PDA

View Full Version : Pacman won!

islander
3rd May 2009, 05:22
PACMAN won over Hatton by knock-out in just 2 rounds!

PROUD TO BE PINOY! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

LEAHnew
3rd May 2009, 05:36
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=15676

Hi Islander, Tin beat us posting the goodnews:D:Cuckoo:I think she posted it just few secs. after the match:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes proud to be Pinoy:xxgrinning--00xx3:
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Hellooo:

islander
3rd May 2009, 09:59
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=15676

Hi Islander, Tin beat us posting the goodnews:D:Cuckoo:I think she posted it just few secs. after the match:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes proud to be Pinoy:xxgrinning--00xx3:
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Hellooo:

it doesn't matter! hehehe!

it only shows how happy & proud we are as filipinos!

no offence to brits out there...

jimeve
3rd May 2009, 10:05
it doesn't matter! hehehe!

it only shows how happy & proud we are as filipinos!

no offence to brits out there...

no offense at all mate, well done manny:xxgrinning--00xx3:

just wish my wife would calm down.

Pepe n Pilar
3rd May 2009, 10:33
Well done Manny. I told my husband " I told you so"...:D
I'm proud to be a Filipino!:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

Jamesey
3rd May 2009, 12:45
Hmmm.... well I'm eating big slices of humble pie, gleefully served up by my wife!

She's still really excited, and I've already had the phone call from her relatives, gloating!!!

But Pacquiao was awesome. He's in a different class to Hatton. Speed, power, magnanimous in victory, a very impressive fighter.

I thought about staying up until 4am to watch it live. I'm glad that I didn't!

Tawi2
3rd May 2009, 13:26
Pacman:Erm:?Won:Erm:?Won what:Erm::Erm:?Did we miss something?Cant have been important :Rasp:

Tawi2
3rd May 2009, 13:27
I aint going to eat Humble Pie,I am on a diet :icon_lol::Cuckoo::icon_lol:

tiN
3rd May 2009, 14:24
Pacman:Erm:?Won:Erm:?Won what:Erm::Erm:?Did we miss something?Cant have been important :Rasp:

Yes Tawi2 PACMAN he is the one who beats ur Hatton :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::xxangry-smiley-038::xxangry-smiley-038::xxsport-smiley-002::xxsport-smiley-002::erotic4::laugher::laugher::laugher:

Tawi2
3rd May 2009, 15:06
Ahhhh,THAT pacman :Erm:Yeah,sorry tIN,it totally slipped my mind,I remember him now.little guy?Bumfluff around his chin?Not enough testosterone to grow a mans beard?Is that the one your talking about? :Erm::icon_lol::Rasp:

aromulus
3rd May 2009, 15:11
All these different threads about Manny winning....:omg:

It is all balik-balik, oi.....:doh

I am bored, na.

Mrs.JMajor
3rd May 2009, 18:36
All these different threads about Manny winning....:omg:

It is all balik-balik, oi.....:doh

I am bored, na.

:icon_lol::icon_lol: it will end soon,its just like fever

somebody
3rd May 2009, 18:52
:icon_lol::icon_lol: it will end soon,its just like fever
So as well as a mouth mask we need blindfold and ear muffs till the fever goes :D

Jeez what would happen if the phill Football team got there act together and won the world cup.

Stuartpauldavis
5th May 2009, 21:00
Manny is the best, can't argue...a great fighter and seems a nice guy...but...oh brother no no no surely you CANNOT him the next president?, hope it's just media talk and he NEVER EVER becomes leader of the Country...a great guy with an inspirational story of rags to riches but he's not exactly the most intellectual guy you've ever seen or heard right?, he's not exactly a graet Political mind, let him be a great sportsman, let your celebs be celebs and leave the Politics to the Politician's, he would simply be a puppet...plz guys DONT EVER do it

Mrs Daddy
5th May 2009, 23:05
are we still celebrating guys:Erm::D...oh!well,its past my bedtime:)nyt nyt:Hellooo: