.

Goodluck:)